Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By EMlNEM

Poll Michael Myers vs UFC (46 votes)

Myers solos the Fighters 39%
Fighters overwhelm the boogeymen 61%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Plot: Michael is chasing Laurie who coincidentally or accidentally entered in an UFC Gym trying to hide. Will Michael Myers get her or the Fighters will win the day?
  • Michael starts from the flyweights till he goes to the heavyweights.
  • This will include any fighter ever in the history of UFC at their prime here.
  • Off-character. Myers needs to kill and so needs Fighters.
  • Both sides are compelled to kill or incap each other.
  • R1. H20 Myers, h2h only.
  • R2. Rob Zombie Myers, h2h only.
  • R3. 2018/Kills, Myers come with a knife and the Fighters are allowed to use weapons from the environment of an gym.
  • R4. Curse of Thorn, Myers come with a axe and same rules as R3.
 • 
Ayuwoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rob Zombie loses and gets turned into a punchbag but Kills Myers just seal the deal, being way more durable and capable of ignoring wounds, while not that far off in strength and he can move fast when he wants.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H20 - on paper he stomps, but this guy is such a massive jobber and I hated Resurrection so he gets rekt

RZ - he takes a couple fighters out, but gets beaten down

Kills and Curse neg horribly

Johnny-Sins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have a chance with Rob Zombie Myers, that is the most human and fragile, and maybe H20 Myers, that doesn't have crazy feats of strength. Because the rest are stronger than fighters, as much of a tank as HWs plus armed with a knife that could cause a lot of damage to the athletes

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Hajduk

Rob Zombie Myers is the only version of Myers strong enough to lift a car so I’m not sure why he is so underrated.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: believe it or not, snapping someone’s neck takes as much if not more strength than lifting a car the way RZ Myers did. Also he has practically no durability feats.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: believe it or not, snapping someone’s neck takes as much if not more strength than lifting a car the way RZ Myers did. Also he has practically no durability feats.

It depends on how he broke the neck. You got the clip?

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By gmorto

R1: UFC, H20 Myers was struggling against a middle-aged Laurie

R2: UFC, Rob-Zombie's version was just a regular strong man.

R3-R4: Myers wins effortless, especially the Cult of Thorn version

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88 said:

It depends on how he broke the neck. You got the clip?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Kills Myers was one of his best, and he still went down to like 20 middle aged civilians. Now he’s up against 20+ professional fighters? What the shit

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the UFC fighters could survive the beating he experienced in Halloween kills. Plus he’s an incredibly skilled killer, more so than any UFC fighter. He’s also survived a exploding church, took a shotgun blast to the chest, being hit by multiple speeding cars and could move faster than a motion sensor could detect. He’s also just much stronger than any human.

He clears both rounds.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Myers dies as usual.

Goldpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael's stronger and tougher then UFCheads. he killed a guy with a single boot stomp to the head. But he can be knocked out and the heavyweighsts is strong enough to do that at least for awhile. Long enough to grab something to kill Michael with. Does Heavyweighters hit as hard as the impact of a speeding police car? Because that's what knocked Michael out in the movie.

xamazng_droidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LaCucaracha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jon Jones on coke solos, runs thru pregnant women, beats a purse thief, give Greg Jackson a slap on the nape of the neck, talk shit on ufc, come to the conference with daniel cormier high and etc ... lol

Avatar image for dontrundontslip
DontRunDontSlip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: wait how can we say he's faster than motion sensor...I never noticed such feat

Avatar image for dontrundontslip
DontRunDontSlip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emlnem: so wait is Michael fighting them all at once?

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JaylinFreeman

H20 Michael: Gets jumped and demolished. This version of Michael wasn’t very powerful, as he was nearly killed by a room-size explosion.

Rob Zombie Michael: Same as above, but gets beat much worse since he’s weaker than his H20 counterpart.

2018/Kills: Michael stomps. These guys will do a lot better than the mob from Kills, since they have former training and have better much stats than your average person. But, Michael has superhuman stats, hax, and regeneration so it negates their advantages.

