JLA B team Vs Teen Titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 202122

So we all know the JLA beats basically every other super power team in both the Marvel and Dc universe but what about the B team?

JLA line-up:

Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Zatara, Red Tornado, Fire, Vixen

Vs

Teen Titans Line-up: Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Donna Troy, Aqualad, Ravager (Rose Wilson)

-JLA moral on

-Teen Titans Morals off

-Location New York City on the Brooklyn Bridge

-Whose left standing and why?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Are these the comic versions of the Teen titans, or animated as pictured?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Onemoreposter

Good match. I think Zatara is the deciding factor though. His powers are just to vast, in a way that none of those Titans can compare to. Mari Jiwe against Beast Boy could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Vixen because she doesn't have to transform each time to use a different animal's powers. Green Arrow can handle Robin. Hawk Girl takes Ravager. Reddy takes down Donna. Black Canary and Fire have to tag team HARD to take out Kori. That leave us with Cyborg and Aqualad both open to fight Zatara but I think with the right "back"words he could probably immobilize half the titans himself.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lady_liberty

Yeah, Zatara is to much here.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfFate

@Onemoreposter said:

Good match. I think Zatara is the deciding factor though. His powers are just to vast, in a way that none of those Titans can compare to. Mari Jiwe against Beast Boy could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Vixen because she doesn't have to transform each time to use a different animal's powers. Green Arrow can handle Robin. Hawk Girl takes Ravager. Reddy takes down Donna. Black Canary and Fire have to tag team HARD to take out Kori. That leave us with Cyborg and Aqualad both open to fight Zatara but I think with the right "back"words he could probably immobilize half the titans himself.

This right here

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

I dont see the JLA B team losing easily Due to the zatara