Maxima vs Professor X, Jean Grey and Juggernaut

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Maxima crashes onto the Marvel world and is tearing NYC up. Those three are sent to stop her. Maxima is pissed. Morals on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Maxima defeats Jean Grey and Professor X then...BFRs the Juggernaut.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Jean Grey & Professor Xavier are powerful telepaths, but against Maxima, they will both lose together or one-on-one. In addition, she will prive their memory to figure Jugganaut's weakness, which she will find. As for Jugganaut, Maxima will either engage physically with him until she could figure a way to remove his helmet, then destroy his mind. That, or she teleport him to Darkseid's world, where he will be obliterated from the omega beam or effect.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@ivan_jimenez86 said:

Both Jean Grey & Professor Xavier are powerful telepaths, but against Maxima, they will both lose together or one-on-one. In addition, she will prive their memory to figure Jugganaut's weakness, which she will find. As for Jugganaut, Maxima will either engage physically with him until she could figure a way to remove his helmet, then destroy his mind. That, or she teleport him to Darkseid's world, where he will be obliterated from the omega beam or effect.

Jean and Xavier are not just two powerful telepaths, they are the most skilled and most powerful telepaths on their Earth. Why exactly will she beat them and rummage through their memories with this apparent ease you seem to think it will be? Their minds together defeated the Dark Phoenix in a battle that all three waged on every plane of existence simultaneously.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Juggernaut can't be BFR'd if Cyttorak doesn't want him to be & i doubt Darkseid could kill the Juggernaut since Darkseid would have to overpower Cyttorak but classic Juggernaut uses his inertia power to stop Maxima as it could go either way.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima is a skilled Telepath, but maybe not on the likes of Jean and Xavier combined. Though, she has stalemated Supes multiple times, and is a Ferrokinetic (controls metal) and that could give Xavier's wheelchair and Juggs' helmet some problems. Maxima also has a slew of other powers to use, like creating clones, using forcefields, etc.

Honestly though, I'm sure this could go either way. Like 50/50 or 60/50 in team's favor

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima is a skilled Telepath, but maybe not on the likes of Jean and Xavier combined. Though, she has stalemated Supes multiple times, and is a Ferrokinetic (controls metal) and that could give Xavier's wheelchair and Juggs' helmet some problems. Maxima also has a slew of other powers to use, like creating clones, using forcefields, etc.

Honestly though, I'm sure this could go either way. Like 50/50 or 60/50 in team's favor

Xavier hasn't been in a wheelchair in years, Juggernauts helmet is basically made of magic (now I hear he doesn't even need it, but this thread is a few years old so that shouldn't matter in this battle) and Jean is also a powerful telekinetic. The only thing she has that they don't is teleportation, against two telepaths that can prevent people from using certain powers if they want. Jean can also supercharge Xavier to higher levels of telepathy while still being able to be an active fighter in the battle.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Yea, i forgot that Xavier doesn't have a wheelchair anymore (i always do). But anyways, the team should win, unless some sorta fluke happens, which isn't likely.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk....really Maxima is just strong and fast enough that if she doesn't go for the Juggernaut she could wreck the teams offense by taking down one of the psychics which has high chances of happening because the OP says she's pissed.

Pretty much every other scenario can go either way.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By wbr17

speedblitz

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Idk....really Maxima is just strong and fast enough that if she doesn't go for the Juggernaut she could wreck the teams offense by taking down one of the psychics which has high chances of happening because the OP says she's pissed.

Wouldn't a pissed off warrior queen go after the biggest guy first? Isn't that her MO to fight the physically strongest opponents? Seems like she would ignore the bald guy and the red head on initial contact, and if she does that she will find out quick that she can't easily just physically beat up Cain giving Jean and Xavier a better chance of not being taken out due to speed, that we can all argue they might be able to react to, especially since this is not really a random encounter for them and only for her. She is already tearing up the city and they are responding, so while they don't have prep, they are aware of her and she is not aware of them. Jean can raise shields to block light based attacks, so I think she could shield in time especially coming into the fight to engage somebody that is busy tearing up the city when they arrive.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Wouldn't a pissed off warrior queen go after the biggest guy first? Isn't that her MO to fight the physically strongest opponents? Seems like she would ignore the bald guy and the red head on initial contact, and if she does that she will find out quick that she can't easily just physically beat up Cain giving Jean and Xavier a better chance of not being taken out due to speed, that we can all argue they might be able to react to, especially since this is not really a random encounter for them and only for her. She is already tearing up the city and they are responding, so while they don't have prep, they are aware of her and she is not aware of them. Jean can raise shields to block light based attacks, so I think she could shield in time especially coming into the fight to engage somebody that is busy tearing up the city when they arrive.

I was thinking more along the line of just rushing the whole squad and like slamming the ground near them. To me that would be just as...if not more..likely if their arriving in the area (likely by jet) and she turns and sees them approaching. I mean even with reaction times there's a chance she'd down Xavier. It's comics so yea she'd probably go for Juggs, but if she's tearing up the city and being engaged by police and other such people who she's clearing out i'd think she wouldn't see much of a threat coming from them and try to dispatch them with collateral damage.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3