Hyper Sonic vs Adult Franklin Richards

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Title says all. random encounter, Franklin Richards attack Sonic because he's bored but Sonic manages to turn into Hyper Sonic before beign killed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the guy who made Galactus his b!tch right? I think Sonic is going to be taking a dirt nap.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

This is the guy who made Galactus his b!tch right? I think Sonic is going to be taking a dirt nap.

Hyper Sonic is omniversal in levels of powers. Only at Super Sonic form, he was able to defeat Omniversal beings like Solaris and perfect Dark Gaia, of course, with the aid of Gods.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mirabel

@Frocharocha said:

Hyper Sonic is omniversal in levels of powers. Only at Super Sonic form, he was able to defeat Omniversal beings like Solaris and perfect Dark Gaia, of course, with the aid of Gods.

You mean Solaris as in the guy whose moveset consisted of easily dodged standard boss moves? He is not omniversal when in combat by any means. By the contrary, he's a wuss in combat and was a wussy final boss. And unlike Sonic who went around beating up bosses who were all bark and no bite, Franklin made Galactus his bitch.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Frocharocha

@Mirabel said:

@Frocharocha said:

You mean Solaris as in the guy whose moveset consisted of easily dodged standard boss moves? He is not omniversal when in combat by any means. By the contrary, he's a wuss in combat and was a wussy final boss. And unlike Sonic who went around beating up bosses who were all bark and no bite, Franklin made Galactus his bitch.

Hmmmm, no. Characters in Sonic are just as powerful as the characters in Marvel, the battle with Solaris was that way due to game play reasons, like in every game. Like a bunch of 3 heroes defeating Galactus in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Master Mogul can destroy entire universes with his bare hands.

No Caption Provided
Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mirabel

@Frocharocha:

Alright then, explain why Solaris went down like a pansy and couldn't put up anywhere near as good of a fight as Dr.Eggman in Sonic Colours? (Which is an infinitely better game.)

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Frocharocha

@Mirabel said:

@Frocharocha:

Alright then, explain why Solaris went down like a pansy and couldn't put up anywhere near as good of a fight as Dr.Eggman in Sonic Colours? (Which is an infinitely better game.)

That we will never know. But Solaris is a damn god. The game fails anyway.

Solaris (ソラリス Sorarisu) is the final boss of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). He is the sun god of Soleanna, as well as a super-dimensional lifeform and a god of time. Prior to the game's events during the Solaris Project, he was separated into two halves: Mephiles (the conscious mind) and Iblis (the raw strength). His desire is to destroy all of reality by consuming all existing time lines, and thus bring the collapse of time itself.
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

This fight would be epic! Franklin is ridiculously powerful and the concept of a universe is nothing to him but Hyper Sonic is just on a another level of power especially in comparison to Super Sonic who was able to help take down an omnipresent being who destroys dimensions. Hyper Sonic is far above in all aspects of reality warping and the Chaos Emeralds which are now Super Emeralds are pushed to their absolute limit, its hard to say who would win here but I might go with Hyper Sonic although Franklin can win also.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frocharocha

@NeonGameWave said:

This fight would be epic! Franklin is ridiculously powerful and the concept of a universe is nothing to him but Hyper Sonic is just on a another level of power especially in comparison to Super Sonic who was able to help take down an omnipresent being who destroys dimensions. Hyper Sonic is far above in all aspects of reality warping and the Chaos Emeralds which are now Super Emeralds are pushed to their absolute limit, its hard to say who would win here but I might go with Hyper Sonic although Franklin can win also.

My vote goes to Hyper Sonic, he only lost to Omniversal beings like Dark Gaia, Solaris, Mogul and the list goes on. Those dudes could destroy entire multiverses in a blink of an eye lol.

newlifebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyper sonic do the hyper flash and franklin richard dies

(this should be make if super sonic but sonic will still rape him i never see richard inploding a multiverse and thats inpossible since tha entire marvel universe is only two multiverses(counting the pocket one that beyonder makes))

sonic rapes

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good fight actually though I will go with Franklin.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyper Sonic.

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gamejutsu

This is kind of old, but i'll just say...

Sonic turns Super with the normal chaos emeralds, but the only reason he turns Hyper is because of the super emeralds, which probably have several times more power than the normal ones.

And one chaos emerald has tons of power (I doubt it's enough to take out Galactus or something, but it's still a lot if you use it correctly). So imagine super emeralds.

Sonic has so much power, it's leaking out of him. SEGA realized this mistake and never used Hyper Sonic again. And that's just Classic Sonic. Modern Hyper Sonic? I dunno guys.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

When I saw the name Hyper Sonic I thought he could just travel at hypersonic speeds...then I see posts saying he can defeat multimedia characters XD lol!

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Video game version dies miserably. Archie comics version? That's a more interesting fight. Archie Sonic has in his base form tanked universe-collapsing attacks.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyper Sonic is featless. Archie version dies as well due to being overhyped.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only sonic has to take the ssj form now he's gotta take super saiyan blue too??

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Hyper Sonic is featless. Archie version dies as well due to being overhyped.

Don't get me wrong, Franklin would cream either...hell you may need both for it to take more than one-shot. I'd still like to see Archie Hyper Sonic fight Franklin.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at hypersonic being omniversal, and game hyper sonic loses badly.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Franklin dominates him.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725: there is no Hyper Sonic in Archie, it's a game-exclusive transformation.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wewlad80

Sonic SpeedBlitzes

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FR

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Yeah I'm terrible at telling colors apart ?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FR from what i've heard.

hutchy1345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is that franklin richards picture from?