Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarlordEternal
No Caption Provided

Team Luke Cage

Tombstone, Hobgoblin, Mettle, Luke Cage, Venom (Mac Gargan)

No Caption Provided

Rules

No BFR

No PIS

No prep for Joe

Team gets 2hrs prep

Team is fighting serious

Gargan is fighting at his best (May use Flash/vulked out feats for Venom within reason)

Joe will not take the fight seriously at first

Joe is aware of who he is fighting

They start 30 feet apart

Victory by KO or Incapacitation

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Probably team, don't know for sure.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: @bluejay4: Better mobility, speed, agility, versatility, and arguably equal strengh. But coming from a guy who knows next to nothing about this version of Hulk, take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Joe Fixit nerfed and watered down and the team powered up? Anyways, I still think Joe Fixit wins. Even if he's the weakest of the Hulks, he's still more durable and stronger than all of them. Joe Fixit likes to use strategies, and he would likely use the hit-and-run tactics on the team. I'm pitting for Joe Fixit

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

Fix It

Tombstone, Hobgoblin, Mettle, Luke Cage, Venom (Mac Gargan)

Tombstone is Useless, and unless it's the Hobgoblin with the special laugh he is useless too.

Gargan is the idiot Venom. None of these guys outside of Goblin have consistent prep feats.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Fixit stomps. I see him one shotting Tombstone and Mettle. Hobgoblins gear is a nuisance. Only real opposition (which really isn't of any significance whatsoever) is Cage and Gargan, and that's only if Gargan is capable of utilizing the symbiote slightly. Fixit's strength range is roughly 75-80 tonner range, insane durability levels, and that obscene healing factor. That being said, his cunning and intellect make it a total wrap. Spite against the team actually, I don't see it lasting more than 5-10 min tops.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joe Fixit is stronger, more brutal and more cunning than all of them. Sure, he's the weakest incarnation, but lets not forget that he was taking a beating from abomination as he was losing power and dying, as well as match Wonder man in raw power, so not sure what the other can muster up to really beat him.

I agree Hulk wins although, Luke Cage has one-shotted the likes of Thing and Vision recently. He has a shot at causing Hulk some trouble. The other members don't match up though tbh.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Melkaticox

Isn't Luke supposed to be class 100 now? I think he can hold his own against Fix-It...maybe the other could distract him while he attacks Hulk directly.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By mickey-mouse

@foolsgold:one-shotted the likes of Thing and Vision recently.

Complete and Utter PIS. Since Thing has taken punches from Hulk and Vision has taken hits from much stronger opponents. Cage has a lot of PIS feats that I see Viners use. Cage is a guy writers tend to wank. He one shot The Rhino, Thing, She Hulk, beats up Namor Under Water. But, has trouble with Carnage in the prison break out? Can't KO Spiderman or Danny?

@melkaticox: No. He's a 50 Tonner Maxed Out.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

Joe and easily at that.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WarlordEternal
@radioactivespider-fan said:

Why is Joe Fixit nerfed and watered down and the team powered up? Anyways, I still think Joe Fixit wins. Even if he's the weakest of the Hulks, he's still more durable and stronger than all of them. Joe Fixit likes to use strategies, and he would likely use the hit-and-run tactics on the team. I'm pitting for Joe Fixit

How so?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eisenfauste

@theacidskull said:

Joe Fixit is stronger, more brutal and more cunning than all of them. Sure, he's the weakest incarnation, but lets not forget that he was taking a beating from abomination as he was losing power and dying, as well as match Wonder man in raw power, so not sure what the other can muster up to really beat him.

I agree Hulk wins although, Luke Cage has one-shotted the likes of Thing and Vision recently. He has a shot at causing Hulk some trouble. The other members don't match up though tbh.

Bendis has a hardon for Luke Cage, he wrote him as being more powerful than he is, not to mention Vision can go intangible so that shouldn't have happened....

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joe

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Batking200

Team

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theacidskull: match wonderman.. seriously?!! Writers have been doing simon dirty of late

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers