#1  Edited By Cable_Extreme
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

At their strongest? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!?

No Caption Provided
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@god_spawn:

Well, thier prime, not god mode or anything like that. A steady representaion of what they are both portrayed as in thier most basic yet formidable forms. Not a random comic showing one going godlike strong but the consitent representation of each one.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

@cable_extreme: I know and I figured. And I think it could potentially go either way, but I'd place a slight majority with Logan due to durability.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

I would agree that Logan has better durability, but seeing Iron Fist Destroy a train filled with explosives show that he is no slouch in the durability department when he is focusing his chi. Personally I am conflicted when I think about this fight, I know Iron Fist has enough power to KO wolverine if he makes a perfect shot, but I also know the damage Wolverines claws can do if Iron Fist isn't careful. I think Iron Fist might get more hits since he has imo better skill and speed than logan does. But it depends on who gets the best hit. What do you think are the core points in this fight that would allow logan or iron fist to win?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id give it to iron fist. i feel like logan consistently fights pretty sloppy because he cant die.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse:

Good point, I feel like he leans on his healing factor in a certain way like instead of dodging a bullet, he will take it to get in close, stuff like that, which if he doesn't dodge a fist to the head, he could get KO'ed.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@cable_extreme: Basically the same. I honestly think they are relatively even in the speed department with a slight advantage to IF since I do find rapidly punching down the monster the way he did better than most of Logan's speed feats with the claws, but Logan hasn't exactly really needed to completely blitz opponents with the claws all too often. He has before, but it isn't a necessary thing, same with Danny and throwing his punches. But Logan does have some feats to hold up his own end as he was getting swarmed by ninjas from both sides before and was fending them off by swinging his claws all over the place from side to side, up and down etc to create like a shield of slashes.

And Danny surviving the train is still more of a blunt force/explosive/fire resistance feat rather than a piercing weapon. It's like Spider-Man tanking class 80+ hits before, but any old Joe with a knife could stab him if he let them. Logan's claws have pierced virtually every powerhouse in Marvel from the Thing all the way to Thanos. But I do know for a fact IF definitely has the power to KO Logan and I honestly find them on rather even terms in skill with Danny just using it more often since you know, that's his shtick, but just because someone uses their skill more often than someone doesn't exactly make them better. Shang-Chi uses his skill more often than Wolverine, but Logan has wrecked him before. Danny's stalemated Deadpool a few times, but usually has been shown getting an extra strike or two than Wade, while Wade has only ever beaten Wolverine through a depowered Logan or before hand and Wolverine even fought an armed Deadpool using just his hands and got him to the ground and then decided to snikt his claws and planted them next to Wade's instead. But like I said, they really do kind of trade IMO as far as who is more skilled since they basically faced the best. Danny is certainly a top contender and so is Logan, but I do think they both excel in certain areas better than one another. I think Danny is better at pinpointing styles, but Wolverine has exploited certain aspects of his training more if that makes sense? Like Danny picking out Daredevil's fighting style in Shadowland or pinpointing Cap's homemade style by calling it simple but effective; thus this allows Rand to know what style his opponent is using. On the other hand, Logan has managed to train in a vast majority of styles and is described as mastering virtually all of (same as Danny), but has done things like taken the Thing down in one claw shot to the shoulder, which I considered more of a nerve strike with his claws, and has defeated Kid Gladiator by knowing the anatomy and weaknesses of even aliens and exploited that by using a pressure point.

So really I do consider them equal at their prime levels. And I think both are comparable in speed physicals, but Logan's damage soak to blunt damage is even greater than most bricks, so he can tank a few punches from IF, but IF has the slight speed edge with the power to KO Danny. So I think Danny's in trouble when those claws connect, while Logan can manage to tank a few hits before things really start to effect him.

Just my two cents.

WhyVernonWhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Wolverine. Durability to take an Iron Fist, similar level of skill, and would be able to end the fight with a single well placed hit.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark_Slayor

All it takes is one claw swipe. One claw swipe and it all goes down-hill for Danny. Can IF realistically last an entire without getting hit by Logan once? Unlikely.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Is wolverine your fav?

Cuz I normally see ya backin up this fella ;)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Nope. He isn't.

Lies!! (Yeah, yeah, Cyclops this, Cyclops that ... bleh). :P

Gonna go with Wolverine. Durability to take an Iron Fist, similar level of skill, and would be able to end the fight with a single well placed hit.

Pretty much agree with this. Iron Fist is a glass canon. But only if Logan brings his "A" game. Otherwise, he's going nighty night before he lays a claw on Rand. Very slight majority goes to Logan. But could go either way.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Basically the same. I honestly think they are relatively even in the speed department with a slight advantage to IF since I do find rapidly punching down the monster the way he did better than most of Logan's speed feats with the claws, but Logan hasn't exactly really needed to completely blitz opponents with the claws all too often. He has before, but it isn't a necessary thing, same with Danny and throwing his punches. But Logan does have some feats to hold up his own end as he was getting swarmed by ninjas from both sides before and was fending them off by swinging his claws all over the place from side to side, up and down etc to create like a shield of slashes.

And Danny surviving the train is still more of a blunt force/explosive/fire resistance feat rather than a piercing weapon. It's like Spider-Man tanking class 80+ hits before, but any old Joe with a knife could stab him if he let them. Logan's claws have pierced virtually every powerhouse in Marvel from the Thing all the way to Thanos. But I do know for a fact IF definitely has the power to KO Logan and I honestly find them on rather even terms in skill with Danny just using it more often since you know, that's his shtick, but just because someone uses their skill more often than someone doesn't exactly make them better. Shang-Chi uses his skill more often than Wolverine, but Logan has wrecked him before. Danny's stalemated Deadpool a few times, but usually has been shown getting an extra strike or two than Wade, while Wade has only ever beaten Wolverine through a depowered Logan or before hand and Wolverine even fought an armed Deadpool using just his hands and got him to the ground and then decided to snikt his claws and planted them next to Wade's instead. But like I said, they really do kind of trade IMO as far as who is more skilled since they basically faced the best. Danny is certainly a top contender and so is Logan, but I do think they both excel in certain areas better than one another. I think Danny is better at pinpointing styles, but Wolverine has exploited certain aspects of his training more if that makes sense? Like Danny picking out Daredevil's fighting style in Shadowland or pinpointing Cap's homemade style by calling it simple but effective; thus this allows Rand to know what style his opponent is using. On the other hand, Logan has managed to train in a vast majority of styles and is described as mastering virtually all of (same as Danny), but has done things like taken the Thing down in one claw shot to the shoulder, which I considered more of a nerve strike with his claws, and has defeated Kid Gladiator by knowing the anatomy and weaknesses of even aliens and exploited that by using a pressure point.

So really I do consider them equal at their prime levels. And I think both are comparable in speed physicals, but Logan's damage soak to blunt damage is even greater than most bricks, so he can tank a few punches from IF, but IF has the slight speed edge with the power to KO Danny. So I think Danny's in trouble when those claws connect, while Logan can manage to tank a few hits before things really start to effect him.

Just my two cents.

You two cents are greatly appreciated!! Your explanation about IF durability makes sense, and seeing how much training both of these guys have really makes them close in fighting ability. The only thing i see as a potential problem for wolverine is his fighting style, he maximizes his healing factor and fighting ability by taking damage sometimes to get in close and strike, he has never been a super evasive guy even though he has the speed to do so. Do you see wolverine's fighting style to be a bit of a problem vs danny who can KO him if he lets his guard down?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

For the record, I'm with Iron Fist slight majority 6/10. He has what it takes to avoid Logans strikes and can definitely knock Logan out with one punch. He's defeated Sabretooth 3 times already and each defeat Iron Fist was at a disadvantage. This is Danny pre-amped too.

First time Danny was blinded.

Second time, Sabretooth turned off the lights and used his heightened senses as a advantage.

Third time, Danny lost his connection to the dragon but still managed to summon normal chi and knock sabretooth into a power line. This also showcased Danny's durability as Sabretooth was slamming his head into brick walls with them cracking and slightly breaking.

