Max number of Chaos Warriors the Witcher team can kill?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

What is the max number of Chaos Warriors that the Witcher team (Geralt, Vesemir, Letho, Lambert, and Eskel) can defeat at once? For fairness' sake, assume that their Witcher swords are as effective against Chaos armor as the swords of WHF warriors who are Chaos Warrior level or above.

Round 1: Undivided Chaos Warriors

Round 2: Nurgle Chaos Warriors

Round 3: Slaanesh Chaos Warriors

Round 4: Tzeentch Chaos Warriors

Round 5: Khorne Chaos Warriors

All rounds take place in Reikland somewhere.

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shroudofsorrow: Prep or no prep, signs or no signs, all lore allowed for both sides, does anyone have knowledge or no?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: No prep for either side. And Signs are a standard part of the Witcher's arsenal so yes, they have those. And yeah, I figured all feats and accolades from the game canon is valid for the Witchers (which would include book canon stuff by extension, since everything in the books is canon to the games).

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About five each IMO, at most no more than ten each.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shroudofsorrow
advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious, is there a major difference in terms of fighting ability between the chaos warrior types? Like, would the witchers do well against one type and bad against another type?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: That’s part of what I want to find out 😆

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

@mordhauextreme1: No prep for either side. And Signs are a standard part of the Witcher's arsenal so yes, they have those. And yeah, I figured all feats and accolades from the game canon is valid for the Witchers (which would include book canon stuff by extension, since everything in the books is canon to the games).

Do both sides have prior knowledge or no?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: a lot because the witchers usually rely on prep and knowledge. The Chaos Warriors will also try to adapt as quickly as they can in the sense of the abilities the others have so it's a game changer imo

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Hm. What if I were to say that each side has been informed that the other exists and is coming for them, but neither side has gotten an exhaustive run down of what the other side can do?

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: that's fine, im just curious either way because without prior knowledge it might vary a bit, but ill give an answer soon then

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Did you ever come to a conclusion? You did say you'd give an answer XD

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

@mordhauextreme1: Did you ever come to a conclusion? You did say you'd give an answer XD

I haven't given my answer because within the brief time i answered another thread, I've had a concussion and i prolly wont be on for a bit longer since I can't stare at my PC screen for more than an hour or so a day. I'm hoping to be fully recovered by next monday though so I won't be so restricted and I can cancel out @cheth's garbage and biased arguments like the little worm that he is. :)

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

I haven't given my answer because within the brief time i answered another thread, I've had a concussion and i prolly wont be on for a bit longer since I can't stare at my PC screen for more than an hour or so a day. I'm hoping to be fully recovered by next monday though so I won't be so restricted and I can cancel out @cheth's garbage and biased arguments like the little worm that he is. :)

Hope you get better soon mate, can't wait to see your counters! (and then debunk them of course) ;)

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

I'm curious, is there a major difference in terms of fighting ability between the chaos warrior types? Like, would the witchers do well against one type and bad against another type?

there is.

Khorne like to fight melee

Nurgle use supernatural diseases

Tzeetch uses magic

Slaanesh uses seduction and supernatural charisma and mind control

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

Hope you get better soon mate, can't wait to see your counters! (and then debunk them of course) ;)

It's a process, but everyday its a little better. I dont think ill be prepared for monday though as I'm still struggling with screen time despite improving overall physical wise by a large margin, but I'll chip away without over doing it over the course of the next few weeks

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

It's a process, but everyday its a little better. I dont think ill be prepared for monday though as I'm still struggling with screen time despite improving overall physical wise by a large margin, but I'll chip away without over doing it over the course of the next few weeks

Take your time mate

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers