vs black adam

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

I actually think Sentry could handle New 52 Black Adam... mainly because of Sentry's Energy Manipulation.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Hyperion? The guy who held two planets a part for a while? He solo's.

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

what comic is this from ?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, Cool Beans.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry and Hyperion are way too much for Black Adam.

Team Marvel for the curbstomp.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 18hunt

I did a battle Hyperion vs Black Adam and a large amount of people said Hyperion, do the math...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

New Hyperion could easily solo Black Adam, the Sentry could as well!

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

No Caption Provided

what comic is this from ?

For claritys sake this is actually from Avengers # 4

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team wins this new 52 Black Adam is not that much powerful

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By HellionVulcan

New Hyperion solo's & with sentry is overkill .

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion solos, Sentry solos, team absolutely stomps/spite.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@king_saturn: Marvel Now Avengers #1 I think.

Its actually Avengers 04 from Marvel Now, and it wasnt 2 merely two planets, 2 universes were colliding , he seperated 2 universes from colliding , for a short time (he failed of course), by holding 2 planets apart. After he failed 2 planets, as well as the universes collided, Hyperion survived without even being KOed.

Survived the explosion of 2 universe? Awesome isnt it? Yet he was struggling with Hulk when they fought, what can i say.

BTW its not 616 version of Hyperion, the name of his reality , at least in comics has not been revealed yet, not sure if any interview reveals the reality, i have seen it normally been referred to as Hickmanverse hyperion.

The person on OP however is a different Hyperion though.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm... very interesting.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jackofspades

this

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Its actually Avengers 04 from Marvel Now, and it wasnt 2 merely two planets, 2 universes were colliding , he seperated 2 universes from colliding , for a short time (he failed of course), by holding 2 planets apart. After he failed 2 planets, as well as the universes collided, Hyperion survived without even being KOed.

Survived the explosion of 2 universe? Awesome isnt it? Yet he was struggling with Hulk when they fought, what can i say.

BTW its not 616 version of Hyperion, the name of his reality , at least in comics has not been revealed yet, not sure if any interview reveals the reality, i have seen it normally been referred to as Hickmanverse hyperion.

why do people lowball hulk on this site,like if somebody goes toe to toe with hulk its their low point,hulk is the strongest there is .power vs power hulk should be able to beat everyone because if they are 400 billion toner then hulk would be better hulk has no limit

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By Raw_Material

My edge goes to Hyperion, especially if it's the one from New 52.

He's a boss.

Black Adam and Sentry would put up a great fight though!

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

That wasn't much of a fight and i think that he was holding back if he goes all out i don't Hulk will have any good chance to hit him he will use his speed to max and his eye blasts will do some damage and by holding to planets for even 1 min is some very good feat and showing how strong he is also as you sad he wasn't even KOed from the blast he didn't even have a scratch.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

That wasn't much of a fight and i think that he was holding back if he goes all out i don't Hulk will have any good chance to hit him he will use his speed to max and his eye blasts will do some damage and by holding to planets for even 1 min is some very good feat and showing how strong he is also as you sad he wasn't even KOed from the blast he didn't even have a scratch.

Hulk has fought microverse reality Hyperion before and did extremely well, beat him even. So i think people arguing speedblitz and eyeblasts for hyperion, is not normally supported by comics.

Hulk is built to fight with similar physical attributed.

I never once said holding 2 planet apart, and in doing so holding back the the collision of 2 universe at the point of origin is extremely badass as a feat, what i am however saying is , i can bet $1000 Hyperion vs Hulk, thats the level Hyperion is going to be potrayed throughout not in the level of temporarily halting 2 universes, or surviving the explosion of 2 universes without a scratch and not even KOed.

why do people lowball hulk on this site,like if somebody goes toe to toe with hulk its their low point,hulk is the strongest there is .power vs power hulk should be able to beat everyone because if they are 400 billion toner then hulk would be better hulk has no limit

I am not lowballing Hulk, in fact most of the time you will find me defending Hulk in threads like Hulk vs Thor, or Hulk vs Hercules.

But you gotta admit someone who can push back the collision of 2 universe, and when IG tried to do exactly that it broke, and then survive the explosion of 2 universes coming out without even a single scratch, without even being knocked out, he should stomp Hulk.

The thing is, i am quite certain Marvel will continue to hold Hulk on the same regards with Hyperion, going back to what Hickman said on formspring, Hulk, Thor and Hyperion are all there or thereabout in terms of power, although who is stronger, who is weaker he doesnt really answer.

What i am saying is assuming Hyperion to be multi-universal pusher is unfound, its a one off feat, likely never to be repeated again.

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#21  Edited By Zoch81

The team of New Hyperion and Sentry would win

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@killemall:

Wait! You're telling me a comic book character was inconsistent!? Quick, someone alert the media!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry solos

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry and Hyperion win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Its not little inconsistent though, he essentially performed a feat that Galactus or Inbetweener likely would fail to perform, while still being there or there about in terms of power with Thor. Thats a huge inconsistency.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Its not little inconsistent though, he essentially performed a feat that Galactus or Inbetweener likely would fail to perform, while still being there or there about in terms of power with Thor. Thats a huge inconsistency.

"Pulls up Wolverine's rap-sheet", nope, that looks about right in the "how inconsistent a character is allowed to be" category. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

@floopay: Actually Wolverine's part i can understand, thats how he was build to me anyways. A claws that is technically supposed to cut anything, healing factor that allows him to recover from any damange, and pretty much a mutant factor that makes him outright unkillable. He is built to take on giants.

Its Spiderman's rap sheet that you cant put a logic on.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bye bye black adam

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: Actually Wolverine's part i can understand, thats how he was build to me anyways. A claws that is technically supposed to cut anything, healing factor that allows him to recover from any damange, and pretty much a mutant factor that makes him outright unkillable. He is built to take on giants.

Its Spiderman's rap sheet that you cant put a logic on.

I was referring to the many instances of him being doused in fire or lava and surviving. As well as a few other funny forms of WIS he often suffers from.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

@jackofspades said:

I am not lowballing Hulk, in fact most of the time you will find me defending Hulk in threads like Hulk vs Thor, or Hulk vs Hercules.

But you gotta admit someone who can push back the collision of 2 universe, and when IG tried to do exactly that it broke, and then survive the explosion of 2 universes coming out without even a single scratch, without even being knocked out, he should stomp Hulk.

The thing is, i am quite certain Marvel will continue to hold Hulk on the same regards with Hyperion, going back to what Hickman said on formspring, Hulk, Thor and Hyperion are all there or thereabout in terms of power, although who is stronger, who is weaker he doesnt really answer.

What i am saying is assuming Hyperion to be multi-universal pusher is unfound, its a one off feat, likely never to be repeated again. ok i hear you but hulk is no push over and iam sure if hulk was put in the same situation he could do the same because lets not forget this is the same guy that would had destroy the world with just his footsteps

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion or sentry could beat black Adam solo so im pretty sure together they would crush him like a bug

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion gets ATON-MAHJARR'd, then Sentry would stomp BA.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Versions pictured, Sentry solos everyone. Standard versions, Adam.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Versions pictured, Sentry solos everyone. Standard versions, Adam.

This