Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By morgrim

VS

Team Voldemort: Voldemort, Harry, Dumbeldore

Team Charmed: Piper, Pheobe, Paige

Battle takes place at Hogwarts however in the spirit of fair play the HP team cannot use the castle to their advantage and the fight is contained to the dining hall

Battle takes place at 12 midnight, However the area is significantly illuminated

Both teams are blood lusted with no morals

They get 1 hours prep

And the fight ends in dead/incapacitation

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sisters.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...

The charmed ones are powerful, yes. But, they got wrecked in a battle I believe. I'm not so sure what the episode was, "Kill billie"? Or "The witch follows" or whatever. They got trapped in a dreamland by getting sneaked up on by Piper I believe, again I am not so sure. I'l have to go back and watch.

If Voldemort just snuck up on them, he'd use Avada Numero and kill them all at once.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: That was when they were inexperienced plus they had a bunch of emotional problems. This is when they are focused. Plus seeing that Phoebe has the power of premonition I doubt a sneak attack could work. Plus avada kedvra has to hit and seeing that one can teleport the other can predict trajectory and the last can freeze molecules I think he would have to do better than that

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: Voldemort can teleport, Dumbledore has also teleported at second before.

They have many other ways

Peritification and severing hexes(Pertification can turn things to stone, even living things as seen with the Snake)

Fire spells

Reanimation

Explosive spells

Etc.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: The witches can also petrify on a molecular level. They can also severe body parts

They have explosions as well

And basically anything they can rhyme they can do

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dastardlydave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think Voldemort could solo honestly, if not then the team stomps

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morgrim

@kingjohnrocks: Even without speaking they still have their active powers. And that could allow them to shrugg that off

@dastardlydave_:I highly doubt that

The charmed ones fight demons I am sure they can hold their own

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@morgrim: Dumbledore has spells to fight soul-sucking immortal beings which can be classafied as Demons. Dementors. If Voldemort summoned one of them, the Charmed ones wouldn't be able to do anything. A Dementor is only fought by a patronous charm.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: If we were to allow them leyway to summon creatures then the charmed ones have a fairly dangerous arsenal of summonable monsters. Including those capable of sucking souls as well. Not to mention vampires. So I don't think we should allow summoning

Plus even so the dementors are made up of molecules so they can be frozen and removed from play by piper of paige. Not to mention phoebe's empathy can create a copy of a patronus by projecting dangerously positive thoughts to them. Or she can drain them of the emotions they run on

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how are the wizards resisting piper's freezing powers? i have never seen anything that suggests the wizards can resist it (unless im missing something), then piper's molecular combustion should end the battle. Piper solos.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

So a dead fetus guy against reality warpers?

this sure is funny

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dumbledore and potter teaming up with voldemort? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Voldemort is not a dead fetus guy..

If these guys are reality warpers, @morgrim Then this is a mismatch to degrade HP.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nerx

@kingjohnrocks: Don't use appeal to pity

not everyone is hellbent of destroying voldemort, he's not that big anyways

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charmed Sisters ftw

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: He's very powerful, people just don't realize like I do.

Read the books, ask J.K rowling questions. He's a very powerful person.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: low mid tier in all fiction at best, in character they are very...

incompetent

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks:

the charmed ones aren't reality warpers, but they still win this battle unless you can provide proof that the wizards can resist molecular immobilization (time stop)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Low mid teir? Your opinion.

Voldemort is powerful if you measure by feats.

"He got killed by a 13 year old boy". Yep, he had an ancient magick spell on him, a love sacrifice. So, nothing could touch him. No form of dark magic, not even Dr Voodoo;s dark magick would have killed him.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

charmed stomp

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nerx

@kingjohnrocks: Not entirely, there wouldn't be so much curb stomps against him if her were stronger would they?