Curse Of Thorn: Same as above, except he’s much stronger and faster. They all die.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers has no idea how to defend against takedowns, repeated strikes to his legs, etc. Once a 1,90 m and 100 kg plus dude takes him to the ground, its over. some fighters are lightning fast and has enough MMA background to disarm Michael of the knife. Give Michael feats from each timeline together and UFC Gang still kicks his ass. UFC gang has skill, speed, agility, tactics and strength over Michael. Plus UFC people are trained in fighting on a day-to-day basis. Michael hunts normal, non-powered by vitamins steroids etc, oftentimes untrained people who don't stand a chance against him. Francis Ngannou or Jairzinho shitstomps him!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12

H20 - on paper he stomps, but this guy is such a massive jobber and I hated Resurrection so he gets rekt

RZ - he takes a couple fighters out, but gets beaten down

Kills and Curse neg horribly

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael doesn't have feats of coming coming back from decapitation though. If I can think about slicing his head off with his own knife so can UFC freaks fighting for their lives. He survives things like being stabbed, impaled, shot, lit on fire and being hit by vehicles but not decapitation even in comics or novels. In fact when Michael got beheaded in H20, it got retconned in Resurrection that he switched clothes with a paramedic, which would suggest that he does have a limit to the amount of punishment he can take.

Chromeskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: How can Francis and Jair wear him down? At best, mortal wounds tend to make Michael Myers grunt a bit and at worst, he stays on the floor for a few seconds before he keeps going as usual. Physical attacks are not going to hurt Michael or injure him at all, while a knife stab cripple UFC fighters. Yes, he is not a trained fighter, but he is a skilled murderer, and tends to kill his victims in a quick and brutal way. He is going to have the advantage by going for the kill since the first moment.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromeskull: michael has no fight experience. All he does is stab and kill using superhuman strength, sure he cant die easily (definitely not thru punches), but can easily be knocked out and even immobilized. The heavyweights curbstomps, 2 fast, 2 unpredictable and they finishes it before it even started. Plus ngannou is one of the GOATs and has some of the hardest hits in the sport. A direct, full force shot to the jaw could mean (to Michael)

Facial fracture (guaranteed)

Death (most likely)

multiple neck injuries

a lot more other stuff u wouldn't want to have

Chromeskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: Ah yes, because a guy who survives being shot, stabbed, burned down gonna die to Ngannou's punches 🤣🤣

It’s not impossible for UFC to win due to teamwork but the match is in favor of Mikey atleast 80% of the time.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ordinary people can land multiple hits on Mike. UFC athletes or UFC coaches like me are superior to ordinary people. To my knowledge Mike wasn't superhumanly fast. He tanks hits he doesn't dodge them. In a bare hand to hand fight this would mean Mike only has to predict the next attack and catch it. However, when an axe or some object capable of tearing muscles is introduced Mike may not be able to use the limb after the first strike. If they are allowed to pick any weapon. Pick a UFC Fighter with a Axe will either delimb him or wreck his joints. Said Fighter only needs to displace the cartilage on his knees and elbows not actually remove the limb.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: wait how can we say he's faster than motion sensor...I never noticed such feat

Laurie, full of sensors in her house but Michael goes through it without being detected to get her inside her own house.

Lupe-Fiasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the motivation of the fighters. If they aren't bloodlusted then I doubt they can win. Guys like Conor McGregor and Chael Sonnel would try "to verbally roast" Michael Myers and get their skulls caved in.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromeskull: Last response.

Any other non-pro argument tagging me here and i'll ignore. Jon Jones, Francis Ngannou, Ciryl Gane, Jairzinho, Prime Overeem, Brock Lesnar etc should should be able to handle this. EASILY! far more skilled that hits harder than an unarmed Michael could hope to. An experienced grappler would own him anyday. I swear that Michael is massively overrated on Vine. Michael is no hand to hand fighter and the minute that even a guy like Anthony Pettis or Anderson Silva wears him down, Michael will end knocked out or submitted.

Bottom line

Chromeskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: You can't take the pressure!

I'ma do what, I'll give sources of Michael surviving extreme punishments.

And you do what, you try to counter-it by giving UFC Fighters surviving getting shot, stabbed, etc. Which I doubt.

Accept the challenge or no?

Cambatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could probably defeat quite a few; I mean there isnt really much they can do to stop him in terms of hand to hand combat. But the problem is, with more than a half dozen or so, he's almost guaranteed to get overwhelmed and outsmarted, we saw how this version lost to an old woman at 1v1, that will eventually be his downfall.

Avatar image for michael-jackson
Michael-Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Michael-Jackson
Loading Video...

Tony Ferguson gives Michael a run for his money. Tony is the type of guy to rob a bank using a mask of his own face.

