Superboy of Earth One vs The Heralds of Galactus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
 Can Superboy Of Earth One equipped with 4 Power Rings defeat All of The Heralds Of Galactus ? Superboy has a year of prep with rings...

caption
caption
caption
caption

kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kinggamer97

heralds

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian

I am not sure. I think the matter manipulation might get him, but I can't be sure.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Light

damn I wanna say superboy but I gotta give it to the heralds

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By One-Above-You
kinggamer97 said:
"galactus"
I don't think Galactus is in this...
Ztrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ztrange

superboy wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"kinggamer97 said:
"galactus"
I don't think Galactus is in this..."
LOL

He isnt. Its just the Heralds
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By One-Above-You

I guess Superboy could win since he can sun dip for a year and practice with the rings.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"I guess Superboy could win since he can sun dip for a year and practice with the rings."
Does he really need that much power to win here ? Superboy of Earth One is basically a young Silver Age Superman... giving him 4 Power Rings would give him a great enhancement with wide range attacks... I think he could win here
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
King Saturn said:
" Can Superboy Of Earth One equipped with 4 Power Rings defeat All of The Heralds Of Galactus ? Superboy has a year of prep with rings...

caption
caption
caption
caption

"

Most. Overkill. Ever. Superboy, EPIC curbstomp.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By One-Above-You
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"I guess Superboy could win since he can sun dip for a year and practice with the rings."
Does he really need that much power to win here ? Superboy of Earth One is basically a young Silver Age Superman... giving him 4 Power Rings would give him a great enhancement with wide range attacks... I think he could win here"
I think he can win also. But if he sun dips, it will give him a landslide win. When Supes went in the sun for a little to defuse that living hydrogen bomb thing he became All Star Supes.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
" Can Superboy Of Earth One equipped with 4 Power Rings defeat All of The Heralds Of Galactus ? Superboy has a year of prep with rings...

caption
caption
caption
caption

"

Most. Overkill. Ever. Superboy, EPIC curbstomp."
I dont think its a Curbstomp. But Superboy would win here... keep in mind Superboy isnt really immune to molecular manipulation yet... that may give him trouble
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition
One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
Does he really need that much power to win here ? Superboy of Earth One is basically a young Silver Age Superman... giving him 4 Power Rings would give him a great enhancement with wide range attacks... I think he could win here"
I think he can win also. But if he sun dips, it will give him a landslide win. When Supes sun dipped for a few hours or so he became All Star Supes."

idk, if the surfer can turn the hulk back into banner by draining the gamma radiation then they can probably all drain superman too.  i know they would drain any of the ring energy so having the rings isnt much of a bonus.
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:

caption
caption
caption
caption

"

Most. Overkill. Ever. Superboy, EPIC curbstomp."
I dont think its a Curbstomp. But Superboy would win here... keep in mind Superboy isnt really immune to molecular manipulation yet... that may give him trouble"

I think what you are saying is right and I change my mind about it being a curbstomp, but Galactus may need to find a couple new Heralds when this is over..........
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Apparition said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
I think he can win also. But if he sun dips, it will give him a landslide win. When Supes sun dipped for a few hours or so he became All Star Supes."

idk, if the surfer can turn the hulk back into banner by draining the gamma radiation then they can probably all drain superman too.  i know they would drain any of the ring energy so having the rings isnt much of a bonus."
But didnt Kyle Rayner give the Silver Surfer hell in a crossover or was that just bad writing ?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition
King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

idk, if the surfer can turn the hulk back into banner by draining the gamma radiation then they can probably all drain superman too.  i know they would drain any of the ring energy so having the rings isnt much of a bonus."
But didnt Kyle Rayner give the Silver Surfer hell in a crossover or was that just bad writing ?"

really really bad writing.  but then almost anything that has silver surfer in it is bad writing.  the character shouldnt have much trouble with most of the other characters out there.  but forget that.  surfer is an energy manipulator on a massive scale so why would a green lantern be any problem at all for him?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Apparition said:
"King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

But didnt Kyle Rayner give the Silver Surfer hell in a crossover or was that just bad writing ?"

really really bad writing.  but then almost anything that has silver surfer in it is bad writing.  the character shouldnt have much trouble with most of the other characters out there.  but forget that.  surfer is an energy manipulator on a massive scale so why would a green lantern be any problem at all for him?"
I was wondering about that. It seems like the Silver Surfer would struggle with people who he should beat easy at times... I thought maybe we were just overrating the Surfer and his raw power or something
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By supertrooper117

isnt the rings energy time based so how could he absorb all of it if its pretty much limitless

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"isnt the rings energy time based so how could he absorb all of it if its pretty much limitless"
No Sir. The Power Rings have to be charged up after they have used a certain amount of power...
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition
supertrooper117 said:
"isnt the rings energy time based so how could he absorb all of it if its pretty much limitless"

i'm not saying absorbing the rings so they are tapped out.  i'm saying they would be useless against him.  everything they do is energy based and he can absorb any form of energy.  so its like trying to attack someone who controls water with water.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition
King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
"King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
"One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

really really bad writing.  but then almost anything that has silver surfer in it is bad writing.  the character shouldnt have much trouble with most of the other characters out there.  but forget that.  surfer is an energy manipulator on a massive scale so why would a green lantern be any problem at all for him?"
I was wondering about that. It seems like the Silver Surfer would struggle with people who he should beat easy at times... I thought maybe we were just overrating the Surfer and his raw power or something"

yeah they do it for the stories.  just to make them more interesting.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Well it looks like Superboy will have to muscle them out... but Superboy of Earth One is stronger than Superman Prime... so maybe he could give them a run here
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

its possible.  he just has to be able to beat them before they drain his power.  most of the other heralds arent as powerful as surfer so superman can probably do it.  it just depends on how quickly they could drain his power.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Apparition said:
"

its possible.  he just has to be able to beat them before they drain his power.  most of the other heralds arent as powerful as surfer so superman can probably do it.  it just depends on how quickly they could drain his power.

"
Agreed
Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heralds stomp