No form of magic on his 'verse' lets not extrapolate here

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are not reality warpers if you actually look at power set the two teams are fairly equal

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BMEZY

1. what stops Paige for calling for their hearts (any internal organ) the second the battle starts

2. What stops Piper from freezing the entire battlefield with a mere flicker of the hand and atomizing them with a thought

Both of these can happen in a second or two.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

"Go away, go away, comeback some other day! "

Its really that easy of a victory.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morgrim

@cadencev2: Keep in mind they had to chant that for a few minutes so that would be ineffective in a battle especially with avada kedvras flying around not to mention apparitions@bmezy: Whats to stop voldemort from firing a reducto curse the moment the fight starts and breaking her concentration

And pipers immobilization can be dodged to an extent

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@cadencev2: Keep in mind they had to chant that for a few minutes so that would be ineffective in a battle especially with avada kedvras flying around not to mention apparitions@bmezy: Whats to stop voldemort from firing a reducto curse the moment the fight starts and breaking her concentration

And pipers immobilization can be dodged to an extent

Paige actually can easy set up a Forcefield with her Crystal and they can chant all day long untouched. Win.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Ah but theforcefield can be broken and voldemort and dumbeldore can both break magical shields so yeah

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@morgrim said:

@cadencev2: Ah but theforcefield can be broken and voldemort and dumbeldore can both break magical shields so yeah

Except I have never seen the shield breach, even by the Source.

Add to that while they are trying to break the Shield Piper can Time Freeze, or flat out Explode the Wizards heads. Paige can Orb more Stones to increase the Unreachable Shield for better defense.

They simply stomp.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: First off the shield that you are talking about is the one generated by the crystals and that is to trap not to protect so if they isolated themselves inside they would have a hheck of a problem getting out

Secondly voldemort has broken very powerful shields in seconds so yeah

And about the freezing be aware that she dosent freeze time she freezes molecules so if they are apparating they can avoid it or they could use the protego charm to block. Plus while paige could orb she is not the only one who can move things with telekinesis so could dumbeldore or harry for that matter so while she moves the stones to her they move it away or while she is busy moving the stones they blast her with an avada kedvra

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@morgrim said:

@cadencev2: First off the shield that you are talking about is the one generated by the crystals and that is to trap not to protect so if they isolated themselves inside they would have a hheck of a problem getting out

Secondly voldemort has broken very powerful shields in seconds so yeah

And about the freezing be aware that she dosent freeze time she freezes molecules so if they are apparating they can avoid it or they could use the protego charm to block. Plus while paige could orb she is not the only one who can move things with telekinesis so could dumbeldore or harry for that matter so while she moves the stones to her they move it away or while she is busy moving the stones they blast her with an avada kedvra

Untrue, One Episode on recently showed the Sisters having to trap themselves in the crystals while being ambush. Add to this they have form various other Force Field like spells.

Voldermort cannot break a shield the Source had trouble to. Since the Source can freeze time in one episode I rate the Source >>>> Voldemort's crappy power.

They cannot do anything if frozen whether in time or molecules. They have NEVER shown any resistance to ANY Time/Molecule attacks. Its a auto win with a hand movement. Pages is better as she just Instant Transmission her objects via Orbing. The Poter Wizards have to say a enchantment crap and guide with their wands.

Charm Stomps.

BluePho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paige could call out for all of their wands simply by yelling "Wands!" Then the Sisters could either each kill one, Piper could blow them up, or they can say a power of three spell.

Btw the crystal cage on charmed is breakable, but not easily. Like the source, voldermort (or any of the wizards') spells could bounce back at them.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By chaos-soul

the power of three spell

Aceroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aceroo

Are the members of Team Voldemort (which should really probably be name for either of the other two) both the movie and book versions? If so, I can't help but think that anyone who thinks Team Charmed will stomp, or even win, hasn't read the HP books. Dumbledore with morals off is not something I'd like to see.

