Pyro, Toad and Avalanche vs Luke Cage, Ironfist and Daredevi

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Fight is on at a Peace Conference. There are thousands of civilians.and team 2 has morals on. Team one don't really care about the humans. 

Who wins? 

Fight is here. 

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Bunp

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

I'm really dying to give it to the Brotherhood, but they usually have such poor showings unless they have Destiny or Mystique to lead them

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

The only way team 1 has a chance is if they attempt to use the humans as hostage. If they're gunning for a more straight-up fight, they wil get stomped quite horribly. Heck, Cage might be able to solo them.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Depending on how far apart they start could determine if anyone of team 1 gets KO'd by any one on team 2. If they are too close, I think the Brotherhood gets owned. But, assuming they have a fairly distant start away from team 2, I'm going with the Brotherhood mainly due to Avalanche and Pyro. Avalanche alone could open up a fissure underneath all of team 2 for an instant BFR win.

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lokheit

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Depending on how far apart they start could determine if anyone of team 1 gets KO'd by any one on team 2. If they are too close, I think the Brotherhood gets owned. But, assuming they have a fairly distant start away from team 2, I'm going with the Brotherhood mainly due to Avalanche and Pyro. Avalanche alone could open up a fissure underneath all of team 2 for an instant BFR win.

2 on team 2 are agile enough to jump over any fissure on earth, and daredevil can hear what he is going to do before the effects are shown on the floor.

None on team 1 has ever been a real threat. Maybe Pyro, but they can't match this 3 guys IMO

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Lokheit said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Depending on how far apart they start could determine if anyone of team 1 gets KO'd by any one on team 2. If they are too close, I think the Brotherhood gets owned. But, assuming they have a fairly distant start away from team 2, I'm going with the Brotherhood mainly due to Avalanche and Pyro. Avalanche alone could open up a fissure underneath all of team 2 for an instant BFR win.

2 on team 2 are agile enough to jump over any fissure on earth, and daredevil can hear what he is going to do before the effects are shown on the floor.

None on team 1 has ever been a real threat. Maybe Pyro, but they can't match this 3 guys IMO

Don't know if I agree with none of team 1 being a threat. Some of their showings in classic uncanny proved that they can hurt opponents more powerful than team 2 (i.e. - classic Colossus and Wolverine for example). Iron Fist and DD evading is a possibility, especially if they were outside, but here they are stuck in a crowded building full of civilians, and Avalanche can make his fissure pretty wide. It would probab;y hard to dodge a fissure or tidal wave of earth while trying not to put innocence in harms way. Not to mention the effect the fissure or tidal wave could have on the building (i.e.-falling debri from the collapsing ceiling). And Pyro's flame constructs would incinerate IF and DD if they got a hold of them, and they have been able to hold classic Colosuss, who was far stronger than Cage. I don't think it would be a stomp in the Brotherhoods favor but, they did have decent team work when they were together, and are far from being pushovers when written correctly. I think they can take slight majority here IMO. 
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Manchine

@cattlebattle said:

I'm really dying to give it to the Brotherhood, but they usually have such poor showings unless they have Destiny or Mystique to lead them

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

all jobing aside, Brotherhood should be a big threat. Pyro's pysonic flame powers, avalanche's seismic vibrations and toad can be tricky with his unorthodox style.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

@Edgeworth_11 said:

all jobing aside, Brotherhood should be a big threat. Pyro's pysonic flame powers, avalanche's seismic vibrations and toad can be tricky with his unorthodox style.

agreed, big time. Unfortunately the writers never really thought so