Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Both at their peak

-Knowledge of each other's reputations

-In character

-No outside interference

The World Government decides that Master Roshi's existence is not in their best interests, and sends their top assassin to his house to kill him.

No Caption Provided

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Roshi, though im hesitant to say that because I don't think Lucci isn't going to stand there and let him charge up a moon busting Kamehameha nor do I think he would stand there and tank it even if Roshi was able to pull one off.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

I'm thinking Roshi, though im hesitant to say that because I don't think Lucci isn't going to stand there and let him charge up a moon bustingKamehameha nor do I think he would stand there and tank it even if Roshi was able to pull one off.

Keep in mind Roshi has options besides a moon busting Kamehameha.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Oh I know, he has plenty he can pull out, I just didn't want people to think the only reason im leaning towards Roshi is because of his moon busting feat.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Wait no actually, Lucci tanked Franky's punch and Luffy's normal gatling, he tried to tank Luffy's gear third punch and he almost got one shotted, he tried to tank Luffy's gear 2 jet gattling and he got completely wrecked. It's in his character to dodge as much as it is to try to tank it.

Roshi.

To be fair he only tanked the Jet Gatling because there was no time to dodge, he only had time for his eyes to bulge out and to frantically yell "Tekkai/Iron Body!"

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi for now. If the kamehameha feat is not considered, this could be a good one.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi takes this due to speed and skill also I think Rob Lucci would underestimate him.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...really?

Lucci stomps horribly. Roshi has practically no speed feats, and he has no idea about Lucci's weakness. His best chance would be Lucci avoiding the water at all costs, but considering he can moonwalk, that's unlikely. A Kamehameha to the chest, or Thunder Shock Surprise into the water would net him a win, but there's no way Roshi would tag him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...really?

Lucci stomps horribly. Roshi has practically no speed feats, and he has no idea about Lucci's weakness. His best chance would be Lucci avoiding the water at all costs, but considering he can moonwalk, that's unlikely. A Kamehameha to the chest, or Thunder Shock Surprise into the water would net him a win, but there's no way Roshi would tag him.

Whaaa

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

I'm thinking Roshi, though im hesitant to say that because I don't think Lucci isn't going to stand there and let him charge up a moon bustingKamehameha nor do I think he would stand there and tank it even if Roshi was able to pull one off.

Problem with this thread, we never actually saw Roshi at his peak. Too close to call.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley said:

...really?

Whaaa

*comparable speed feats

The only thing that comes to mind is Roshi landing a fast-succession of hits in the Tenkaichi Budokai qualifiers, but even that isn't comparable to what Lucci can put out. Especially considering he has Tekkai, and tanked Luffy's normal Gatling no problem.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@blade_r said:

Problem with this thread, we never actually saw Roshi at his peak. Too close to call.

I believe his level at the 22nd Budokai was the best he could do. He mentions that he got up to some secret training of his own in order to get back into shape beforehand, and I always assumed that while he was very out of shape at the 21st Budokai, which is why Goku was stronger than him, at the 22nd he had gotten himself back up to his prime. If Roshi really was weaker than his potential at the 22nd Budokai, it would rob the arc of its themes about the next generation surpassing.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@blade_r said:

I believe his level at the 22nd Budokai was the best he could do. He mentions that he got up to some secret training of his own in order to get back into shape beforehand, and I always assumed that while he was very out of shape at the 21st Budokai, which is why Goku was stronger than him, at the 22nd he had gotten himself back up to his prime. If Roshi really was weaker than his potential at the 22nd Budokai, it would rob the arc of its themes about the next generation surpassing.

Well if he was in his prime at 22nd Budokai, I'm giving this one to Rob.

Sheeno64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sheeno64

Roshi. If Lucci had haki though...

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi hurt current Tenshinhan and kept up with Godku, he stomps....lmao

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucci murders the old man stomp

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi is too powerful, skilled and have few haxes.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi can beat all of 4 yonkos combined