Raditz vs Law

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will be Raditz from Saiyan Saga versus Current Trafalger Law (manga/comic feats allowed)

Fight is to the Death or to KO

Who takes it

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz stomps.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Undead_Ban
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Speedster101

Raditz handily

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Monarch_Chronicle

Dont get me wrong Raditz can kill Law but i feel like Law has a chance to Hax KO raditz first...so wth il go with Law

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pierpat

Guys, i ain't saying radiz does not win...but could you care to actually explain?

To my knowledge if we do not consider the solar flare feat, generally regarded as a gag feat/outlier, radiz is not any faster than law(a guy faster than lightning timer blitzers) , and both can one-shot each other.

Why is this so much one-sided?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Guys, i ain't saying radiz does not win...but could you care to actually explain?

To my knowledge if we do not consider the solar flare feat, generally regarded as a gag feat/outlier, radiz is not any faster than law(a guy faster than lightning timer blitzers) , and both can one-shot each other.

I don,t think Law can harm Raditz at all.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PantyPolice

Master Roshi is too fast for Law let alone someone like Radditz.

Not to mention dragonballz characters are powered by energy/ki/chi, he'd be immune to any devil fruit more or less.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pierpat

@khael said:
@pierpat said:

why?

raditz has next to none slashing resistance feats and law has sliced a mountain with one hit.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz nukes Law.

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Raditz gets hit by Gamma Knife, Law stomps, since Raditz has no means of suturing his organs back together. But if not, I'd say Raditz stomps

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sy8000  Online

Raditz

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even by Saiyan Saga standards DBZ characters are just too damn fast for HST to handle, Raditz via speed blitz

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: pew pew pew.... and that is my abridged answer as to why Raditz wins easily. Ki blasts. Not sure how law's room would be able to affect them really. That, combined with flight and speed and the strength advantage spell a win for raditz

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@khael said:
@pierpat said:

why?

raditz has next to none slashing resistance feats and law has sliced a mountain with one hit.

I know, but Raditz can just push Law away by powering up only and most of DBZ characters is faster than One piece characters.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@pierpat said:
@khael said:
@pierpat said:

why?

I know, but Raditz can just push Law away by powering up only and most of DBZ characters is faster than One piece characters.

as i already adressed, at this point of the story i don't see raditz being any faster.

OF course any later DBZ char would be faster, but raditz?

@loumast said:

@pierpat: pew pew pew.... and that is my abridged answer as to why Raditz wins easily. Ki blasts. Not sure how law's room would be able to affect them really. That, combined with flight and speed and the strength advantage spell a win for raditz

As above.

There is no reason that would avoid the room affecting a character with no reality warping or cutting resistance feats and the speed should be comparable.

Ki blasts are not any faster to use than law's slash.

@leo-343 said:

Lmao @ Roshi being too fast for Law.

Raditz does stomp here though, he will blitz Law before the latter gets his room him.

Even by Saiyan Saga standards DBZ characters are just too damn fast for HST to handle, Raditz via speed blitz

Guys, guys, i ain't saying you are wrong.

But....proof?
If not with stuff like the solar flare feat or some stupid comparison with the moon ki blast, what genuine speed feats to raditz have to make him so blablantly superior to a guy that is solidly in the double digit mach range, if not more, and has precog?

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Raditz outspeed Goku and Picollo, do you think Law faster than Goku?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread Radtiz blitzes equalize speed however law stomps

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

But....proof?

If not with stuff like the solar flare feat or some stupid comparison with the moon ki blast, what genuine speed feats to raditz have to make him so blablantly superior to a guy that is solidly in the double digit mach range, if not more, and has precog?

One of the main ideas behind Kid Goku's training with Popo and Kami was to become as fast as lighting which was stated several times through the training and at 23rd budokai Goku's combat speed alongside Piccolo was so fast they were invisible to Kami who also underwent the same training. In the end Raditz was humiliating both Goku and Piccolo

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By loumast

@pierpat: Small observation, but with flight as DBZ characters do it, wouldn't raditz be able to manipulate his parts and not just have them floating around? I mean yeah he might get cut up, but then I think he'd be able to move his parts around a la buggy. I mean Law usually has the pieces parts just float there or sticks them places that they're not supposed to be, but he's never fought anyone that could use energy to propel themselves. Even if he sticks a part of raditz to the ground, Raditz could probably just break away from that part of the ground. *shrugs*

As for speed there aren't really that may speed feats raditz shows himself. There's his surprise blitzing of Goku and piccolo, but the surprise part kinda throws it. But if we look at the Saibamen that were as strong as raditz they were moving faster than Gohan, who at that point was at least relatively well trained, could see. And of course there's the point they took out Yamcha.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master roshi is too fast for Kizaru, Radditz shits on him..

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: Impossible to tell lol. No kind of precedent to compare lol for fliers (that dont already split into pieces) in one piece, or characters being seperated like that in DBZ

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Please don't ever make threads like this again.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saikyo3000: attacks the organs you say? well then a possible win for law. however is this in character or bloodlusted? it makes the deciding factor here.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also on a side note enough with the raditz threads lately jeeze

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz radBlitzes

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Overwarrior2
NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz uses that super special move that oneshots Law..what was it called again? Oh, yeah. A ki blast.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pierpat

@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

But....proof?

One of the main ideas behind Kid Goku's training with Popo and Kami was to become as fast as lighting which was stated several times through the training and at 23rd budokai Goku's combat speed alongside Piccolo was so fast they were invisible to Kami who also underwent the same training. In the end Raditz was humiliating both Goku and Piccolo

While impressive, luffy and zoro have been blitzing lighting timers since enies lobby,have both reacted to lighting after it was generated in skypea, and law is many many times faster than that version of the characters and has precog.

@loumast said:

@pierpat: Small observation, but with flight as DBZ characters do it, wouldn't raditz be able to manipulate his parts and not just have them floating around? I mean yeah he might get cut up, but then I think he'd be able to move his parts around a la buggy. I mean Law usually has the pieces parts just float there or sticks them places that they're not supposed to be, but he's never fought anyone that could use energy to propel themselves. Even if he sticks a part of raditz to the ground, Raditz could probably just break away from that part of the ground. *shrugs*

As for speed there aren't really that may speed feats raditz shows himself. There's his surprise blitzing of Goku and piccolo, but the surprise part kinda throws it. But if we look at the Saibamen that were as strong as raditz they were moving faster than Gohan, who at that point was at least relatively well trained, could see. And of course there's the point they took out Yamcha.

With all the concept behind Ki i doubt you'd be able to use it easily once you are cut to pieces, honestly.

And again i can't get how so many people are persuaded that radiz blitzes.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Law hasn't shown any feats to show he's that fast, has he? I mean his strength comes from the versatility in his room. I don't doubt Law could react to lighting at this point, but I don't think his attacks are nearly as fast. Haki being a huge part in Law's skill as well, it can be overwhelmed as shown with the snake sisters and Luffy.

I'd say your comment on ki would make sense if Law didn't cut people up on a less physical level. I mean blood and whatnot still pumps through the parts even cut apart, so why shouldn't ki?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz caught a bullet, he's too fast

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe people are actually debating this.

Raditz wins.