ReturnTheSlab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Madara (So6P)

Teen Titans (Pre New 52) - Robin, Superboy, Wondergirl, Raven, Cyborg, Kid Flash, Beast Boy, Starfire

Speed is Equalized (Except for KF)

Win By Death or Incapacitation

Morals in Character

Battle takes place in Valley of the End

No Bfr

Round 2

Speed is not Equalized

Madara gets help from Itachi (Alive) and Sasuke (EoS)

No Caption Provided
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Juubara with help from Itachi and Sasuke? They might win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans both times. Raven, KF, and Starfire can solo.Oh and Beastboy and Superboy, possibly Wondergirl.

ReturnTheSlab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReturnTheSlab

@darkraiden: BB and Cassie are not soloing three Uchiha, let alone one. The Uchiha are faster than them, and comparable strength via PS. Also they have abilities that could take them out, Tsukuyomi, Limbo, Totsuka, Amaterasu, Gedo Mazo, TSB, Chibaku Tensei, Tengai Shinsei, etc. Even the weakest Uchiha, Itachi could probably take both on both by himself tbh. Not saying Titans are losing, in fact I thought it would be a hard task for Mads and the Uchiha Bros to win, but I'm not seeing BB, Cassie, Starfire, or Bart soloing in either round.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubara with help from Itachi and Sasuke? They might win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: BB and Cassie are not soloing three Uchiha, let alone one. The Uchiha are faster than them, and comparable strength via PS. Also they have abilities that could take them out, Tsukuyomi, Limbo, Totsuka, Amaterasu, Gedo Mazo, TSB, Chibaku Tensei, Tengai Shinsei, etc. Even the weakest Uchiha, Itachi could probably take both on both by himself tbh. Not saying Titans are losing, in fact I thought it would be a hard task for Mads and the Uchiha Bros to win, but I'm not seeing BB, Cassie, Starfire, or Bart soloing in either round.

I know everything the Uchiha can do. BB can overpower Superboy clones and turn into mythical beats such as dragons and phoenixes. He can easily solo. Starfire can trade blows with Wonder Woman and Superman (ergo she's 100+ tons and near planet level), has incinerating blasts, and flies FTL. She stomps so hard it's not funny. Bart has moved lightspeed before.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Hmmmmmm, good looking fight. Thanos can totally win.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Beastboy becomes a pet, Starfire has no chance against Sasuke or Madara

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

ReturnTheSlab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Ok speed isn't a factor the first round except for Bart, and is it really in Starfires nature just to Blitz off the bat anyway? And BB can turn into different mythical beasts ok but Sasukes Chibaku Tensei's held 9 Tailed-Beast so... Besides what stops the Limbo or Tsukuyomi on most here? And is Starfire going to incinerate her opponent in character? Plus Mads and Sasuke can absorb it, and Itachi does have Yata Mirror.

Avatar image for comics_are_better_than_anime_
Comics_Are_Better_Than_Anime_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Ok speed isn't a factor the first round except for Bart, and is it really in Starfires nature just to Blitz off the bat anyway? And BB can turn into different mythical beasts ok but Sasukes Chibaku Tensei's held 9 Tailed-Beast so... Besides what stops the Limbo or Tsukuyomi on most here? And is Starfire going to incinerate her opponent in character? Plus Mads and Sasuke can absorb it, and Itachi does have Yata Mirror.

Yes Starfire does that in character. She's pretty brutal. And Beast Boy's normal T-Rex has feats overpowering those of the 9 tailed beasts. It's very likely his dragon or phoenix is even stronger. Limbo? Raven. Tsukuyomi? Raven again. Sasuke and Madara can only absorb chakra. Starfire uses solar energy and it's not close.

ReturnTheSlab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Raven can dispel mindf*ck? And even if she does we've seen the after effects of those that have been placed on Tsukuyomi. And a T-rex is stronger than Kurama? But still I don't think any beast is breaking out of Rikudo Madaras Chibaku Tensei. And if Madara explodes one of his Truth Seeking Balls it's doing some damage. Plus he has regen which helps too. And if I add it so all rinnegan and sharingan abilities work, do you think it's still a stomp, it might be I was just trying to get a feel where I should really rank Mads.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Raven can dispel mindf*ck? And even if she does we've seen the after effects of those that have been placed on Tsukuyomi. And a T-rex is stronger than Kurama? But still I don't think any beast is breaking out of Rikudo Madaras Chibaku Tensei. And if Madara explodes one of his Truth Seeking Balls it's doing some damage. Plus he has regen which helps too. And if I add it so all rinnegan and sharingan abilities work, do you think it's still a stomp, it might be I was just trying to get a feel where I should really rank Mads.

HIS T-Rex was stronger than Superboy so yeah it's stronger than Kurama. Raven can dispel mind*ck, perform it, etc. Raven too can solo but that's obvious. And with sharingan and Rinnegan abilities working you need to allow the same aka TP defense = genjutsu defense. Madara, like all Naruto high tiers is high mid tier, right below Iron Man, a bit below Starfire and Raven. IMO.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara kills the Teen Titans

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DR was the friggin Golden Age of the vine.