Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR

Battle takes place in asgard
Morals off
Win by death

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Maikel

so he-man and skeletor team up to fight thor and loki? This would be a curbstomp in favor of the asgardians. Thor's mystical powers are well beyond that of he-man, and skeletor is a powerfull wizard, but no match for loki.

A team-up of good vs evil would be a more fair fight.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

Now i am not sure what version of He man is been used . if its the Heman i saw in the cross over with superman this match might be very interesting . Still The Thor and  Loki team wins.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Trodorne

Now i find this an interesting fight. only cause its He-man Vs Thor. To me if Thor were to throw his hammer at He-man, I think he has the fighting capabilities to catch it in the air. But thats not the point im trying to make. He-man has been a person of good and righteousness who has protected the weak from evil, who has never harmed another innocent being and is a true warrior in the battle field. to me i think a determining factor in this entire match is if He-man gets a hold of Mjolnir.

If that were to happen, Thor would be in trouble a bit. you have the power of greyskull, which basically gives he-man the strength to move and entire mountain and toss it up to many miles away. Throw a giant stone tower/pillar from the ground to the sun.  run really fast to create a whirlwind... etc. now lets add asgardian god like powers too that shall we...yeah. yeah....

I am not trying to be biased for one side here, Skeletor Vs Loki. More have to go with loki. but its shown time and time again, that any new magic or stronger magical threat bigger than Skeletor he has come back stronger either taking what spells he has learned in a previous encounter or just prepared this time.

Thor and Loki have a better outcome in the end but determining the crucial factors which could turn the thing around is small at best.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@Maikel said:
so he-man and skeletor team up to fight thor and loki? This would be a curbstomp in favor of the asgardians. Thor's mystical powers are well beyond that of he-man, and skeletor is a powerfull wizard, but no match for loki.A team-up of good vs evil would be a more fair fight.
Seriously... Do you know anything about He-Man and Skeletor? because by your response it seems like you know jack shit. He-Man is stronger than Thor physically and his sword has equal projection capabilities to Mjolnir.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Susanoo

@ IZZR

Yes... his sword can definitely do this to someone like Chaos King.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@Susanoo said:

@ IZZR

Yes... his sword can definitely do this to someone like Chaos King.

LOL i love it when Thor fanboys post BS like this that strike didnt phase him even a lil and he disposed of Thor immediately
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Susanoo

@ IZZR

LOL that attack actually staggered him. Thor fanboy? I'm sorry if he's just one of my favorite comic characters that I happen to debate for. I don't go and call you a Thor hater now do I?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@Susanoo said:

@ IZZR

LOL that attack actually staggered him. Thor fanboy? I'm sorry if he's just one of my favorite comic characters that I happen to debate for. I don't go and call you a Thor hater now do I?

But i am a Thor hater and despite being one i still make fair arguments but the fact you think hes above He-Man is astounding.
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maikel
@IZZR: If you say so.... The sword of powers abilities are limited to indistructability, and being a receptor for the power of grayskull, it never did anything else, save opening the greyskull drawbridge in early minicomics. He-man has physical strength without limitations, but even he needs an amplification(the chestplate). Mjolnir has had many strange powers over the years, some disabled, some restored, but the sword of power has nothing even close to it. Thor would have to resort to magic to defeat he-man, but there is no reason he should not do so.

Skeletor vs. Loki? Skeletor can't even handle Hordak, and they are both under command of horde prime, loki is a god.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo

@ IZZR

I make arguements based on scans, comic knowledge, and some science if I need it. I've never said anything about "thinking he's above He-Man".

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@Susanoo said:

@ IZZR

I make arguements based on scans, comic knowledge, and some science if I need it. I've never said anything about "thinking he's above He-Man".

He-mans official stat is that hes the strongest in the universe
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo

@ IZZR

I know how strong he is.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Susanoo said:

@ IZZR

IMO better one is when he fought Celestials or Ego, when his shots really hurted these beings. CK wasn't hurt by this Thor attack.

@Trodorne said:
Now i find this an interesting fight. only cause its He-man Vs Thor. To me if Thor were to throw his hammer at He-man, I think he has the fighting capabilities to catch it in the air. But thats not the point im trying to make. He-man has been a person of good and righteousness who has protected the weak from evil, who has never harmed another innocent being and is a true warrior in the battle field. to me i think a determining factor in this entire match is if He-man gets a hold of Mjolnir.   If that were to happen, Thor would be in trouble a bit. you have the power of greyskull, which basically gives he-man the strength to move and entire mountain and toss it up to many miles away. Throw a giant stone tower/pillar from the ground to the sun.  run really fast to create a whirlwind... etc. now lets add asgardian god like powers too that shall we...yeah. yeah....  I am not trying to be biased for one side here, Skeletor Vs Loki. More have to go with loki. but its shown time and time again, that any new magic or stronger magical threat bigger than Skeletor he has come back stronger either taking what spells he has learned in a previous encounter or just prepared this time. Thor and Loki have a better outcome in the end but determining the crucial factors which could turn the thing around is small at best.

He-Man didn't kill anyone or I am missing something? I belive that to wield Mjolnir You also have to be a man who isn't afraid of killing Your nemesis.
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Maikel
@czarny_samael: Depends on "worthy", and for that count Beta Ray bill did not have to kill Thor to be worthy. There's actually a good chance that he-man would be worthy, and Thor would then stop the fight.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Susanoo
@czarny_samael
I said he was staggered or stunned or however you want to pronounce it. Of course Thor didn't injure Chaos King whom is the Anti-Monitor of the marvelverse.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lance Bastro

does he-man get to absorb all the power of the universe?

