Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DEADPOOL

Hidan would win if he got even a drop of Hulk's blood.

Avatar image for radioactive_mace
Radioactive Mace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Radioactive Mace

Good point but won't Healing factor save him from actually losing

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEADPOOL

Radioactive Mace says:

"Good point but won't Healing factor save him from actually losing "

It's hard to say how fast Hulk could recover from any internal damage Hidan causes.

Radioactive Mace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Radioactive Mace

Actually I actually can't answer that

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

Could Hulk die if his heart is pierced? If thats true then Hidan wins.

Radioactive Mace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Radioactive Mace

I feel like he can but I'm not sure

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Resonate

well, it alld epends on whether or not Hidan could get a droplet of Banner or Hulk's blood...but the question is, is that blood the same? or is the DNA completely changed when Hulk goes up another anger level? in the case that he could get some of his blood and it remained unaltered, I guess the battle's last an eternity

I'm more in favor of Hulk since...even though Hidan would win in every respect...the chances of him getting Hulk to bleeed and catching it are too slim

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

"I'm more in favor of Hulk since...even though Hidan would win in every respect...the chances of him getting Hulk to bleeed and catching it are too slim"

Hulk actually bleeds more than you'd think. Deadpool was able to get some of Hulk's blood.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hedatary

Resonate says:

"well, it alld epends on whether or not Hidan could get a droplet of Banner or Hulk's blood...but the question is, is that blood the same? or is the DNA completely changed when Hulk goes up another anger level? in the case that he could get some of his blood and it remained unaltered, I guess the battle's last an eternityI'm more in favor of Hulk since...even though Hidan would win in every respect...the chances of him getting Hulk to bleeed and catching it are too slim"

It doesn't really matter. Blood is blood and Hidan is so far...really really immortal. And "really" strong since he was part of the Akatsuki. And if he even gets a droplet of blood Hidan wins. And Since Hulk isn't exactly sensible with comman sense, it's gonna be over quite soon, i think.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hedatary says:

"Resonate says:
"well, it alld epends on whether or not Hidan could get a droplet of Banner or Hulk's blood...but the question is, is that blood the same? or is the DNA completely changed when Hulk goes up another anger level? in the case that he could get some of his blood and it remained unaltered, I guess the battle's last an eternity I'm more in favor of Hulk since...even though Hidan would win in every respect...the chances of him getting Hulk to bleeed and catching it are too slim"
It doesn't really matter. Blood is blood and Hidan is so far...really really immortal. And "really" strong since he was part of the Akatsuki. And if he even gets a droplet of blood Hidan wins. And Since Hulk isn't exactly sensible with comman sense, it's gonna be over quite soon, i think. "

What happens when he get Hulk blood,he would have Hulk's strength?

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DEADPOOL

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"Hedatary says:
"Resonate says:
"well, it alld epends on whether or not Hidan could get a droplet of Banner or Hulk's blood...but the question is, is that blood the same? or is the DNA completely changed when Hulk goes up another anger level? in the case that he could get some of his blood and it remained unaltered, I guess the battle's last an eternity I'm more in favor of Hulk since...even though Hidan would win in every respect...the chances of him getting Hulk to bleeed and catching it are too slim"
It doesn't really matter. Blood is blood and Hidan is so far...really really immortal. And "really" strong since he was part of the Akatsuki. And if he even gets a droplet of blood Hidan wins. And Since Hulk isn't exactly sensible with comman sense, it's gonna be over quite soon, i think. "

What happens when he get Hulk blood,he would have Hulk's strength?"

Hidan can become physically linked to someone by tasting their blood, so anything that happens to himself also happens to them. And needless to say, he's an immortal masochist.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tevnoba

It is unlikely that Hidan could even pierce Hulks skin to get a blood sample. Hulk might not be able to permenantly kill Hidan but one hit would knock him out.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DEADPOOL says:

"Superboy-Prime 10000 says:
"Hedatary says:
"Resonate says:
Hidan can become physically linked to someone by tasting their blood, so anything that happens to himself also happens to them. And needless to say, he's an immortal masochist."

So,if Hulk was "somehow" turns back to Banner,Hidan would also be as weak as Banner?Or his body continues to be just as powerful as Hulk?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary

Okay, Hidan is a really strong ninja. Some of the strongest since he was part of the Akatsuki and these guys practically invented "IMMORTALS ONLY" group.

Hidan is, from what we know, a blood thirty killing priest who worships a deity called Jashin. If you've seen some of the comics, if Hidan were to get even a drop of blood of his opponents, they lose.

