Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Suicide Squad

Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Black Spider, and Bane.

Versions/Gear

Suicide Squad gets New 52, Pre 52, and Arkham Feats

Deadshot has Composite New/Pre 52 Armor and Gear. RUBBER BULLETS ONLY

Bane has Composite Venom, however can only "Hulk-out" on Venom for 25 seconds

Harley has 2 Uzis, Her Hammer, Her Pop Gun, and 2 Frag Grenades.

Black Spider has his two Web Shooters and 2 Bowie Knifes.

Captain America's Team

Everyone in the Picture
Everyone in the Picture

Civil War Versions (Bucky still has his Metal Arm)

Everyone has the Gear they had in Civil War, Minus Bucky, who has the Gear he used in WS Highway scene.

No Shrink/Grow Discs for Scott.

Map

No Caption Provided

Suicide Squad Replaces Iron Man's Team in the Airport Scene.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shintakie

@krleavenger: Good thing the op isn't using movie suicide squad then!

I'm fairly confident the Squad takes that team. Bane should be more than a match for any of the melee fighters given his feats and comic deadshot should be more than enough for MCU Hawkeye and Falcon. I'm not sure about Harley. Her physicals are all over the place, as is her fighting ability. She might be a weak link but it's really hard to tell with her.

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: comic cap, sure. I don't think MCU cap is though.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Good thing the op isn't using movie suicide squad then!

I'm fairly confident the Squad takes that team. Bane should be more than a match for any of the melee fighters given his feats and comic deadshot should be more than enough for MCU Hawkeye and Falcon. I'm not sure about Harley. Her physicals are all over the place, as is her fighting ability. She might be a weak link but it's really hard to tell with her.

I edit it, Match up should be closer now.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Jestersmiles

Harley danced around automatic fire, taken hits from Cass and Croc and laugh it off. The only thing the MCU team has above her as always is pure skills (not all) and that just harley.

You added deadshot.....

he literally one shots the team if bane has not broken their backs yet that is.

This is a mismatch @jashro44

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shintakie: Actually MCU Cap has greater strength than 616.

No he doesn't

Anything MCU Cap has done 616 has literally done better

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jestersmiles: I wouldn't say it's entirely a mismatch. Team 2s greatest strength is teamwork. Team 1 will have almost 0 teamwork since the Squad has never been known for working as a team. Isolate Bane and take out his venom with numbers and they'd probably win.

The new lineup makes it interesting since Bane will almost have to focus exclusively on Giant Man since he's the only one with the raw output to take him. This leaves the Squad in a weird place because they're outnumbered against a skilled team that can actually work well as a team.

The new matchup basically comes down to two things. Can Harley and Black Spider keep Caps team off Deadshot long enough for Deadshot to take out Caps team. Also can Bane knock out Giant Man.

I'm leaning towards the Squad still, but I'm skeptical on Bane vs Giant Man. The rest of Caps team should get rocked though.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jestersmiles
@Shintakie said:

@Jestersmiles: I wouldn't say it's entirely a mismatch. Team 2s greatest strength is teamwork. Team 1 will have almost 0 teamwork since the Squad has never been known for working as a team. Isolate Bane and take out his venom with numbers and they'd probably win.

What you mean they are not know for working as a team, they been a team for years now , so I really can't how the MCU has better teamwork than them. Even then Team work not going to help you when you are vastly outstatted by the other team. No amount of Team work is going to help team two over come the stat gap.

The new lineup makes it interesting since Bane will almost have to focus exclusively on Giant Man since he's the only one with the raw output to take him. This leaves the Squad in a weird place because they're outnumbered against a skilled team that can actually work well as a team.

Bane can easily take out giant with one punch , he got taken down by a brand new Spider man. Bane on venom would one shot Giant man

The new matchup basically comes down to two things. Can Harley and Black Spider keep Caps team off Deadshot long enough for Deadshot to take out Caps team. Also can Bane knock out Giant Man.

Deadshot can and will literately one shot everyone in this team , who themselves are not even bullet dodgers and have never gone up against someone as accurate as deadshot.

I'm leaning towards the Squad still, but I'm skeptical on Bane vs Giant Man. The rest of Caps team should get rocked though.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Well he stopped a Helicopter and easily moved a truck with his leg.

616 Cap already yanked a Helicopter out of the Sky, and it didn't take him nearly as much effort as it Took MCU Cap, and moving a truck, really? 616 Cap can cut off Tank Turrets with his Shield Throw

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head said:

616 Cap already yanked a Helicopter out of the Sky, and it didn't take him nearly as much effort as it Took MCU Cap, and moving a truck, really? 616 Cap can cut off Tank Turrets with his Shield Throw

Didn't know that. Do you have a scan? I'm interested to see it.

