recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By recordkeeper
@Edamame said:
I would imagine that this battle would have a similar outcome to the battle in which Gladiator engaged Vulcan.

Not at all since Vulcan has grown & opened his powers much more.. 

Vulcan NO DOUBT WOULD OWN SUPERMAN 10/10! 
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

nekoneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nekoneko

Superman

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blacharrt

Vulcan wins here, he completely manipulates Solar energy, superman fighting him would be like fighting kryptonite man. 

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blacharrt
@osheli: Vulcan is far more durable than that plus his abilities let him regenerate from injury.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blacharrt
@osheli: Neither of them took Vulcan down with one blow, and you are stating it will happen here. BlackBolt in h2h combat got his butt kick, it was only because Gladiator's powers are not any kind of energy base that he was able to beat him up the way he did. His powers are solely on his confidence level and if you saw the page Gladiator clearly says he is untouchable.  That would not work for superman, it also didn't work for Adam Warlock.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blacharrt
@osheli: Sunlight is energy......... and he stores that energy in his body, which gives him his powers. Vulcan can command all energy on the EPS. sunlight would fall understand.
Also the OP doesn't say morals off or bloodlusted, Gladiator is a completely different from superman.  Superman would lose.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacharrt

show me a scan of Vulcan getting killed in one hit, and i'll concede, there is no, so he will survive. All his showings she that he can take a hit from people with super strenght, and still get an action in. Also while Gladiator was flying towards him he was actively trying to manipulate his powers. And can travel himself at faster than light speeds.  So your scenario is unlikely.

Spin_Cycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spin_Cycle

Vulcan wins here
stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stu630

Vulcan wins here, he completely manipulates Solar energy, superman fighting him would be like fighting kryptonite man

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By karrob
@nekoneko said:
Superman
Spin_Cycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spin_Cycle
@osheli
Everyone's enitled to their opinion....
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@osheli said:
@blacharrt: lmao this blacharrt troll actually tried sending me private messages because he was too scared to say what he wanted to say in public where everyone would see that he's an idiot. 
Flagged stop name calling please some people wants to keep the arguements Private (some times I do to) that does not mean  he is scared i think Supes wins.
@Spin_Cycle said:
@osheli

Correct every one is.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@osheli said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@osheli said:
@blacharrt: lmao this blacharrt troll actually tried sending me private messages because he was too scared to say what he wanted to say in public where everyone would see that he's an idiot. 
Flagged stop name calling please some people wants to keep the arguements Private (some times I do to) that does not mean  he is scared i think Supes wins.
@Spin_Cycle said:
@osheli
Correct every one is.
i dont see what you hope to attain by flagging me, im just going to come back on another account.  he messaged me because he didnt want people to see his retarded post in public
Come back again and you will be flagged again and again.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blacharrt
@osheli said:
I actually thought i was sending it to this thread, but if you like, i can air the private discussion here. But the fact is I said if you simply choose to ignore canon showing of superman for a bloodlusted morals off superman i would stop debating with you. But here on out i see no further point in talking to you at all.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt: Ignore the troll do not feed him they love it when we do that.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blacharrt
Blacharrt said: no it doesn't but it does mean that if they are on earth, Superman isn't moving at  the light speed, and superman fights with morals, like he normally does.  So again going by comicbook consistency, superman would lose this fight.  That with gladiator fight was well before war of Kings, and he went blow for blow with both Adam Warlock and Black Bolt, so that two shot scenario again doesn't work.  Vulcan would tear superman's body apart with his own powers. 

osheli said: superman doesnt have to move at light speed.  vulcan doesnt even have the reaction time to dodge a bullet yet alone someone as fast as superman is.  he went blow for blow with adam warlock and black bolt, neither character are class 100 so that's a weak argument.  saying that vulcan would survive a punch from superman is already being generous but the fact is he'll be on his knees crying begging superman to stop.

going by comic consistency vulcan would get slaughtered, he has mostly losses and very few wins, none of the characters hes ever beaten have been on supermans level.  in fact when black bolt used his scream on vulcan it incenerated his flesh before black bolt finally killed him.  

blacharrt said: i'm not going to debate fanboyism with you. The OP doesn't say he's bloodlusted or morals are turned off, so it's current superman.  yet you keep bringing up scenarios that are uncharacteristic to superman.  Is it possible for superman to speedblitz yes, would he ko vulcan in one punch no. Vulcan can shield himself with the energy he manipulates and can also regenerate from near death. Can vulcan manipulate superman energy source and takes that energy away yes.  he has done this in fights before, with people beating him down with superhuman strength.  Unless bloodlusted and superman knows who he is fighting is he not going to speedblitz him or use his full strenght. it fine if you disregard the facts for your scenario to work.  Don't expect me to respond to it.

osheli said: LMAO Youre the biggest fanboy on this site, ive seen tons of your post and you suck off marvel more then anyone.  ive seen you say iron fist can beat superman and wolverine can beat green lantern. storm can beat wonder woman.  you have no credibility at all on this site.

yes superman would ko vulcan in one hit.  you need to look at the context of fights, gladiator ko'd him in 2 hits but was holding back.  
you say vulcan can use energy to create a shield but can he do this fast enough before getting his ass kicked? no

what part of warlock and black bolt dont have class 100 strength dont you understand? neither of them have 1/100000 of supermans physical power so your argument fails just like your entire existence on this forum.  please do us a favor and just kill yourself now.  
osheli said: i also enjoy t***** like you that think that superman has to be blood lusted to blitz someone, it really shows that you have no clue what your talking about

That's the conversation as a whole.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt: Ignore him I will make a real case for Sups after he gets baned.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blacharrt
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@blacharrt: Ignore him I will make a real case for Sups after he gets baned.
cool i look forward to the debate
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@blacharrt said:

Nice scans.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
Vulcan.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osheli said:
@Spin_Cycle said:

Vulcan dies here
fixed it for ya

Nope.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blacharrt
@GrandSymbiote94: Thanks, and those scans Show that Vulcan can take a pounding from Neutron and Cosmos, being who are given strength by cosmic energy and he completely destroys them from inside their powers.  Also the Fight with Blackbolt not only shows that he was owning Blackbolt in the fight before it used his voice, but was able to take a point blank Blast from his voice which is said to be able to destroy and entire planet, and he got back up to fight, then took another one with a bomb.    Since the explosion was time/space explosion i doubt either Blackbolt or Vulcan are actually die, probably doing a batman time hop or something.

Also another point about Adam Warlock is that he fought Thor with Warrior madman , he is at the very least a class 100 strength.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Superman dies a horrible death.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osheli: is superman really worth insulting people about and getting banned
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@higher_evolutionary said:
He already got banned.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@higher_evolutionary said:
He is a troll, that's what trolls do. Anyway I'll go with Supes for now but i admit i don't know much about Vulcan.
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By glforthewin

vulcan took blackbolts voice and could still function. just as like a show of durability.  
im thinking vulcan could manipulate the solar energy in supes cells, but hed have to live long enough to do it. 

nekoneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nekoneko
@glforthewin: yes but supes can just speedblitz him
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By glforthewin
@nekoneko: i thought as much.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Until anyone proofs that Vulcan has the reaction time to dodge Superman's first hit that would(to my knowledge) come before he has time to know what's going on.

Or if someone could proof that he can tank the numerous hits that would come from Superman before(unless the aforementioned is proven) he can react . 

Then Superman takes this in a landslide if he plays his cards right.