See, Hidan becomes as deadpool says, physically linked, anything Hidan does to his body does the same thing to Hulk. Pierce his chest, the same thing happens to his opponents, cuts his arm off, the same thing happens to his opponents, cut his head off the same thing happens to his opponents etc, etc...like magic or voodoo or something. Hidan is a little insane and loves inflicting pain and practically has an orgasm over it.

Not to mention all ninjas, especially have incredibly advanced body because of there training, considers them really strong. Especially the S ranked once.

And if Hidan gets a hold of Hulk's blood, he's dead. And hidan would always be alive.

Post Edited:2008-04-02 10:47:50

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tevnoba

Yes, IF Hidan could get Hulks blood he should win, but without some external aid in doing that he can never get the Hulks blood as he has no way to cut the Hulk.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hedatary

Don't be so sure. These guys are stronger than they look. If Wolverine could get some blood from those swipes of his, i'm pretty sure these ninjas could do the same. Since we don't really know much about his weapons, i really can't say.

Radioactive Mace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Radioactive Mace

Yeah but wolverine has adamantium claws Hidan just has a weird scythe

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEADPOOL

"DEADPOOL says:
"Hedatary says:
"Resonate says:
Hidan can become physically linked to someone by tasting their blood, so anything that happens to himself also happens to them. And needless to say, he's an immortal masochist."

So,if Hulk was "somehow" turns back to Banner,Hidan would also be as weak as Banner?Or his body continues to be just as powerful as Hulk?

"

Hidan stays the same, it's just that he becomes like a living voodoo doll if he gets some of his opponent's blood.

Radioactive Mace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Radioactive Mace

I dont think Hidan can make Hulk bleed with his scythe

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shaper

"DEADPOOL says:
"Hedatary says:
"Resonate says:
So,if Hulk was "somehow" turns back to Banner,Hidan would also be as weak as Banner?Or his body continues to be just as powerful as Hulk? "

He doesn't get eiter of there power.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan takes this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

Hidan takes this

He'll never get a drop of hulks blood and even if he did any damage Hidan inflicts upon himself in his little circle will just be healed by hulk. Unless he cuts his own head off but that would create a stalemate.

Hulk stomps with a thunderclap.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@andr413 said:

Hidan takes this

He'll never get a drop of hulks blood and even if he did any damage Hidan inflicts upon himself in his little circle will just be healed by hulk. Unless he cuts his own head off but that would create a stalemate.

Yeah, but i believe if he is not cocky arrogance, he'd kill all of his opponents easily. Hidan can hulks blood and stab to his head or heart.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@jashro44 said:

@andr413 said:

Hidan takes this

Yeah, but i believe if he is not cocky arrogance, he'd kill all of his opponents easily. Hidan can hulks blood and stab to his head or heart.

1. Hidan is an arrogant fool in character
  2. Not true. Hidan can't get blood from a lot of enemies, hulk being on of those people....
  3. I doubt Hidan stabbing his own heart would affect hulk....
Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@jashro44 said:

@andr413 said:

Hidan takes this

Hidan being quite literally the weakest Akatsuki member is not gonna do much of anything to Hulk except make him laugh. He does not have a weapon strong enough to even draw Hulks blood with and even if he hypothetically did Hulk has been stabbed, shot through his hearth and head and it made no difference to him. While Hulk can break every single bone in Hidans body with a thunderclap alone and if he actually hit him with his fists then...

No Caption Provided

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a coincidence. I just posted on Hidan vs Batman. Anyways, Hidan wins in a close battle. Hulk doesn't have the speed, equipment or intellect to seal away Hidan without losing any blood.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiking24: Hidan doesn't have anything to draw Hulks blood with. And even if he did it wouldn't do him any good and he does have the speed to deal with someone like Hidan who is by no means any faster then Marvel street level characters.

Why does Hulk need to seal Hidan when he can tear him limb from limb or just punch him hard enough for him to explode into a pool of blood like he did with DP.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By D3athstroke

Hidan can start with bucked of Hulks blood, ritual on and still wont do nuttin' to him. He can't do damage which Hulk won't regenerate from.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@andr413 said:

Hidan takes this

Why did you bump this Six-Year old thread?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk would rip Hidan's head off before Hidan draws blood

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lemonsauce

Hidan can't pierce Hulk's skin

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leading towards hidan, he’s high end multiversal

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea why this mismatch was bumped but Hidan gets destroyed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea why this mismatch was bumped but Hidan gets destroyed.