Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Luffy can use whichever gear he's fastest in, both he and Flash have a device on them that monitors their speed, if Flash's speed isn't matched by Luffy then the rubber pirate will suffer a fatal heart attack and die.

Here's how this works, Flash will be punching increasingly faster each round and Luffy has to match his combat speed. They will both be punching air. I've made this thread to gauge how fast Luffy truly is and to clear up any silly high balling from his fans. The first round Flash will be punching once, the second round he will be throwing multiple punches.

Round 1:

1. Flash throws a punch at 200mph
  2. Flash throws a punch at mach 1
  3. Flash throws a punch at mach mach 2
  4. Flash throws a punch at mach 5
  5. Flash throws a punch at mach 10
  6. Flash throws a punch at mach 15
  7. Flash throws a punch at mach 20
  8. Flash throws a punch at mach 25
  9. Flash throws a punch at mach 30
  10. Flash throws a punch at any speed between mach 40 and 50

Round 2:

1. Flash punches at mach 2
  2. Flash punches at mach 5
  3. Flash punches at mach 10
  4. Flash punches at mach 15
  5. Flash punches at mach 20
  6. Flash punches at mach 25
  7. Flash punches at mach 30
  8. Flash punches at any speed between mach 40 and 50
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy would actually get farther in round 2 where they throw multiple punches, due to techniques like Gatling taking advantage of his elasticity and inertia to propel harder and faster.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mkgod:

Did you create our CAV yet?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
  1. Makes it to at least 8 with Red Hawk
  2. Should get to 8 or clear, given that Doffy moved his limbs twice before a point blank meteorite touched his position and Luffy could match his combat speed at certain points during their fight.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very creative thread but

Round 1 : He stops at 5.

Round 2 : 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
  2. Should get to 8 or clear, given that Doffy moved his limbs twice before a point blank meteorite touched his position and Luffy could match his combat speed at certain points during their fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist said:
@leo-343 said:

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Feats > Calculation. If Luffy has multiple feats characters can't match then what's the point of cals, stating Luffy is "faster by feats" is accurate.

While we're at it Combat/Reaction Speed > Speed Blitzing. Luffy timing things moving at hypersonic speed (water bullets) & out running things moving at hypersonic speeds is enough to react to an attempted speed blitz. Speed Blitzing is when the opponent(s) fail to react or incapable of reacting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I get the feeling you meant to post that in a different thread and you haven't given an answer for where Luffy stops

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:
@haoalchemist said:
@leo-343 said:

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mkgod: I posted it to this thread so you won't bother to call me for calculations. Do your own calculations no one has to agree. I assume you don't agree with existing ones that put Luffy at mach 300 and above.

I suggest not entering threads to debate against characters you don't like or with feats you don't agree with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Hey where do you see hating on Luff in this thread? I've kept things civil, like right now I'm trying not to burst out laughing at you saying he's Mach 300, instead I'll wait for you to provide proof of that

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mkgod said:

Hey where do you see hating on Luff in this thread? I've kept things civil, like right now I'm trying not to burst out laughing at you saying he's Mach 300, instead I'll wait for you to provide proof of that

Quote me where I stated you where being biased. Also quote me where I stated Luffy was mach 300. If you're going to respond to me please read & understand my post.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy's punches are well in the massively hypersonic plus range (Mach 80+) he clears both rounds

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should clear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Are you gonna keep blabbing random babble or are you going to tell me where Luffy stops?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mkgod: I never intend to I only posted in this thread because I was tagged. I guess you'll reconsider that next time.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy clears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mkgod: Not understanding why I should take responsibility for your poor life decisions.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Could stop at 8, stops at 9 for sure.
  2. 8 or clears.
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathHero61

@mkgod said:
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Luffy can use whichever gear he's fastest in, both he and Flash have a device on them that monitors their speed, if Flash's speed isn't matched by Luffy then the rubber pirate will suffer a fatal heart attack and die.

Here's how this works, Flash will be punching increasingly faster each round and Luffy has to match his combat speed. They will both be punching air. I've made this thread to gauge how fast Luffy truly is and to clear up any silly high balling from his fans. The first round Flash will be punching once, the second round he will be throwing multiple punches.