No Caption Provided

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the suicide squad?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jestersmiles
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jestersmiles

@buildhare:

Bain has fought and beaten Batman , fought him again in a rematch , KO man-bat , with one punch in the face he has killed people and has no sell bullets wounds multiple times.

Deadshot , consider the best shot in DC comics, fought Deathstroke twice , beaten him once, taken hits from GL.

Harley a meta human with a healing factor that no sell explosion , bullet wounds and being dropped kick by Cassandra cain in the face, danced around automatic fire, reacted to sniper bullets and being blown up in a rocket.

Deadshot or bane can solo this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley danced around automatic fire, taken hits from Cass and Croc and laugh it off. The only thing the MCU team has above her as always is pure skills (not all) and that just harley.

You added deadshot.....

he literally one shots the team if bane has not broken their backs yet that is.

This is a mismatch @jashro44

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Tayssti

@krleavenger said:

Didn't know that. Do you have a scan? I'm interested to see it.

No Caption Provided

Ok lets be fair though. That is a much smaller lighter, and less powerful helicopter then the one MCU cap reeled in.

Its very similar to something like this.

Edit - Found basically the exact helicopter used in the scan and reworked the numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_47

No Caption Provided

A 2 person light utility aircraft. Ill use this one as an example to compare the two feats. I will also be using max take of weights as examples of how much weight the helicopter can lift and fly with. Both of theses aircraft produce more lift then there max take off weights, but i don't know the equation well enough to calculate it and TBH it would only benefit the larger air craft (MCU Cap) more. It was structurally designed to lift heavy external loads.

Empty weight for the Bell 47G-3B ( the most powerful version) is 1,893lbs . For comparison sake lets say it had a half tank of gas and 2 men in the cockpit like shown in the scan.

Aviation fuel weighs 6lbs per gallon and the Bell 47 had a gas tank that was 43 gallons. so 21.5 gallons * 6lbs = 129lbs of weight. Add in 2 average male's (190lb each) and you get a grand total of 2,402lbs. Max take off weight for that helicopter is 2,950lbs. Its only capable of lifting another 600lbs of resistance before it reaches its max take off limit. Its not able to create enough lift to safely move more weight.

Like i i said we are using the most powerful version of this aircraft. Older, less powerfull versions would have lower max take off weights.

Compare that to MCU Caps feat.

No Caption Provided

http://airbushelicoptersinc.com/products/H125-specifications.asp

The helicopter MCU Cap pulled in was a AS350 which is also known as an Air Bus H125

No Caption Provided

Empty weight for this helicopter is 2,816lbs. Lets add a half tank of gas to that (71.5 gallons) and Bucky's approximate weight.

So 2,816lbs + 429lbs + 225lbs = 3,470lbs

Max take off weight with an external load is 6,172lbs

So the H125 helicopter that MCU Cap reeled in was still able to safely lift a resistance of 2,702lbs or almost 1.5 tons of weight before it reached its max take of weight with an external load.

Going by the FAA limitations on both aircraft and the loads used, MCU Cap reeled in a helicopter that was producing around 5x the amount of resistance then the one 616 Cap did.

Not to mention 616 Cap is using a twisting motion to pull the helicopter down. Using a twisting motion like that uses almost all of your upper body and core muscles while MCU Cap pulled in a much larger helicopter creating substantially more lift by basically contracting only his bicep to curl it in. The MCU Cap feat is pretty insane. It should be an easy multi ton strength feat to pull the helicopter in, and that was pretty much all bicep strength.

I will say it looks like 616 Cap pulled his helicopter down hard and faster, but it was also much less resistance while using more muscle groups.

Personally, i see MCU Cap's helicopter feat > 616 Caps.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When @tayssti does a feat break down....

No Caption Provided

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot can still shoot them in the eyes. Unless they fail to take down Ant-Man and Hawkeye early on as those two are threats to Bane the Squad should have no issue winning.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suicide squad should take it, they've got teamwork and stats.

DCLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

Suicide Squad wins

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

MCU team.

antman throws trucks at everyone but bane who gets TP'd by wanda

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Suicide Squad

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AdamAmeen

Ant man solos

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rag_man

Cap's team crushes, it's 4 against 6.

Scratch this. I just realized I know nothing about the new Harley Quinn....Didn't she get some kind of ridiculous buff recently due to her popularity?

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By x_Zayd_x

@krleavenger: comic cap, sure. I don't think MCU cap is though.

Lol MCU Captain America is stronger than comic Captain America. In fact Cap is probably the only Avenger from the "original 6" that is stronger in movies than he's in comics. Except for him, literally every single one of them is nerfed.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 anthp2000  Moderator

The Suicide Squad easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU team with relative ease. Falcon and Antman give cover and the rest of Cap's team plows through.