Mother-Russia, Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass vs Batman, Catwoman, Joker

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lukas12

Mother-Russia (Kick-Ass 2 Movie), Hit-Girl (Kick-Ass 2 Movie) and Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass 2 Movie)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Batman (The Dark Knight Movie), Catwoman (The Dark Knight Rises Movie) and Joker (The Dark Knight Movie)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moral off. Everyone is disarmed and H2H only (with the exception of Kick-Ass and Joker). Kick-Ass has two Batons and the armor of Big Daddy. The Joker has a knife, a lever and his special knife in his shoe. Batman has the armor from TDK. Only is allowed feats of the Nolan trilogy (Begins, TDK and TDKR) and movie Kick-Ass 1 and Kick-Ass 2.

• Begin 10 feet apart
  • Fight takes place in a empty room
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 handedly.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 nvm saw it only said Dark Knight. I thought it was Dark knight rises.

But Catwoman would probably keep up with hit girl.

Joker is crazy enough to take on mother russia

And I think Batman could take Kick Ass

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick ass easy.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: What does crazy have to do with anything. She would one shot him then pound on Batman.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske Didn't see the disarmed part. This is kind of a spite. Joker can't do anything in this fight. Batman would lose to kick-ass and mother russia. And Hit-girl can take on cat woman H2H

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

MR will be difficult to beat, but since Bats has his suit he can probably use his gauntlets to cut her up and he can tank her shots for a while. So team Batman should win.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lukas12

@savageslayer: I modify. I forgot giving equipment to Kick-Ass and Joker (to that they be more useful in this fight).

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: @black_arrow: Reasons?

MR will be difficult to beat, but since Bats has his suit he can probably use his gauntlets to cut her up and he can tank her shots for a while. So team Batman should win.

Batman gloves are not enough against Mother Russia. Hit-Girl using sharp weapons (Hit-Girl is more skilled and deadly than Batman in using something sharp) but was useless against Mother Russia. That he can tank some of the hits of MR does not mean he can win (with Bane was useless).

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lukas12 said:

@mtuske: @black_arrow: Reasons?

@rogueshadow said:

Batman gloves are not enough against Mother Russia. Hit-Girl using sharp weapons (Hit-Girl is more skilled and deadly than Batman in using something sharp) but was useless against Mother Russia. That he can tank some of the hits of MR does not mean he can win (with Bane was useless).

Yup

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukas12 said:
@rogueshadow said:

He's much more skilled than her in h2h from what I recall of her, all he has to do is slice her throat open, not saying it will be that easy, but he can do it.

He's the only one who can beat H-G and MR. Catwoman can keep Mindy busy for a while, the Joker probably loses to Kick-Ass without any weapons.

Batman is the most skilled character here in raw h2h and I think he could beat MR by slicing her throat with his gauntlets. If he wins that fight, he can take down Hit-Girl; Kick-Ass isn't really any trouble for him.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Joker does his pencil trick and they find it so awesome that they die from the awesomeness

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see batman being able to hold off pitentiallly beat MR catwoman should be able to hold off mindy. Kick ass could beat joker but i believe jokers crazy and his psychotic nature would actually factor againat kick ass. That being said i think kick ass team wins slight majority. 6/10

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Joker probably loses to Kick-Ass without any weapons.

I gave weapons (to that they be more useful in the fight).

He's much more skilled than her in h2h from what I recall of her, all he has to do is slice her throat open, not saying it will be that easy, but he can do it.

He's the only one who can beat H-G and MR. Catwoman can keep Mindy busy for a while, the Joker probably loses to Kick-Ass without any weapons.

Batman is the most skilled character here in raw h2h and I think he could beat MR by slicing her throat with his gauntlets. If he wins that fight, he can take down Hit-Girl; Kick-Ass isn't really any trouble for him.

Batman is more skilled in H2H that Mother Russia (although not as much as you want to make it seem).

If Kick-Ass manages to defeat at Joker could be a problem for Batman. Batman in 1 vs 1 would give a beating to Kick-Ass but in 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1, Kick-Ass might be a nuisance to Batman.