Round 1:

1. Flash throws a punch at 200mph
  2. Flash throws a punch at mach 1
  3. Flash throws a punch at mach mach 2
  4. Flash throws a punch at mach 5
  5. Flash throws a punch at mach 10
  6. Flash throws a punch at mach 15
  7. Flash throws a punch at mach 20
  8. Flash throws a punch at mach 25
  9. Flash throws a punch at mach 30
  10. Flash throws a punch at any speed between mach 40 and 50

Flash wins this, better acceleration thanks to his speed force.

Round 2:

1. Flash punches at mach 2
  2. Flash punches at mach 5
  3. Flash punches at mach 10
  4. Flash punches at mach 15
  5. Flash punches at mach 20
  6. Flash punches at mach 25
  7. Flash punches at mach 30
  8. Flash punches at any speed between mach 40 and 50

Flash has better acceleration so he wins all of these rounds. although luffy can get to mach 50 flash can get there in miliseconds, even nanoseconds. He can get to those speeds immediately. Flash's speed is on another level from pretty much anyone in fiction. This is a silly match up. Your average mid-tier or top tier in one piece can achieve the speeds listed. Its truly not wanking bro. It can be factually backed with evidence.... I don't know what you are trying to achieve here by making this.

P.S put Luffy runs the combat speed gauntlet. Monkey despite being apart of his name just sounds weird. I guarantee you the only reason people clicked on this thread(or knew what characters were involved) is because they know you have history with OP and that Monkey is apart of his name.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

'I don't know what you are trying to achieve here by making this.'

Well somebody didn't read the OP:

I've made this thread to gauge how fast Luffy truly is

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61

@mkgod said:

@deathhero61:

But you won't achieve that by doing this. Flash's speed is far above anyone's since he has extremely better acceleration, he doesn't have to start up into a certain speed he can can go from 0 to pretty much any of the speeds listed here easily. I already showed feats that put level on the level of speeds you are listing for these rounds. The issue with this thread is that there is no point. Flash will always be faster than anyone in HST if not most of fiction. This is a pointless thread with a silly gimmick. Because the questions you are asking are basically this

Round 1: The first round Flash will be punching once,

Round 2:the second round he will be throwing multiple punches.

In both cases Luffy still loses....... your objective is to find out where luffy is at in speed. Luffy can achieve those speeds but flash can get at those speeds far faster...... you can't just equalize speed and then try to find out who is faster it won't work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@deathhero61:

But you won't achieve that by doing this. Flash's speed is far above anyone's since he has extremely better acceleration, he doesn't have to start up into a certain speed he can can go from 0 to pretty much any of the speeds listed here easily. I already showed feats that put level on the level of speeds you are listing for these rounds. The issue with this thread is that there is no point. Flash will always be faster than anyone in HST if not most of fiction. This is a pointless thread with a silly gimmick. Because the questions you are asking are basically this

In both cases Luffy still loses....... your objective is to find out where luffy is at in speed. Luffy can achieve those speeds but flash can get at those speeds far faster...... you can't just equalize speed and then try to find out who is faster it won't work.

Oh wow, you think I didn't knew that Flash is faster than Luffy and can accelerate faster? Obviously acceleration speed would be equalled here other wise this thread wouldn't make sense, the question is if Luffy can reach the speeds Flash can

But for those who lack any cognitive functioning: Acceleration is equal, happy kiddo?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathHero61

@mkgod said:
@deathhero61 said:
@mkgod said:

@deathhero61:

Oh wow, you think I didn't knew that Flash is faster than Luffy and can accelerate faster? Obviously acceleration speed would be equalled here other wise this thread wouldn't make sense, the question is if Luffy can reach the speeds Flash can

But for those who lack any cognitive functioning: Acceleration is equal, happy kiddo?

Ok you might as well have made a list of speed levels and asked how far luffy can go instead of including flash. No offense intended but you just wasted your own time on a thread idea that wasn't well thought out.

Luffy in Round 1 stops at 10 if he's in base but clears if he's in any of the gears. Round 2 since luffy would be picking up speed he can clear in base form.