Both of them can finish the fight with one hit, but Danny's abilities are much more versatile. His chi abilities allow him to strike in many different ways with chi blast and chi shotgun blast that could ruin Wolverine's composure like Mohammad Ali's jab eventually allowing Iron Fist to land his signature move with his fist or foot.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 god_spawn  Moderator

@cable_extreme: You said at peak potential, so I took it as Wolverine will be fighting with his skill the entire time. Similar to how he hwas doing during Manifest Destiny. And to be fair, while Logan is lazy at times, he has often fought skilled opponents with skill back. It's normally like the bricks or just random thugs while he runs into a hail storm of bullets that he generally does play tag and bag. I mean, he's fought Cap with skill twice, Daredevil with skill, Gorgon with skill, Sabretooth numerous times with skill, Gorgon with skill, Daken with skill skill, Shang-Chi with skill, Iron Fist with skill (they did have that spar in recent times), Elektra with skill, Deadpool, Spiral, Bucky, Nuke, Shatterstar, Shingen, Ogun, Lady Deathstrike, Silver Samurai etc and the list goes on. Wolverine has a HUGE resume, but he does get lazy sometimes. I think when he generally knows his opponent well enough, he kind of goes in with style A or B depending on the type of opponent. So a stronger opponent, he knows he can tank a hit and will get in close to try and beat them. Similar to how he tried fighting Kaine or most bricks. He fights opponent who does have skill to fight with, he will come with a better tactic than just swinging and tanking with the occasional he will let them tag him to allow for the necessary strike.

He's sparred with Iron Fist, has fought Iron Fist, and has teamed with Iron Fist. I think Logan would know better than to soak every hit possible by an opponent that can chop a helicarrier and deliver a dozens of strikes in a couple of seconds.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You said at peak potential, so I took it as Wolverine will be fighting with his skill the entire time. Similar to how he hwas doing during Manifest Destiny. And to be fair, while Logan is lazy at times, he has often fought skilled opponents with skill back. It's normally like the bricks or just random thugs while he runs into a hail storm of bullets that he generally does play tag and bag. I mean, he's fought Cap with skill twice, Daredevil with skill, Gorgon with skill, Sabretooth numerous times with skill, Gorgon with skill, Daken with skill skill, Shang-Chi with skill, Iron Fist with skill (they did have that spar in recent times), Elektra with skill, Deadpool, Spiral, Bucky, Nuke, Shatterstar, Shingen, Ogun, Lady Deathstrike, Silver Samurai etc and the list goes on. Wolverine has a HUGE resume, but he does get lazy sometimes. I think when he generally knows his opponent well enough, he kind of goes in with style A or B depending on the type of opponent. So a stronger opponent, he knows he can tank a hit and will get in close to try and beat them. Similar to how he tried fighting Kaine or most bricks. He fights opponent who does have skill to fight with, he will come with a better tactic than just swinging and tanking with the occasional he will let them tag him to allow for the necessary strike.

He's sparred with Iron Fist, has fought Iron Fist, and has teamed with Iron Fist. I think Logan would know better than to soak every hit possible by an opponent that can chop a helicarrier and deliver a dozens of strikes in a couple of seconds.

I agree with this. but it is still 50-50 for me atm.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

@cable_extreme: That's fine. Like I said, I think this really could go either way, but I would personally lean slightly towards Logan.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme: That's fine. Like I said, I think this really could go either way, but I would personally lean slightly towards Logan.

Your quite convincing, I came into this leaning towards Iron Fist, but listening to your case for the fight has put me in the middle, i guess i have to hear more about what other people have to say.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Wolverine008

Could go either way.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on current power levels fist by a slim margin

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say split. But if someone pointed a gun at my head and told me to pick one...I'll lean towards Logan

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

Your quite convincing, I came into this leaning towards Iron Fist, but listening to your case for the fight has put me in the middle, i guess i have to hear more about what other people have to say.

I tend to have that effect on people :P.

Based on current power levels fist by a slim margin

If it were current power levels Iron Fist would splatter Wolverine on the side walk in one punch.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By laflux

If it were current power levels Iron Fist would splatter Wolverine on the side walk in one punch.

I'll think of a relevant razor joke to lampshade Iron Fist's superiority later on..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

I'll think of a relevant razor joke to lampshade Iron Fist's superiority later on..

He cuts off his hands and becomes the next incarnation of Razorfist.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@super_soldierxii:

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

Already happened..................

No Caption Provided

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By visemoon

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

No Caption Provided

Must be veeerrry difficult for this guy to use the restroom