Mother Russia has more reflexes, strength, hardness and reaction that Batman.

Batman proved to be good with gauntlets to defend and to cut a sword while fight but he never showed to be skillful to cut at opponent. And Mother Russia is not going to leave that Batman try to cut it.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Mother Russia beats Batman, Hitgirl beats Catwoman and Kick-Ass beats Joker.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukas12: He rarely cut an opponent with them due to his no killing code, let's not forget that they are also projectiles too. I said that Kick-Ass beats Joker.

If he had to fight all 3 then obviously Batman gets taken down, but if he can take down M-R [which I think he can more often than not, I only recall her having superior strength than Bats, not speed and reaction time].

He can beat K-A very swiftly to be honest, Mindy will take a while to put Catwoman down in raw hand to hand, so it could be CW + BM fighting H-G which would obviously be very onesided, or BM vs H-G, which Batman wins.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

oh good, it's just movie versions! hahaha!

because it's morals off, Bats can slit Mother Russia's throat with his arm blades. Catwoman vs Hitgirl should be a pretty good fight. Selina might be stronger because of size, but Mindy is gonna be hard to tag because she's so agile and slippery. Joker beats Kickass pretty fast i think. he's actually a good fighter, but he also doesn't care about fighting dirty to begin with. team Dark Knight takes this with a pretty solid win imo. i just so happened to be listening to the sound track while typing this. lol

actually, let's just say that Selina and Mindy ***END IN SEX INSTEAD***

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 then i got batman beating hit girl

Joker beating kick ass

and then mother russia beating catwoman but losing to batman and joker

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@lukas12:

Kick Ass Team will still win.

Hit Girl in theory is still better than Catwoman who never fought another Superhero or Villain in H2H.

I think people forgot that Gotham Knights is part of the Nolanverse though.

Possible Match Ups:

Batman vs Mother Russia: Batman Majority

Catwoman vs Hitgirl: Hitgirl Stomps

Kick Ass vs Joker: Kick Ass Majority, but it actually should be a good fight due to the Joker's pain tolerance.

They all team up on Batman.

==========================================

Now if I switch around the match ups

Joker vs Mother Russia: Joker is One or Two Shotted

Catwoman vs Kick Ass: Catwoman Majority, but pretty good fight.

Batman vs Hit Girl: Batman Majority, but Hit Girl has very good speed, problem is she can't fully use it due to the fact she has to get close. So, when she hits him and he counters. She is going to get hit very hard and feel it.

Catwoman & Batman Team up on Mother Russia, Joker is dead.

================================

Now let's switch them one more time.

Catwoman vs Mother Russia: MR takes her with fairly ease, unless Catwoman gets lucky and sticks her boot through MR's eye.

Batman vs Kick Ass: Kick Ass gets one or two shotted.

Joker vs Hit Girl: Hit Girl takes him down, but it will take her a few hits to do it. Joker had pretty good pain tolerance. Overall Joker shouldn't too much of a problem for Hit Girl who out skills him by a lot.

Hit Girl & Mother Russia team up on Batman, Kick Ass is dead.

=================

At the end of the day there is more ways for team Kick Ass to win, than Team Batman. Joker is the weak link, and Catwoman isn't really carrying her weight.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lukas12
@savageslayer said:

@lukas12 then i got batman beating hit girl

Joker beating kick ass

and then mother russia beating catwoman but losing to batman and joker

reasons?

@rogueshadow said:

@lukas12: He rarely cut an opponent with them due to his no killing code, let's not forget that they are also projectiles too. I said that Kick-Ass beats Joker.

If he had to fight all 3 then obviously Batman gets taken down, but if he can take down M-R [which I think he can more often than not, I only recall her having superior strength than Bats, not speed and reaction time].

He can beat K-A very swiftly to be honest, Mindy will take a while to put Catwoman down in raw hand to hand, so it could be CW + BM fighting H-G which would obviously be very onesided, or BM vs H-G, which Batman wins.