The wizards haven't shown specifically that they are likely to be immune to molecular immobilization or combustion, but it is possible; the rules for whom Piper's powers affect are rather unclear throughout the series. Even if they were definitely vulnerable, they could potentially avoid her. Many times throughout the series, a baddie has somehow dodged or was able to avoid being frozen or blown up. Piper is just not able to always use her instantaneous power instantaneously. Paige's powers also take time. The time it would take her to say "Wands!" or "Crystals!" any of the wizards would have done any number of spells on them. And Phoebe's power of premonition is severely limited; she's not able to constantly see the future to predict what might happen. All of the wizards, especially Voldemort and Dumbledore, are impossibly fast with their dueling abilities and able to do just as much damage close as far away from the sisters. Most of what the sisters can do requires them to be near their opponent, or at least see them.

Also, since the battle is at Hogwarts, we can assume that the wizards are unable to apparate. However, this probably means that Paige is unable to use her orbing powers since they seem to work the same way. This would render Paige completely ineffective, in my estimation. Her martial arts skills, any potions she may have concocted and any spells she might take the time to utter would be done away with a quick "Langlock" and "Avada Kedavra", only two examples of a million different spells, both voiced and unvoiced, that the wizards could perform.

The hour of prep I feel would heavily favor the wizards as well. The sisters would probably spend much of their hour writing spells and making potions, with some time spent on learning about the wizards. However, what they could learn about the wizards wouldn't help them as much as what the wizards could learn about them. The wizards would probably spend most of the time learning about the sisters, in which they could learn everything about all their powers and how they work, and the rest of the time learning some ridiculous Dark Magic from Voldemort that we've never even heard about.

Lastly, *SPOILERS* (ha, just in case) Voldemort is basically invincible! Unless we're assuming that this battle takes place after Harry has destroyed all the Horcruxes, even if the sisters managed to kill Harry and Dumbledore, Voldemort's soul is protected so well, he could hang on long enough, despite their constant efforts, to finish the sisters off.

So, wizards FTW.

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The charmed ones have ridiculous hax for abilities. Their PIS is actually part of the story. They win

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charmed team stil stomps

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Its a total stomp. One of the sisters can see the future lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Voldemort. Too many options at their disposal. The Charmed Ones aren't getting a word out before Dumbledore or Voldemort finish them off.

actorguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By actorguy21

Can I just say that an immoral charmed one is a dangerous being. imagine all three together with all of there powers. Forget spells forget potions they could rely on the strength of there active powers alone to defeat them. But the most powerful of all of them would not be piper like many would think it would actually be phoebe. She would use her powers to their fullest ability, granting her virtual invincibility against any of thear magic due to empathy. Anticipate attacks due to premonitions, and reflects their magic and emotions back upon them which in voldemorts case would definitely be enough to kill him. Paige Will be able to orb and Piper would have a hand flicking field day but when those women touch and begin chanting the power of 3 spell which is can do basically an thing they want it to do,they have this in the bag. I could be ignorant and bring Prue up but I don't even want them to be slayed like that lbs. I think we all know a blood last no morals on Prue would be a witch not to be truffled with.

wrongdamnside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of who wins, we can all agree that Harry dies instantly.

Cosmiccelest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall the charmed ones win. I mean with Astral projection and Paiges cloaking ability they pretty much stomp.

1. Paige could easily call for their wands and without their wands Harry can't perform magic, and the other two can't cast powerful spells.

2. Piper can freeze or blow them up.

3. Pheobe could overwhelm them with premonitions.

It isn't that the charmed ones are on a whole other level vs the Trio it just that as a team they outclasses the other team. I mean they can create any spell they want.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

Charmed wins this. This is why they aren't used in battles, they are completely overpowered for most street/low meta level people.

Empathric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoebe see them attack before they even come and piper blows them up , and people seen to forget they are like magical tanks, even if a spell hits them, they aren’t dying. Phoebe can avoid attacks, piper freezes them, Paige’s teleports and or deflects