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Trodorne
@czarny_samael said:
He-Man didn't kill anyone or I am missing something? I believe that to wield Mjolnir You also have to be a man who isn't afraid of killing Your nemesis.
Alex Masters, one of the members of the power pack was able to wield it, and i think the kid has not killed anyone from my total count.
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Maikel
@Lance Bastro: He-man channels the power of Grayskull, wich in the movie version is the cosmic energy that formed that the universe, and in another 2002 rewrite the power of King Grayskull, an ancestor who ruled from the castle and took on an technical/magical army on his own and was mortally wounded then.
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By marvelrules2011

thor and loki stomps very bad

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
@Maikel said:
@IZZR: If you say so.... The sword of powers abilities are limited to indistructability, and being a receptor for the power of grayskull, it never did anything else, save opening the greyskull drawbridge in early minicomics. He-man has physical strength without limitations, but even he needs an amplification(the chestplate). Mjolnir has had many strange powers over the years, some disabled, some restored, but the sword of power has nothing even close to it. Thor would have to resort to magic to defeat he-man, but there is no reason he should not do so.Skeletor vs. Loki? Skeletor can't even handle Hordak, and they are both under command of horde prime, loki is a god.
Skeletor has defeated Hordak on multiple occasions, unless your counting the 2002 series, but that show was horrible
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Maikel
@cattlebattle: Could you point out a fact where that happened? the only fight between skeletor and hordak I recall was in "the secret of the sword" when they fought in snake mountain. The 2002 series is near-perfect when keeping canon intact and getting things explained.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty
@IZZR said:
@Susanoo said:

@ IZZR

He-mans official stat is that hes the strongest in the universe
He-man is the strongest in HIS universe. That does not mean he is the most powerful in the multiverse
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maikel
@pooty: That very comic(from eternia with death) states that superman existed in he-man's universe. So for the DC part, he is recognized... And if you have limitless power at your disposal, its hard to find someone more powerfull then yourself. Even in alternate dimensions the power of grayskull can be called upon(She-ra, and he-man when makes a family visit).
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By gravitypress

By the power of a castle or by the power of being a deity. Sorry Teela you're girlfriend Princess Adam gets hit so hard women start to seem attractive to him.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kadeem

A 1 on 1 fight between He-Man and Thor would be interesting.  He-Man has a physical strength advantage, but Thor has advantage in that mjolnir is like a magic pocket knife that grants him a greater variety of extra powers to his set.  While Skeletor isn't someone to be taken lightly, Loki at this point is beyond his league.  After Skeletor falls in battle He-Man will be left to take on the two gods himself, which would be beyond even his capabilities. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By PowerHerc

Thor and Loki win this.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Billy Batson

Team MARVEL

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By capall2

depends on which version being used here, if we are using the cross over versions then He man is more than capable of putting on hurting on Thor as he was a physical match against sa supes but that isn't canon, any other versions of He man should get a beat down by Thor here...
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maikel
@capall2: I'm not sure if you can consider the DC comic a crossover, since it is, outside of the minicomics bundled with the early toys, the only appearance of he-man in comics. Maybe it's a licensing problem, since i fail to understand why they never reintegrated the character, there is practilly no adult alive in the world who does not know he-man or skeletor. Also, between the various cartoons and the movie there is only one true he-man. the guy from the early 80's cartoon, the late 80's cartoon, the 2002 cartoon and the movie(which was based on a very early mini-comic) all fit in.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pooty
@Maikel said:
@pooty: That very comic(from eternia with death) states that superman existed in he-man's universe. So for the DC part, he is recognized... And if you have limitless power at your disposal, its hard to find someone more powerfull then yourself. Even in alternate dimensions the power of grayskull can be called upon(She-ra, and he-man when makes a family visit).
oh Ok. Didn't read much of the comic but looking at your avatar i'm sure you can answer some questions if you don't mind.  I didn't know he was stated to have "Limitless" power. where is that written? Also, hasn't He-Man been changed? In early comics he could move planets. But in more recent comics he isn't shown to be as powerful. Is that true?
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SilverGalford

He-man is the strongest in HIS universe. That does not mean he is the most powerful in the multiverse

agreed. 

thor and loki stomp 
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By spystreak
@PowerHerc said:

Thor and Loki win this.

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maikel
@pooty: According to the original series bible, he is as strong as he wants to be. If he finds himself not powerfull enough to accomplish a task, he can simply "power up"(in the original series this was used to lift the castle overhead and throw it back to eternia), in "the secret of the sword" movie he used it after he was drained from his energy.. and probably in the movie to fight the godpowered skeletor. The power of Grayskull itself was explained in the movie as the power that created the universe, in the 2002 cartoon it is rewritten as the power of a king who created the castle and was a good and kind ruler from there who banished hordak, but was mortally wounded in that fight. And I wonder what comics you are referring to, since there is only one timeline(the 2002 series would make some conflicts but it was cancelled before it could do that). As the timeline stands, and the cartoon confirms this, he is age 16 in the 2002 cartoon, the 1980's cartoon he is age 18 to 21, the late 80's cartoon he is older(he exposes his secret identity to his friends and family prior to leaving the planet). If you really want all the info, visit www.he-man.org, most comics are scanned there, with the exception of from eternia with death, since that is licensed to DC.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Thor & Loki. If Thor treats this fight like a slugfest, he could lose. If he uses his considerable arsenal of abilities... He-Man goes down.
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump this is interesting.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers