Jason Bourne vs Bryan Mills vs Bruce Wayne

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

Christian bale Bruce Wayne without his costumes and equipment. No weapons for Bruce and Jason. Takes places in a abandond bulding. Bryan mills has a knife. All at their best. Bruce in dark knight before he broke his leg. Win by K.O. EXPLAIN YOUR REASON.

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

I think Bruce because he has more experience.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xanni15

Bourne stomps.

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

Why??

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xanni15

Much faster, more skills, better fighting ability, etc. This fight would be over before the other two knew what hit them.

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

Bruce is way better at martial arts than burne.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WarBlade539

Wayne wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MonsterStomp

Its either between Bryan or Bourne. Bryan with a knife? He's taken out two Muslim outposts and a boat full of trafficers. Bourne has killed every assassin after him. Bruce struggled with chinese inmates. I'd give the slight edge to Bryan with the knife. 6/10 in favor of Bryan. Bruce isn't doing anything to to Bourne or Bryan.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Batnandez

@Xanni15 said:

Much faster, more skills, better fighting ability, etc. This fight would be over before the other two knew what hit them.

uh no, Bruce has ninja skills

plus out of all the movies the dark knight and taken have the most realistic fighting

bourne is just a bunch of silly pen and knife fighting followed by stupider looking kung fu

therefore we're left with baleman vs qui gon

baleman wins this via not being 60 years old

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zackattack529

Bryan mills i s a nonfactor here because he has very basic CIA skills. and most of the time his greatest moment came from his detective work rather than his combat, i mean Jason bourne can complete disarm him with his treadstone training.

Bruce is an absolute beat in this situation because of his training with the league of shadows. Bruce is constantly disarming people in the bat trilogy with people who had guns. and his solo'd against multiple henchmen. also bruce is far more durable than the others. Bruce wins.

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

Jason has taken out strong assasins. Bryan has taken out lots of soldiers. Bruce has done both.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

@zackattack529 said:

Bryan mills i s a nonfactor here because he has very basic CIA skills. and most of the time his greatest moment came from his detective work rather than his combat, i mean Jason bourne can complete disarm him with his treadstone training.

Bruce is an absolute beat in this situation because of his training with the league of shadows. Bruce is constantly disarming people in the bat trilogy with people who had guns. and his solo'd against multiple henchmen. also bruce is far more durable than the others. Bruce wins.

Hmm. Have you even seen Taken 2?

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zackattack529

@MonsterStomp said:

@zackattack529 said:

Bryan mills i s a nonfactor here because he has very basic CIA skills. and most of the time his greatest moment came from his detective work rather than his combat, i mean can complete disarm him with his treadstone training.

Bruce is an absolute beat in this situation because of his training with the . Bruce is constantly disarming people in the bat trilogy with people who had guns. and his solo'd against multiple henchmen. also bruce is far more durable than the others. Bruce wins.

noo..but im assuming the next thing you're going to say has something to do with him being better than Jason bourne and Bruce combined...BUT before you do that..tell me..was it good??? :p haha i didn't want to see it because it seemed like a pointless sequel.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@zackattack529 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@zackattack529 said:

Bryan mills i s a nonfactor here because he has very basic CIA skills. and most of the time his greatest moment came from his detective work rather than his combat, i mean can complete disarm him with his treadstone training.

Bruce is an absolute beat in this situation because of his training with the . Bruce is constantly disarming people in the bat trilogy with people who had guns. and his solo'd against multiple henchmen. also bruce is far more durable than the others. Bruce wins.

noo..but im assuming the next thing you're going to say has something to do with him being better than Jason bourne and Bruce combined...BUT before you do that..tell me..was it good??? :p haha i didn't want to see it because it seemed like a pointless sequel.

Firstly it was amazing. Secondly, I'd only put Bryan above Bruce. The only fights Bruce has done without his suit is when he was having trouble with Chinese inmates. Bryan was damn bloodlusted hard out in Taken 2.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zackattack529

@MonsterStomp said:

@zackattack529 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@zackattack529 said:

Firstly it was amazing. Secondly, I'd only put Bryan above Bruce. The only fights Bruce has done without his suit is when he was having trouble with Chinese inmates. Bryan was damn bloodlusted hard out in Taken 2.

yaa i guess im going to have to see taken 2..even though i didn't want to. i thought the first one ended great!

ima watch taken 2 online right. :p

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

But didn't Bruce already beat Mills? NYAHAHAHAHAHA

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jbhdbc

Bruce had taken down Ras and ninjas in the first movie without his suit and the Chinese inmates was before he had started training with the league of shadows so he wins.

Maluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Maluke

I don't know about Mills, because I haven't seen the movies, but I doubt a character that Liam Neeson plays is more skilled than Bourne. Bourne wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Jbhdbc said:

Bruce had taken down Ras and ninjas in the first movie without his suit and the Chinese inmates was before he had started training with the league of shadows so he wins.

Wait, so Ra's kicking Bruce's ass the first few times doesnt count if Batman eventually defeated Ra's? IIRC Bruce got his ass handed to him by Ra's WITHOUT his suit. So your point is moot. Batman hasn't defeated anyone without his suit. Just a few chinese inmates.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterStomp

I actually give it to Bourne.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jbhdbc

Those were before his training was complete, he could defeat Ras without his suit in the dark knight and he almost won the second fight with ras but he steped on broken ice and he took down the ras pretender and bunch of other ninjas before he blow up the castle.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jayfournines

Bourne takes this, he takes down Bruce easily with a rolled up magazine and then neutralizes Bryan with a ball point pen

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xanni15

@Batnandez said:

@Xanni15 said:

uh no, Bruce has ninja skills

plus out of all the movies the dark knight and taken have the most realistic fighting

bourne is just a bunch of silly pen and knife fighting followed by stupider looking kung fu

therefore we're left with baleman vs qui gon

baleman wins this via not being 60 years old

Bourne doesn't have skills, ninja or not?

Most realistic fighting, if that that even matters (which it doesn't) it's not true.

Right, I don't think you know anything about the character.

Qui-Gon isn't in this fight..

Cute. :]

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By Strider1992

Bourne wins this. He's the best fighter here by quite a margin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bourne wins this. He's the best fighter here by quite a margin.