Bloodlusted

Thor can’t go Warrior’s Madness or RK

GoodKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nassergrant19: Wasn't full potential Storm capable of manipulating the energy of an entire galaxy?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nassergrant19: That Storm feat you linked technically shouldn't be fair game since she's using the power of the Egyptian gods of air and primordial chaos and got it through prayer and sacrifice. And she uses it...to make a wormhole?

Alas, Thor has replicated the feat under his own power to undo Odin tearing the realm of Heven from the World Tree.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And it's far more combat applicable and optimal for AP, as Thor can direct the storm's power at the area covered by a fingertip

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: That Storm feat you linked technically shouldn't be fair game since she's using the power of the Egyptian gods of air and primordial chaos and got it through prayer and sacrifice. And she uses it...to make a wormhole?

Alas, Thor has replicated the feat under his own power to undo Odin tearing the realm of Heven from the World Tree.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And it's far more combat applicable and optimal for AP, as Thor can direct the storm's power at the area covered by a fingertip

According to the scan she had the power to shake realities itself but used that power to create a wormhole the size of a solar system.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What comic is this full potential storm stuff

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rajjarsalt

@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

According to the scan she had the power to shake realities itself but used that power to create a wormhole the size of a solar system.

I say thee, nay! All fall before the enduring force that is RajjarsAlt - I am master here!

Storm was amped and had external help, this full potential argument is a load of X-Crap!

I command thee to read! Behold!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Khora is the burning heart - the fire in the soul! She can share the flame with others, boosting their power far above normal!

And what does she give Storm?

No Caption Provided

She gives her all the fire she has to give! Still with me? Seek out the fire!

Fire literally coursing around Storm's hand
Fire literally coursing around Storm's hand

What does Storm use in her prayer to the two gods of the Ogdoad, the primal gods of Egypt? What is the token? What is the offering?

No Caption Provided

And with such reverent begging from thy queen, the gods give her their great powers! For Amun is god of air, the chief god of creation - and Hauhet is the god of floods and eternity, of the chaotic waters that exist before creation!

I have killed Storm's feat twice with the force I have brought to bear! For I am the reader and the revealer of context! No X-Fan has the power to triumph against me!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@rajjarsalt said:
@kasya_carey said:

Storm was amped and had external help,

No, she was not Amped.

What does Storm use in her prayer to the two gods of the Ogdoad, the primal gods of Egypt? What is the token? What is the offering?

YES! You understand the Offerings that were needed for the Spell. Well Done.

No Caption Provided

And with such reverent begging from thy queen, the gods give her their great powers! For Amun is god of air,

Begging!? Was it not Thor Begging his Mother!! for Help! Look at him on his KNEES.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

the chief god of creation - and Hauhet is the god of floods and eternity, of the chaotic waters that exist before creation!

I have killed Storm's feat twice with the force I have brought to bear!

You have done NO SUCH THING FALSE God!! Don't come for the Goddess Unless she sends for you.

For I am the reader and the revealer of context! No X-Fan has the power to triumph against me!

You as the Reader have shown that you cannot Read. I an X-Fan have come before you to show the People the ERROR of your bad Comprehension Skills.

But I must thank you. For you have HELPED the GODDESS that is Storm. As you said Storm gave an "Offering" to the Gods and Ancestors so that her Spell may Work. Let us READ the Incantation of the Spell again yes? "I Offer you Fire" Khora's Fire. "And a Life" Storm's Life. And then Storm invokes her own Name. "In Ororo's NAME! LET THE WORMHOLE OPEN!!" The Goddess Prevails.

No Caption Provided

You have killed NO Feat this day Thunderer for you lack the basic Comprehension Skills for you to understand Storm's GREAT POWER!!!! BEGONE!!!

In Ororo's Name!!!!

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm can't hurt Thor in any way, a single Mjolnir hit will kill Storm.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rajjarsalt
@mooty_pass said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@kasya_carey said:

Storm was amped and had external help,

No, she was not Amped.

YES! You understand the Offerings that were needed for the Spell. Well Done.

No Caption Provided

And with such reverent begging from thy queen, the gods give her their great powers! For Amun is god of air,

Begging!? Was it not Thor Begging his Mother!! for Help! Look at him on his KNEES.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the chief god of creation - and Hauhet is the god of floods and eternity, of the chaotic waters that exist before creation!

I have killed Storm's feat twice with the force I have brought to bear!

You have done NO SUCH THING FALSE God!! Don't come for the Goddess Unless she sends for you.

