Kalibak vs Abomination vs Solomon Grundy vs Bane vs Doomsday

Bruticus112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bruticus112

This is an all out brawl. Who of these powerhouses do you think would be the last one standing?

These are the classic versions of them.

Let's look at some of their abilities:

Kalibak:

Kalibak possess enormous strength, roughly equel to that of Superman. Darkseid also enhanced Kalibaks strength to outmatch Orion in hand-to-hand combat. He is also incredibly resistant to blunt trauma, possesess superhuman stamina and despite his size he's very fast and agile. He also carries a beta club, effective at close-combat and ranged combat.

Abomination:

Abomination is strong enough to lift somewhere in excess of 200 tons and is twice as strong as Hulk in Hulks "calm" state. He also has enough mass and strength to punch with a maximum force equivalent to 500 pounds of TNT. He also possesses enough durability to withstand great heat without blistering, up to 3,500 Fahrenheit, great cold without freezing, down to -175 Fahrenheit, and great impacts without injury. Thanks to his great strength he also possesess superhuman speed and stamina. He also has a healing factor.

Solomon Grundy:

Solomon Grundy is strong enough to lift far above 100 tons, and to take on Superman toe-to-toe. He also possesses superhuman durability (resilient to bullets, heat, cold and blunt trauma) and superhuman stamina.

Bane:

Banes venom makes him able to lift up to 2 tons (he can actially lift 3 tons but not without losing control over himself), and to withstand powerful blows from metahumans, multiple bullets and explosions.He also possesses superhuman stamina and enhanced speed and reflexes.

Doomsday:

Doomsday possesess enough strength to bend and break through reinforced steel, destroy impenetrable barriers, and lift extremely heavy objects. He is also resilient to almost all kinds of physical and mental harm. Explosives wont leave a mark on him and bullets bounces off of him. He also possesess superhuman stamina, speed and reflexes.

Now, since they are brawlers who like to slug it out, they are most likely to punch each other until the others fall.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@bruticus112: Great fight, but I'm not sure what Bane is doing here. He's way out of his league.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane wins of course, he's peak human without venom and 2 toners with venom. What are other 100 toner powerhouses compared to him lol.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ilikedonuts

.....no good answer? Bump.

Kalibak smacks dafuq outta Bane, he beats Grundy in a good fight an' smashes Abomination in a curbstomp, but loses to Doomsday.

Abomination beats the he** outta Bane, but loses to Doomsday an' Kalibak. Grundy? Ya seem to talk 'bout the one who beat Supes, so Abomination loses to Grundy.

Grundy destroys Bane with ease, he beats daufq outta Abomination, but loses to Kalibak an' Doomsday in a good fight.

Bane is strong an' powerful for someone his league, but a weaklin' compared to these guys. Bane couldn't even tickle these guys with his best punch. Bane gets his a** beat by everyone.

Doomsday beats dafuq outta everyone.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday>Abomination>Kalibak>Solomon Grundy>Bane

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RomulusAugustus

@tparks said:

@bruticus112: Great fight, but I'm not sure what Bane is doing here. He's way out of his league.

@bigcimmerian said:

Bane wins of course, he's peak human without venom and 2 toners with venom. What are other 100 toner powerhouses compared to him lol.

@ilikedonuts said:

Kalibak smacks dafuq outta Bane,

Abomination beats the he** outta Bane

Grundy destroys Bane with ease

Bane is a weaklin' compared to these guys. Bane couldn't even tickle these guys with his best punch. Bane gets his a** beat by everyone.

Why is he here?

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol bane is a chew toy compared to everyone else

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP says "classic" versions, but also mentions the augmented version of Kalibak that appeared in Firestorm. Normally I would agree with the majority that Doomsday comes out on top. However, if this is meant to be the augmented version of Kalibak, he might actually win. He actually owned Orion on his own, something he's never been able to do otherwise, and I don't think it was even that hard. At the least, he could put up a really hard fight.

Otherwise, yeah, I'd say

1) Doomsday

2) Abomination

3) Kalibak

4) Grundy

5) Bane

I will admit to not seeing a whole lot of Grundy in actual comics though, so I could be wrong on him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11 JediXMan  Moderator

What is Bane doing here? Seriously.

Avatar image for solarsamurai59260
SolarSamurai59260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bane will die,Abomination is gonna get knocked out by Doomsday,Solomon Grundy is gonna be left Doomsday and Kalabak and be defeated and Doomsday will eventually.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ZeroPlus

IMO Doomsday>>>>>>Abdomination>Grundy>Kalibak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bane

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Doomsday

2.Abomination/Grundy

4.Kalibak

5.Bane

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By beatboks1

@thundergodswrath said:

Grundy is WAY out of order here. Frankly while facing Doomsday, and Abomination he should be more powerful. The nature of Grundy's powers are that he is an energy sponge. The reason he blests Superman around is that when he's near supes he draws energy from the living solar battery Superman is. He can solo the JSA because he draws energy from all of them. He could fight Classic Dr Fate on equal terms who is miles above anyone here. It's true that being part elemental he's partial to magical energy but he drains others too. He once drained so much radiation that he developed TK powers. Abomination has heaps of Gamma radiation.

