Hawkeye vs Ra's al Ghul

EternalParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place on the streets of Gotham.

No prep time. Ra's is powered up by the pit.

Win via Death. Both have their weapons. In character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ra's can get close enough to Hawkeye , he'll cut him in half . Otherways I don't see how Ra's can go against an armed Hawkeye without H2H .

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Stahlflamme

@justiceway said:

If Ra's can get close enough to Hawkeye , he'll cut him in half . Otherways I don't see how Ra's can go against an armed Hawkeye without H2H .

Ra's has been equaled by worse swordsman than Hawkeye.

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway said:

Ra's has equaled Batman in swordsmanship many times .

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye is one of my favourite character of all time, but I think that he have very low chance against Ra's Al-Ghul

I've always thinked that one of the major difference between Hawkeye and Green Arrow is that while Green Arrow is born as a "Solo Hero", and he's better working alone, Hawkeye is a real Team Player, and while is support of a team may be immense, as a solitary hero he is not "JLA/Avengers" level. Even if not "cosmic threat", Ra's Al-Ghul is a very high level threat for anyone, and so I think that he will beat Hawkeye

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme said:
@justiceway said:

And has been equaled in swordsmanship by worse fighters than Batman.

Hawkeye went close combat against Wrecker and Loki and the Dormammu possessed Hood during his time as Ronin.

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway said:
@stahlflamme said:
@justiceway said:

Hawkeye went close combat against Wrecker and Loki and the Dormammu possessed Hood during his time as Ronin.

Ra's AL Ghul is the leader of the League of Assassins , the same league that trained Lady Shiva , David Cain , Cass Cain , Bane , Black Canary , Slade , and more , who I'm sure any of these can break Hawkeye in half .

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Capital-G

If Ra's isn't jobbing, this could be interesting. I imagine he could dodge or deflect arrows and thus eventually close the distance. In that case, I think Ra's wins.

However, it is possible for Hawkeye to tag Ra's. If that happens, it's all over.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway: Slade, Shiva Cassandra Cain... Half these guys are better than Ra's. Even if Ra's got close he wouldn't be beating Hawkeye easily.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway: Slade, Shiva Cassandra Cain... Half these guys are better than Ra's. Even if Ra's got close he wouldn't be beating Hawkeye easily.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bullseye isn't that much of a hand-to-hand fighter and I seriously won't consider him winning Hawkeye .
Ra's on the other hands has centuries of experience and he won't go down agaisnt someone whose best skill isn't fighting that easy .

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wolfrazer  Online

@justiceway said:
@stahlflamme said:

There are things wrong with these statements considering who Ra's is.....ugh...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway: Bullseye is a top hand to hand fighter.. Is he top level? no but he has beaten the likes of Elektra and Daredevil and has really good showings vs other top fighters. Look at his dark avenger run..

Hawkeye has beaten karnak too,, along with going toe to toe with cap. I do believe in straight hand to hand clint wins but the demon man with that sword is something else..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Hawkeye. I haven't seen many agility feats that say Ra's can close the distance for him to make a close quarters fight. I'd say he could definitely slice some arrows though out of the air. However, that wouldn't be in his best interest either since if one of those happens to be one of Clint's trick arrows then it could easily incapacitate him or open him up for Clint to put him down.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye. I haven't seen many agility feats that say Ra's can close the distance for him to make a close quarters fight. I'd say he could definitely slice some arrows though out of the air. However, that wouldn't be in his best interest either since if one of those happens to be one of Clint's trick arrows then it could easily incapacitate him or open him up for Clint to put him down.

Do you think Ra's knowing the surrounding will help him get close to clint? I agree with your assessment. I just feel like Ra's would use the surroundings to close the distance. He has fought Ollie before so he knows how to fight archers.. I probably still think clint would still win but that fight would be amazing...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17 god_spawn  Moderator

@newecho: I don't necessarily think so. Ra's isn't pulling Batman level stealth and he doesn't have the gear to exploit any diversionary tactics like flash bangs, smoke grenades, etc. Trying to run away from Clint to lead him somewhere is going to be hard since that can leave him open. And if he tries to back Clint up in a corner, it also will be hard since all he has a sword and he can't afford to just run at him if there is still a decent gap. And even then Clint is no pushover. He did manage to beat Captain Steve Rogers with the use of his bow and was able to deal some serious damage to Angel by playing possum and putting arrows between his knuckles like claws and gashed him in the stomach. I do think if Ra's does manage to close the gap, he has a good chance at winning. But doing so is going to be hard.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

Wait are we using the feral version of Ras that was amped and stomped batman?