Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

IDW Shredder.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Udon Vega and Cammy.

• Standard Gear (Which in this case is as shown)
  • In Character.
  • Battle to the Death.
  • Start 20 feet from each other.

Who wins?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

@tparks what you think?

Some feats for Vega and Cammy.

This may not seem like much, but truth is Vega has easily beaten E Honda who was the top martial artist of Japan with ease as well match Ken pretty evenly who is the USA Martial Arts Champion. Yet Cammy in one move beats him.

Here Cammy with no gear takes out 30 heavily arm terroist. they even Dog pile her only to be thrown aside by her skill and strength.

Many good Cammy feats here.

• She swing up and over through the glass windows of a bullet train.
  • Dodges automatic gunfire shot feet away from her with her Spinning Corkscrew move.
  • Kicks a full grown man through the metal sheetings of a Bullet Train.
  • Leaps over 40 feet to the next train.
  • Blitzes a fellow trained assassin (yes they know eachother) before she could put up a defense.

Cammy takes on armed gaurds, dodging more gunfire from up close in a small hallway, and kills them all.

For Vega.

Vega vs E Honda. E Honda is a world famous Japan Martial Artist.

Vega easily matches Ken who is the USA Martial Arts Champion, beating Zangief. He was merely there to gather info on Ryu, and when Ken broke his mask, he ran away by leaping from one building to the next.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Team from what I've seen. Shredder is really arrogant and Cammy alone would be a good fight for him. Sure, the two may lack in pure hand-to-hand combat feats compared to him, but their energy attacks should make up for it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team from what I've seen. Shredder is really arrogant and Cammy alone would be a good fight for him. Sure, the two may lack in pure hand-to-hand combat feats compared to him, but their energy attacks should make up for it.

I never seen either yet use energy attacks, I know Vega does not, Cammy has super special which manifests Chi.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found 3 more battles with Cammy vs Chun Li, Terrorist, and Rose. She is a insane beast in the Udon Comics! I find myself a little upset that Cammy so far is top chick where Chun Li has less showing >_>

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

I never seen either yet use energy attacks, I know Vega does not, Cammy has super special which manifests Chi.

Examples?

@thanofleeze said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Vega is also very arrogant...

Extremely arrogant. He underestimate his foes alot.

Didn't know this. Shredder might have a chance then.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist
Loading Video...

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Only the last 2 moves at 2:00 seem to have any chi looking attack to it. she is just really strong and fast.

Avatar image for madmartigan8282
Madmartigan8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Madmartigan8282

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Not so much arrogant as vain and cocky about his own looks and skills. He wouldn't underestimate shredder as he likes to lurk and study his next opponent like he did in the SFII anime with Chun Li (overlooking his defeat due to him getting cocky and dropping his guard). It's shown also in the anime that once his face is messed with he gives into rage and seems to fight even deadlier at this point. His udon version is probably the most kickass version of him yet. Shredder would never be able to match his speed in combat and DEFENITLEY not his unpredictable moves. Vega takes this. Sorry haters lmao. Remember Vega is Shadooloo's number one assassin and also a boss within its ranks falling right under Sagat. Give the man his respect

Avatar image for madmartigan8282
Madmartigan8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Madmartigan8282

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you say UDON Vega?! This is TOTALLY in the teams favor. Actually adding Cammy could be considered spite. Read the Street Fighter Round One Fight book with the udon versions of the characters.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you say UDON Vega?! This is TOTALLY in the teams favor. Actually adding Cammy could be considered spite. Read the Street Fighter Round One Fight book with the udon versions of the characters.

I have. I read up to Issue 14 so far.