The projectiles are not much help. Mother Russia has very good reaction. MR blocked her throwing knives to Hit-Girl out of the air very easy.

No Caption Provided

Batman and Mother Russia are very similar in speed but MR has better reflexes and reaction that Batman. Mother Russia showed good defense against sharp weapons and most likely is that Batman begin fighting with fists. And Kick-Ass would be some discomfort for Batman (long as Kick-Ass does not fight alone).

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lukas12
@lukehero said:

@lukas12:

Kick Ass Team will still win.

Hit Girl in theory is still better than Catwoman who never fought another Superhero or Villain in H2H.

I think people forgot that Gotham Knights is part of the Nolanverse though.

Only feats of Nolan trilogy is allowed. (feats of animated versions not allowed, that is not the point of battle). This clarified in the OP.

@lukas12 said:

Only is allowed feats of the Nolan trilogy (Begins, TDK and TDKR) and movie Kick-Ass 1 and Kick-Ass 2.

@lukehero said:

Batman vs Mother Russia: Batman Majority

reasons?

Batman would lose in a fight to the fists against Mother Russia, Batman's only hope would be the gloves but I do not see of much help against Mother Russia (at least not a majority).

@lukehero said:

Now if I switch around the match ups

Joker vs Mother Russia: Joker is One or Two Shotted

Catwoman vs Kick Ass: Catwoman Majority, but pretty good fight.

Batman vs Hit Girl: Batman Majority, but Hit Girl has very good speed, problem is she can't fully use it due to the fact she has to get close. So, when she hits him and he counters. She is going to get hit very hard and feel it.

Batman would take him time for defeat to Hit-Girl. Mother Russia would kill the Joker very quickly and MR could help to Hit-Girl. Or worse, Mother Russia faces against Catwoman.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Joker does his pencil trick and they find it so awesome that they die from the awesomeness

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i been seeing to many Nolan Batman and Kick-Ass Cinematic fights

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother Russia> Batman. She can tank all of his hits, plus she's way stronger than him. Once she grabs hold of him he's dead

HitGirl> Catwoman. Carwoman only fought common thugs, she really did nothing impressive, while HitGirl had all types of crazy showings

Kick-Ass~Joker

They both have high pain tolerance, I don't think Joker had very good fighting skills but neither did Kick Ass really. But Joker's knife couldn't get through the suit and I think ultimately Kick ass would take it.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 cause kickass almost got beat buy that weird emo kid, Joker could definitley beat him, cause he isn't afraid to take a life.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lukas12

@savageslayer: Moral off. Kick-Ass kicked the motherfucker together with some of his army. He could also fight against four at the same time (without Batons and armor):

Loading Video...

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: lol movie versions....

Mother-Russia solos

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By EyeDCyou

Bat team easily... Kick-ass is totally useless. So it's 2 v 3. Batman could beat Mother Russia. He beat Bane & Ra's al Ghul who are tougher than her. Catwoman could probably beat hit-girl. Catwoman is h2h anyway, while HG usually uses weapons. Plus Joker could help, since Kick-ass could be destroyed in 5 seconds by any of them.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see Kick Ass whaling on Joker (Joker letting him and laughing the entire time) then Joker kicking him in the crotch with his shoe knife and leaving Dave to bleed out crying like a little girl, haha.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

Bat team easily... Kick-ass is totally useless. So it's 2 v 3. Batman could beat Mother Russia. He bat Bane & Ra's al Ghul who are tougher than her. Catwoman could probably beat hit-girl. Catwoman is h2h anyway, while HG usually uses weapons. Plus Joker could help, since Kick-ass could be destroyed in 5 seconds by any of them.

Agreed.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@thecomedian_: I was just about to tag you in this hahaha.

xD

It'd be a good battle. I'd especially want to see Kick Ass vs. Joker though.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_: Haha me too I want to see him cry like a b*tch when Joker goes up against him. He would probably get scared to fight him anyways.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins. The joker is basically useless.