There's a common misconception that there are different versions of Grundy because he has been beaten by low level characters. There aren't it's simply the case that the low level characters he is taken down by don't bring massive amounts of energy to a fight that amps him.

No Caption Provided

This is Grundy after fighting Classic Fate and taking some of his magic and absorbing the radiation of a swamp used as dumping ground for radioactive waste.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Bane and Wolverine are/were put in ridiculous threads because of a troll called Klandicar (AKA porlos) who claimed that Bane could beat Doomsday and Wolverine could solo the Sinestro Corps.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

But he already had problems with Kryptonians and I personally don't recall him doing it. Doesn't he absorb only magic energy? Maybe Pre-Crisis was different, but from his own mini and other fights I've seen, it don't seem that he still has this power

Look on these scans:

I don't have it uploaded, but he also fought with Bizarro and I don't recall part about drainning. If he would do so, shouldn't his enemies become weaker near him and fall before him?

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romulusaugustus:

Aint got no clue. Never understood why people thinks a juiced up crook can stand up against huge, 100-ton liftin', heavyhittin' powerhouses.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ilikedonuts

@thecoolest:

Bane....beat....Doomsday???! Wolverine solo the Sinestro Corps????!!!??! The guy is full 'a sh** for all I care =P.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Bane here?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Grundy is WAY out of order here. Frankly while facing Doomsday, and Abomination he should be more powerful. The nature of Grundy's powers are that he is an energy sponge. The reason he blests Superman around is that when he's near supes he draws energy from the living solar battery Superman is. He can solo the JSA because he draws energy from all of them. He could fight Classic Dr Fate on equal terms who is miles above anyone here. It's true that being part elemental he's partial to magical energy but he drains others too. He once drained so much radiation that he developed TK powers. Abomination has heaps of Gamma radiation.

There's a common misconception that there are different versions of Grundy because he has been beaten by low level characters. There aren't it's simply the case that the low level characters he is taken down by don't bring massive amounts of energy to a fight that amps him.

No Caption Provided

This is Grundy after fighting Classic Fate and taking some of his magic and absorbing the radiation of a swamp used as dumping ground for radioactive waste.

Oh, my bad, that's why. I don't know much about Grundy other than some scans when he fought low levelers.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@czarny_samael666: drain is probably the wrong word. He's not like parasite or anything. More like an energy sponge that absorbs ambient energy given off to amp him. There is no denying though that he's more partial to magic energy, but his whole existence is due to radioactivity too. It's listed in DC who's who as part of his powerset ( post COIE ) and has been shown enough to be canon. There will always be some writers who just don't bother to research before using a character

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By comic_book_fan

Doomesday wins easily hell it could be all of the others against him and he would still win.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Bane and Wolverine are/were put in ridiculous threads because of a troll called Klandicar (AKA porlos) who claimed that Bane could beat Doomsday and Wolverine could solo the Sinestro Corps.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest said:

@jedixman said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Said isn't it? I can't insult users and I'm not sure if people will flag me if I post the links of threads were Klandicar said retarded things, so I will avoid doing it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rogueshadow  Moderator

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mikep12

Why is bane here and this comes down to doomsday vs Grundy in which Doomsday wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: drain is probably the wrong word. He's not like parasite or anything. More like an energy sponge that absorbs ambient energy given off to amp him. There is no denying though that he's more partial to magic energy, but his whole existence is due to radioactivity too. It's listed in DC who's who as part of his powerset ( post COIE ) and has been shown enough to be canon. There will always be some writers who just don't bother to research before using a character

I would like to read about Grundy's powers. I liked his concept, so I've read some of his appearances, but not all seem to be crucial. His mini - yes. But his fights with Supergirl and Superman surely wasn't, he was rather a background there. Which comics were explaining his power Post-COIE?

Other thing is using this power, considering that he failed in his fights with Superman, Supergirl, Bizarro and Etrigan. While I am pretty sure that Superman and Bizarro would put in shame Abomination, I am not about Supergirl and Etrigan (though, IDK Etrigan too much, so similar question as about Grundy).

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane shouldn't be here. Abom got to be a bit of a jobber before he was effortlessly killed by Red Hulk, getting slapped around and one shotted by every other powerhouse out there. Sure, Grundy and Kalibak have their crap moments too but I'd say they outlast Abomination. Doomsday, more often than not wins this matchup, although enhanced Kalibak and Grundy's more uber forms may be able to take him.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P. Bane

Zokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday >>>>> Abomination > Kalibak > Solomon Grundy >>> Bane

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

From what I know Doomsday should win. No way is Doomsday massively above anyone here though lol.