Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Savageslayer

Who wins?

Both galaxy conquering enemies of humanity.

But who comes out on top in a war against each other?

Vex
Vex

Geth
Geth

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

I would say the Vex here.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@savageslayer:On second thought , I need to check something now because I think I got something wrong here. So ignore my post.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't played destiny.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: Meh, I am not that psyched about it like everyone else is or was. I just thought it looked like a new Halo, tbh. The only game I am super psyched about is Star Wars Battlefront 3. I just got Sims 4 and Alien: Isolation, so it will probably be awhile before I get around to buying Destiny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: actually im psyched for halo 5 and hopefully that mini movie they are doing. I swear if they have a f*cking elite die to a little b*tch round fired from the main character i will quit halo forever lol. Also im pysched for Star wars battlefront 3 for sure, AND mario kart and smash bros.

Anyway on topic i know almost close to nothing about either of them honestly so my opinion wouldnt help. I will look them both up though and try to come up with an answer as to whom would win.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I would say Vex. As they have the ability to teleport and have personal shields.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@savageslayer: Meh, I am not that psyched about it like everyone else is or was. I just thought it looked like a new Halo, tbh. The only game I am super psyched about is Star Wars Battlefront 3. I just got Sims 4 and Alien: Isolation, so it will probably be awhile before I get around to buying Destiny.

...like a watered down Halo, yes

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vex win via bs teleportation

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Geth slaughter stomp IMO.mthey could take more rounds from arguabke more advanced weapons and they had entire fleets, to the point where if they all banded together they could've probably taken out the turians. Ground warfare is a toss up but in an overall war the geth stomp.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say the Geth, they are faster since they don't just slowly walk forward (except for juggernauts), they have shields to absorb damage for them, some units have stealth, they have some snipers, shotguns, etc. and maybe they could hack the Vex?

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally felt like the Vex were a crappier version of the Geth during my playthrough.

In terms of feat comparison I think they're both very similar. Vex had that teleportation and every single one had a personal shield, but there was no real intelligence or tactics displayed. I think the Geth army would come out on top with superior strategy.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ghostspectre818
GhostSpectre818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929:

1) Not all of the Vex are slow, some are very fast and leave pools of toxic "waste" when they die.

2) Many of the Vex actually do have shields, some are impenetrable while others are weaker.

3) Vex have snipers too!! Some also had (very large) automatic rockets.

4) And no, you cannot hack the Vex, they are actually biological creature inside of mechanical suits (very little hackable technology that would not hinder their ability to fight and kill(they communicate via hive mind)).

5) The Vex have a unit, only seen once, called a Gorgon. They can alter reality itself, if it sees something that it deems hostile, it (not the gorgon) will die (they're also very hard to kill).

I don't know anything about the Geth but this is a little about the Vex.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Vex win, many people are forgetting some of their best abilities

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vex, rather easily.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vex erase the Geth from time.

Mismatch.

Avatar image for thyhandsonuslyn
ThyhandsonusLyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ones who said that the Geth stomps the Vex seriously never played or read about Destiny lore. Vex have energy shields and weapons, bs teleportation and are capable of time travel as well as erasing the Geth from existence. They've tried erasing humanity but the Traveler's Light gave a big No to that. The Light prevented the Vex from predicting Guardians' movements and plans using their time powers , and the Geth don't have any paracasual powers so they're gonna get stomped by the Vex who will be able to predict every single one of their plans or actions. Lol

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_of_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think many people forget to think that, ignoring the time abilities of the Vex, they would more than likely win in a fair war against the geth, considering the Vex would just make a new Axis mind that would come up with specific Anti-Geth tactics. The Geth do have a lot of good armature, but in terms of tactics, it would be pretty hard to outclass the Vex, considering they held their own against the Hive for a little bit, and a single Vex unit can run thousands of simulations of a single person at once.