Storm,Cyclops,Wolverine & Kurt vs Thor and warriors 3 &Sif(Movie)

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aqua11500

VS

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think Thor would win. He can probably handle everything they can throw at him, and can't be BFR'd.  Without him, I think the X-Men would win against the Warriors 3. All of them could be BFR'd via Storm or Nightcrawler or pounded by Cyclop's beams or Storm's lightning, and though they may fight better than Wolverine, his claws could probably still hurt them.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aqua11500
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
I think Thor would win. He can probably handle everything they can throw at him, and can't be BFR'd.  Without him, I think the X-Men would win against the Warriors 3. All of them could be BFR'd via Storm or Nightcrawler or pounded by Cyclop's beams or Storm's lightning, and though they may fight better than Wolverine, his claws could probably still hurt them.
 Yeah your probably right.Though with team work i think they could all take down Thor. Coudlnt Nightcrawler BFR Thor
Storm could try to mess his elemental attacks up and divert them.

If he stays on ground then Wolverine would give him a fight,and him getting hit by the hammer isn' t going to keep logan down.Beast and Cyclops could hold down the Warriors Three and Lady Sif.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

Thor Solos

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aqua11500
@joshmightbe said:
Thor Solos
He most likely would win,but not easy
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Aqua11500 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yeah your probably right.Though with team work i think they could all take down Thor. Coudlnt Nightcrawler BFR Thor Storm could try to mess his elemental attacks up and divert them.  If he stays on ground then Wolverine would give him a fight,and him getting hit by the hammer isn' t going to keep logan down.Beast and Cyclops could hold down the Warriors Three and Lady Sif.

I don'tthink kurt can BFR him since he can fly and return to the battle. The movie version of Wolverine wasn't that good of a fighter and I think he can be KO'd by Thor. He was tkaing out those frost giants pretty easily with his powers, all of whom are more durable than these X-Men, save for Wolverine. Iwish they would have portrayed Logan's fighting skills. He is a brawler but is also a mater martial artist of many disciplines and one of the best h2h fighters in comics. Why they didn't do this with the movie version is beyond me. Juggernaut was pretty much owning Logan in X3 easily, and 1 sturdy hit from Sabretooth with that log took Logan out in X1. I think the X-Men can handle the Warriors 3 without Thor. The only problem really  is Thor. 
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CurbsideProphet

Team Thor. He is one of the  most powerful movie comic character they got, although I guess we didn't get to see much of him with the hammer, but I think we seen enough(must... resist... ranting... about... Destroyer... Armor). He's enough to beat the X-Men, at least.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aqua11500
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Aqua11500 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yeah your probably right.Though with team work i think they could all take down Thor. Coudlnt Nightcrawler BFR Thor Storm could try to mess his elemental attacks up and divert them.  If he stays on ground then Wolverine would give him a fight,and him getting hit by the hammer isn' t going to keep logan down.Beast and Cyclops could hold down the Warriors Three and Lady Sif.

I don'tthink kurt can BFR him since he can fly and return to the battle. The movie version of Wolverine wasn't that good of a fighter and I think he can be KO'd by Thor. He was tkaing out those frost giants pretty easily with his powers, all of whom are more durable than these X-Men, save for Wolverine. Iwish they would have portrayed Logan's fighting skills. He is a brawler but is also a mater martial artist of many disciplines and one of the best h2h fighters in comics. Why they didn't do this with the movie version is beyond me. Juggernaut was pretty much owning Logan in X3 easily, and 1 sturdy hit from Sabretooth with that log took Logan out in X1. I think the X-Men can handle the Warriors 3 without Thor. The only problem really  is Thor. 
Wolverine was an impressive brawler in the X-men movies.True they didn't show any of his martial arts background and didn't reiterate on his fighting prowess.Fact still remains he was pretty good fighter.They made him more of a raging kinda of guy that charges into a fight without really second guessing himself,Thor was sorta the same way. Wolverine literally took out a whole swat team back at the X-mansion in X2.  his fight with Juggernaut wasn't very surprising.The team alone has trouble taking Juggs down together,so i dont see why movie Wolvie wouldn't have a problem with him AT FIRST.

I mean this isn't the comics,and that was the first time they fought in the movie verse.

Some of that stuff like Sabertooth k.o him with a fat log can be pendent on inconsistency with writers or plot device.

Then when you think about it Thor didn't have all that better durability feats in his movie.Majority of the movie he was depowered.We only saw him powered up two times,and those two times he didnt really get hit or knocked around.So whose to say how much he could handle. Though if Thor stays airborne,then Logan can help Beast take on warriors three. To be honest the hype over Thor is over played sometimes,his feats were impressive and he was powerful,but not invincible.so many gaps left in his power set.

If Thor takes to the sky then its basically Thor vs Storm.I know im going to get flamed like hell,but i think MOVIE Storm wouldn't be affected by Thor unless it got physical.They basically would be throwing lightning and wind back and fourth.Though i will point out Movie verse Storm had more versatility in elemental feats.

