Super Skrull vs Juggernaut vs Mangog

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whydama

Battle takes place in an arena with 5 km radius. BFR'ed combatants can come back if they are fast enough

Last person still standing inside the arena wins. Win by BFR

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Mangog is the physically strongest being here. Second being Juggernaut, and the Super Skrull third. Also Mangog is not going to really take any damage from either of them. Seeing as how durable he is, and Juggernaut just can be hurt by physical means. Mangog should be able to easily punch Super Skrull into space. He could do the same to Juggernaut too. Similar to what Thor did to Nul Hulk in Fear Itself. Mangog could beat both Super Skrull, and Juggernaut together. Mangog wins.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By whydama

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Mangog is the physically strongest being here. Second being Juggernaut, and the Super Skrull third. Also Mangog is not going to really take any damage from either of them. Seeing as how durable he is, and Juggernaut just can be hurt by physical means. Mangog should be able to easily punch Super Skrull into space. He could do the same to Juggernaut too. Similar to what Thor did to Nul Hulk in Fear Itself. Mangog could beat both Super Skrull, and Juggernaut together. Mangog wins.

Superskrull can fly, I dont think he will fly into space when Mangog punches him. Juggernaut may encounter the same fate that he encountered when facing Skaar though.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

@whydama said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Superskrull can fly, I dont think he will fly into space when Mangog punches him. Juggernaut may encounter the same fate that he encountered when facing Skaar though.

You do know that the Mangog is physically superior to Thor buy quite a margain, so one punch from Mangog would actually one-shot him, and kill him.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

What level is Juggernaut at? It matters a lot. It its trion or eighth day then this is massive spite in Juggs' favor

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 18hunt

Mangog, most likely because of strength, but SS can use long range. Also Juggs will be able to stay in the arena longer than u think.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whydama

@joshmightbe said:

What level is Juggernaut at? It matters a lot. It its trion or eighth day then this is massive spite in Juggs' favor

Unless OP states otherwise, Juggernaut is on standard level.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Floopay

Juggernaut for me. His immense regeneration and unlimited strength will gain him this win. Plus his durability is not to be laughed off. Mangog may feed off hatred, but I dunno how well that's gonna work against Juggs.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

@Floopay said:

Juggernaut for me. His immense regeneration and unlimited strength will gain him this win. Plus his durability is not to be laughed off. Mangog may feed off hatred, but I dunno how well that's gonna work against Juggs.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

But how does Juggernaut intend to hurt Mangog? I don't recall Mangog ever taking any harm from physical attacks directed at his epidermis.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Floopay

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

But how does Juggernaut intend to hurt Mangog? I don't recall Mangog ever taking any harm from physical attacks directed at his epidermis.

That's not true, Thor was throwing him around during their first two encounters. I think he even shoved Mjonlir down Mangog's throat at one point. I mean Juggs can also be harmed by physical means, but he's also incredibly resistant. Juggs in full charge should be unstoppable and in that state he should be more than capable of damaging Mangog.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

@Floopay said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's not true, Thor was throwing him around during their first two encounters. I think he even shoved Mjonlir down Mangog's throat at one point. I mean Juggs can also be harmed by physical means, but he's also incredibly resistant. Juggs in full charge should be unstoppable and in that state he should be more than capable of damaging Mangog.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

If I recall correctly, Mjolnir being shoved down Mangog's throat only accomplished anything because it blew him up from the inside with an Anti-force blast and as we all know, in fiction land everything is less durable from the inside even if this makes no god damn sense from a physics perspective. Hence why I specified "Epidermis."

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Floopay

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

If I recall correctly, Mjolnir being shoved down Mangog's throat only accomplished anything because it blew him up from the inside with an Anti-force blast and as we all know, in fiction land everything is less durable from the inside even if this makes no god damn sense from a physics perspective. Hence why I specified "Epidermis."

I see where you're coming from. But I do remember Thor throwing Mangog around, and even grabbing him by the horns and steering him in one direction. So as far as strength is concerned, I'd say Mangog and Juggs might be equals. However, both are pretty immune to physical harm, but Juggs has the unstoppable thing going for him. I'm mostly going for Juggs because of that insane healing factor of his, and his ability to function without most of his body.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

@Floopay said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I see where you're coming from. But I do remember Thor throwing Mangog around, and even grabbing him by the horns and steering him in one direction. So as far as strength is concerned, I'd say Mangog and Juggs might be equals. However, both are pretty immune to physical harm, but Juggs has the unstoppable thing going for him. I'm mostly going for Juggs because of that insane healing factor of his, and his ability to function without most of his body.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

To be fair, I remember Thor completely overpowering Marko once he neutralized his forcefield and actually making him backpedal with a godblast. But of course Classic Thor had all sorts of crazy feats that wouldn't be kosher in today's marvel.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

Stalemate. 
Juggi can't project any powerfull blast inside Mangog and Mangog was able to take even star-busting blast and wasn't slowed down. Juggernaut on the other hand can't be hurt at all. 
Both brutes doesn't have a way to find out Skrull, when he will be invisible. And I am sure that he will just wait who will win in other fight.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Floopay

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

To be fair, I remember Thor completely overpowering Marko once he neutralized his forcefield and actually making him backpedal with a godblast. But of course Classic Thor had all sorts of crazy feats that wouldn't be kosher in today's marvel.

That's true, but this fight is until someone is BFR'd, and that gives the unstoppable guy more than a bit of an advantage. Thor also had a heck of a time against Juggs even after his barrier was removed, so it's not an end all tactic. Of course again, there are a lot of inconsistencies in classic era, I have to completely agree with you there.

Nonetheless I still give an edge to Juggs. Unstoppable, Extreme Regeneration, Comparable Strength, and great durability.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

@whydama: What do you consider standard, and is this Colossus Juggernaut or Cain? Juggernaut really doesn't have a standard level since his strength while potentially unlimited is solely based on the whims of an emotionally unstable demon

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By whydama

@joshmightbe:

Cain.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

@whydama: In that case if we're going with current levels then this is spite in Mangog's favor

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Rumble Man

@Vrakmul: @joshmightbe:

Mangog stomps

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By joshmightbe

@Rumble Man: If he had put him up against a full power Juggernaut this fight would go different but as it stands you're right. SS is a non factor here cause he can't do anything to hurt the other 2

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Rumble Man

@joshmightbe: He can be used as a weapon by mangog to whip juggy

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By joshmightbe

@Rumble Man: Actually SS is smart enough to take one look at the opponents and say hell no and walk away.