Composite_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Composite_God

I can see most Michaels killing them one-by-one. But all versions of Michael gets demolished if they team up against him.

NextBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael massacres. He is a psychopath most UFC fighters never killed a person once. Even hardest UFC hitters would not phase the dude so the scenario of Mike soloing is more likely.

NextBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Tony Ferguson gives Michael a run for his money. Tony is the type of guy to rob a bank using a mask of his own face.

This is the first time in my life I see a person standing up to another and looking smaller lmao

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nextbot said:
@michael-jackson said:
Loading Video...

This is the first time in my life I see a person standing up to another and looking smaller lmao

LMAOO Tony literally said "shut up before i ankle pick you" to an black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu, this is like someone saying they d kill mike tyson STRICTLY in a boxing fight

NextBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NextBot

@tatsumaki: yeah like that means what, ankle pick a heavyweight makes him falll on top of you, fabricio would literally crushes him to death 🤣

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. I think it's POSSIBLE that the professional fighters could overwhelm the movie Michael through sheer numbers, but he is killing/crippling many before it goes down. However, no one in this planet is beating Fabricio Werdum when it comes to cursing someone on 3 different languages.

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@packgod said:

It depends. I think it's POSSIBLE that the professional fighters could overwhelm the movie Michael through sheer numbers, but he is killing/crippling many before it goes down. However, no one in this planet is beating Fabricio Werdum when it comes to cursing someone on 3 different languages.

No Caption Provided

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An UFC crazy guy like Michel Pereira or Rousimar Palhares would take Myers knife and decapitate him with his own knife

IShowSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khabib atomizes the verse, nigga tussled with bears

Loading Video...

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nextbot said:

@tatsumaki: yeah like that means what, ankle pick a heavyweight makes him falll on top of you, fabricio would literally crushes him to death 🤣

Yea

Properthe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: HK Michael and Thorn Michael stomp.

You have some sort of paranoid schizophrenia, I guess.

you are stalking me cause you follow me and my comment threads around like a lap dog and begging for attention. It must hurt in your soul that the ufc people are winning this thread. So, it happened. Don't cry about it. Go back to the one corner of the Comic Vine where you can play in and have your aliases talk. At this point its like im just picking on a kid who wants to play fake Lego with his imaginary friends lmao

Properthe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Properthe1

@tatsumaki: I follow Michael Myers threads, and somehow you were in here making inaccurate statements, so I’m here to correct your delusion.
you’re also making massive fallacies instead of addressing the argument.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolutely no one in the UFC is taking down thorn Myers, or HK Myers.

PainInhibition (Was stunned after being stabbed in the neck with a needle, but recovered immediately; although, Laurie stabbing him in the eye with a hanger greatly wounded him. Being shot once did not faze him, and even after being shot five more times, he got back up right after. Being shot several times in both the chestand the face proved to be largely insignificant to him. Did not budge even once after dipping his hands in scorching hot water. Walked out of an explosion and the ensuing blaze unfazed until ultimately weakening and succumbing to the fire. Continued to battle after being injected with multiple vials of corrosive acid; although, he did succumb to its corrosive effects. His reaction to being stabbed in the eye with a knife was extremely mundane, as he simply pulled the blade out of his face and continued his pursuit. Survived the explosion of a haunted house and lived through the hellish flames that followed. After the old Myers house erupted into flames, Michael managed to emerge from the wreckage, unharmed but charred. Took a bullet to the face and several to the chest without being affected)

Alex_Ferrana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Alex_Ferrana_

@allstarsuperman: indeed. If these morons continued beating him, maybe he would've eventually KO'd.

H20 Myers lost to Busta Rhymes, although it wasn't that one-sided and Michel has landed some solid hits on him, and Busta used a car battery with cords to zap Myers' groin, but anyway. Against a roster of UFC fighters he likely loses.

Rob Zombie's Myers was strong enough to break the chains and handcuffs and flip over a car, but his durability doesn't seems to be that impressive. IIRC, he was gunned down by cops in the end of a second movie.

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ciryl Gane would solo, not including the most supernatural incarnations, but Michael kinda inconsistent,

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaylen said:

Ciryl Gane would solo, not including the most supernatural incarnations, but Michael kinda inconsistent,

Myers would outgrapple Gane.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayuwoki: Pretty sure RZ flipped over a car fam, he also took down like 5 security guards in the Theatrical Cut up close.