Kurt might be able to get rid of him long enough to come up with a plan, he could be a simple diversion.Scott might be able to take a couple shots at him.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Aqua11500
Don't trip on getting "flamed". I respect your view point, and I personally admire that you stick to your guns, even if your opinion upsets people. And you do make a good point about Wolverine's showings X2. He did take out Strikers military forces rather easily, beat Sabretooth's ass (in round 2) in his own movie. I won't sell him short that I think he can do his share of damage in this fight, I just doubt he could take Thor. If he pounding massive frost Giants with his strength, Logan, even he could exchange blows with Thor, would be sent flying form a hammer strike. Once the Warriors 3 are taken down by the other X-Men, the team has a big issue with durability. Thor only needs to land a single hit to take most of them out. Storm may be able to dodge in the air, Kurt can 'port, and Logain is sturdy, but it would be a matter of time really before Thor catches them and then KO's them. Storm did have better power showings than Thor IMO when it came to powers since she has 3 movies under her belt vs his first one, and since as you explained, he was depowered for most of the movie, but I also can't say that her powers would effect him either, and he would definitely make the confrontation physical between them.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Aqua11500
@THUNDERBOLT30:  Yeah i was bored when i made this,but it would be a cool match if it happened.Im not going to worry about ignorant people and Thor fanboys who thinks he the ish since he got his own little movie.You know sometimes just to avoid trouble you have to be careful what you say involving Storm because some people flip their lids and get all biased against the character and bring back things about rbjysti from 2006..lmao 

Yeah but i don't think they would hurt each other with the Storm vs Thor thing.He might try to close in on Storm or throw his hammer,but then i could see her doing that spinning tornado thingy for a quick dodge..lol   
If Cyclops could one shot him out of the air and get him on the ground the maybe Wolvie could have a go at him.Beast and Nightcrawler are enough to take on warriors three.Beast agility and ape strength,Kurts random porting and fighting skill coupled with acrobatics... yeah they got this. 

Thor was pounding massive Frost Giants,but if you think about The warriors Three and Lady Sif were doing it just as easy,when in actuality Thor should be much more stronger then them,but when they were fighting they were all whopping ass just as equally good as Thor was...so IDK 

The Frost Giant showing were great action scene,but they didn't show case Thor strength to the point where its like a whoaaah!!!! moment 
When he threw the hammer,now thats when my mouth dropped,it looked just how i'd imagined it in real life XD *nerdgasm!* 

Then Thor could try to solo the team to protect his friends..he might pull it off lol 
He'd still be in for a rude awakening if he tried to rush everyone
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonNemesis

Thor solos
samcarp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By samcarp

thunderbolt- when thor and and the 3 warriors and lady sif were fighting the frost giants, thor took down as many frost giants as all 4 of them combined. he has so much power and fighting abilities with mjlonoir its nearly impossible to stop him.... but wolverine can pretty mcuh not die, he heals quickley and would just keep coming.... unless thor can break his adamantium skull with some hits with mjnoloir, call this one a tight draw

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By super_psycho

Thor solos

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Thor solos. 

Wolverine isn't even that durable. He got KO'd by a bullet in X2 (normal bullet, normal gun. They were just cops)

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aqua11500

@JediXMan said:

Thor solos. Wolverine isn't even that durable. He got KO'd by a bullet in X2 (normal bullet, normal gun. They were just cops)

It was a head shot,other than that he's pretty durable and had insane healing feats.

@samcarp said:

thunderbolt- when thor and and the 3 warriors and lady sif were fighting the frost giants, thor took down as many frost giants as all 4 of them combined. he has so much power and fighting abilities with mjlonoir its nearly impossible to stop him.... but wolverine can pretty mcuh not die, he heals quickley and would just keep coming.... unless thor can break his adamantium skull with some hits with mjnoloir, call this one a tight draw

Don't over do it -_-

Thor was on a role,correct...but Warriors three and Sif were keeping up with him in terms of head count.They all did about there fair share of damage.Thor actually one up'd all of them when the did a hammer toss,but when he was physically brawling it out like the rest of them he seemed just as good.

Oh and the part where he went through that monster :D

lol twas my favorite part of that scene.Still this team would give him a helluva a time.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joshmightbe said:

Thor Solos
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Aqua11500 said:

@JediXMan said:

Thor solos. Wolverine isn't even that durable. He got KO'd by a bullet in X2 (normal bullet, normal gun. They were just cops)

It was a head shot,other than that he's pretty durable and had insane healing feats.

Ignoring Origins, I did not think Wolverine was too impressive. Because I still think Origins really over did his abilities.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fragneto

The actor of Thor was a funny ass guy.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Manchine

Thor Solos 

Without Thor Sif and the Warriors 3 I think could barely handle the Xmen.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By They Killed Cap!

How does Thor not win this by himself?

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Aqua11500

@They Killed Cap! said:

How does Thor not win this by himself?

Separated from his hammer, good teamwork and being overwhelmed

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BringnIt

Thor solos, and easily.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RisingBean
@BringnIt said:

Thor solos, and easily.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRider29

Thor knocks out Wolverine with one blow to the face, hits storm with her own lightning, pounds cyclops face in, and then has a hard time catching Nightcrawler. Once he finally gets a hold on NIghtcrawler, then this happens....Thor rips off Kurts head and slams it on the ground. Then he says "That fight was fun! May I have another?!"