Savage Hulk vs Team Tendrill

Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Strife

Savage Hulk is running rampant throughout the city of Los Angeles California, Osborn hs called in his  tendrill team initiative in ordder to take out the savage beast can they take him down via incapicatition or do they get killed in the process?

No Caption Provided
 Ultimate Doc Ock
 Ultimate Doc Ock
No Caption Provided

Skaar: Son of Hulk #12
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Bump

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Probably Hulk. Red, while I love him, wouldn't have much of an effect before getting tossed into next week. I'm also not sure what ult. Octopus has in his arsenal that should worry Hulk.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SwaggaB0y

whos the guy above hulk
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Probably Hulk. Red, while I love him, wouldn't have much of an effect before getting tossed into next week. I'm also not sure what ult. Octopus has in his arsenal that should worry Hulk. "
Constrictor has experiance against hulk fighting him 2 or 3 times and knowing what to do, using his vibranium coils against him.
Omega Red is the powerhouse of the team and his life siphon/death spores could work on hulk unless the hulks HF negates that.
Ult Dock Oct is a more dangerous version of 616's doctor octopus and come up with a plan while they fight.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Probably Hulk. Red, while I love him, wouldn't have much of an effect before getting tossed into next week. I'm also not sure what ult. Octopus has in his arsenal that should worry Hulk. "
Constrictor has experiance against hulk fighting him 2 or 3 times and knowing what to do, using his vibranium coils against him.Omega Red is the powerhouse of the team and his life siphon/death spores could work on hulk unless the hulks HF negates that. Ult Dock Oct is a more dangerous version of 616's doctor octopus and come up with a plan while they fight. "
1. Has constrictor ever actually beaten Hulk?

2. While Red is a power house, I'm note sure what his death factor could do to Hulk. Normally, it's been shown that characters with incredible HF's can withstand the DF. Now Red has impressive showings against Colossus, but Hulk is a different beast entirely. I don't even particularly like Hulk, but Red might not serve to be as much of a factor. He could potentially provide a way to temporarily restrain hulk, but I'm just not sure.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Constrictor has experiance against hulk fighting him 2 or 3 times and knowing what to do, using his vibranium coils against him.Omega Red is the powerhouse of the team and his life siphon/death spores could work on hulk unless the hulks HF negates that. Ult Dock Oct is a more dangerous version of 616's doctor octopus and come up with a plan while they fight. "
1. Has constrictor ever actually beaten Hulk?  2. While Red is a power house, I'm note sure what his death factor could do to Hulk. Normally, it's been shown that characters with incredible HF's can withstand the DF. Now Red has impressive showings against Colossus, but Hulk is a different beast entirely. I don't even particularly like Hulk, but Red might not serve to be as much of a factor. He could potentially provide a way to temporarily restrain hulk, but I'm just not sure. "
Constrictor has held his own against Hulk, him or Omega Red can actually choke him out
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
@SwaggaB0y said:
" whos the guy above hulk "
Constrictor.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Constrictor or Hulk
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
@MKF30 said:
" Constrictor or Hulk "
what?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30

Nah, nvm lol I thought you meant something else.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth

bump

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FLCL1

hulk should own this
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strife said:
" Savage Hulk is running rampant throughout the city of Los Angeles California, Osborn hs called in his  tendrill team initiative in ordder to take out the savage beast can they take him down via incapicatition or do they get killed in the process?
No Caption Provided
 Ultimate Doc Ock
 Ultimate Doc Ock
No Caption Provided

"
Which Doc Ock is this? Because the caption reads "Ultimate Doc Ock", but the picture is not the Ultimate version, and it is not even Doc Ock in the first place.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strife
@Morpheus_: Iono I just intended it to be the Doc Ock from the Ultimate U..I dont know what he looks like LOL.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strife said:
" @Morpheus_: Iono I just intended it to be the Doc Ock from the Ultimate U..I dont know what he looks like LOL. "
This. 

No Caption Provided

And no problem. Thing is...I don't recall if this version fueled his tentacles with adamantium, or not. I do recall a great fight between him, Spidey & Spider-Woman during the clone saga, though. The guy was a damn beast, or so I remember.