For I am the reader and the revealer of context! No X-Fan has the power to triumph against me!

You as the Reader have shown that you cannot Read. I an X-Fan have come before you to show the People the ERROR of your bad Comprehension Skills.

But I must thank you. For you have HELPED the GODDESS that is Storm. As you said Storm gave an "Offering" to the Gods and Ancestors so that her Spell may Work. Let us READ the Incantation of the Spell again yes? "I Offer you Fire" Khora's Fire. "And a Life" Storm's Life. And then Storm invokes her own Name. "In Ororo's NAME! LET THE WORMHOLE OPEN!!" The Goddess Prevails.

No Caption Provided

You have killed NO Feat this day Thunderer for you lack the basic Comprehension Skills for you to understand Storm's GREAT POWER!!!! BEGONE!!!

In Ororo's Name!!!!

Villain!

Storm invokes not just her name, but other names as well, cropper! These ones!

No Caption Provided

And she invokes them to call upon those gods! Their powers, not hers! If she was so powerful, why did she pray to them anyway, hmm?

>no amp

No Caption Provided

Another X-Fan BTFO! Storm does not have the necessary fire of Khora in this thread!

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are these goofy X-Fans acting as if creating a portal is impressive? That's just business as usual for Thor

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@rajjarsalt said:

Villain!

No Villain. A Goddess!

Yes, Storm Invokes her Ancestors. Ayesha a POWEFUL Sorcerer Supreme.

No Caption Provided

And she invokes them to call upon those gods! Their powers, not hers! If she was so powerful, why did she pray to them anyway, hmm?

Is it not Simple for you Thunderer?? It's for the Spell. You do know how Spells Work yes? I'm sure you of all people know.

>no amp

You are Correct. No Amp.

It is an Offering. Of Course the All Father knows about Offerings yes? So you should have no problem understanding this.

No Caption Provided

Another X-Fan BTFO! Storm does not have the necessary fire of Khora in this thread!

Ha! Such foolishness from a Thor Fan who refuses to concede when beaten and has no OTHER proof, but to acknowledge that Storm used her Own POWER.

No Caption Provided

LOL This was Fun. :0)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Storm and the Brotherhood #2 is a GREAT example on testing peoples Comprehension Skills. I mean all Storm did was Combine her Magical and Mutant power together for a Spell. Let's go over the spell shall we.

To Start the Spell Storm calls upon her Ancestors and Gods.

"I call! In Ashake's Name-In Ayesha's Name-I Call! you, Amun of the Invisible!, I call! you, Hauhet who rules Space!"

And in return what do these Ancestors and Gods require of Storm? Offerings. Because, that's what Spells require. So, what are these Offerings? I'll tell you.

1. I Offer you Fire! - (Who's Fire? Khora's Fire.)
  2. And a Life Incarnate! - (Who's Life? Storm's Life A Human Sacrafice)

Why does Storm offer these things? Because, "Through Magic and Mutation I might command the Weather of the Cosmos itself-and Summon a Storm to shake realities!" And the Best Part about this Storm Invokes her OWN NAME to Boost the Spell.

"In Ororo's Name"

Honestly, it's basic Reading Comprehension. Unless people do not know how Spells work. I mean i'm sure Scarlet Witch, Dr, Strange, Magik, Brother Voodoo, Shaman, Enchantress would all agree.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm and the Brotherhood #2 is a GREAT example on testing peoples Comprehension Skills. I mean all Storm did was Combine her Magical and Mutant power together for a Spell. Let's go over the spell shall we.

To Start the Spell Storm calls upon her Ancestors and Gods.

"I call! In Ashake's Name-In Ayesha's Name-I Call! you, Amun of the Invisible!, I call! you, Hauhet who rules Space!"

And in return what do these Ancestors and Gods require of Storm? Offerings. Because, that's what Spells required. So, what are these Offerings? I'll tell you.

1. I Offer you Fire!
  2. And a Life Incarnate!

Why does Storm offer these things? Because, "Through Magic and Mutation I might command the Weather of the Cosmos itself-and Summon a Storm to shake realities!" And the Best Part about this Storm Invokes her OWN NAME to Boost the Spell.

"In Ororo's Name"

Honestly, it's basic Reading Comprehension. Unless people do not know how Spells work. I mean i'm sure Scarlet Witch, Dr, Strange, Magik, Brother Voodoo, Shaman, Enchantress would all agree.

Bruh

Any spell that requires the help of other people is unusable in a thread that only has one of those people

Why do you think no one uses the feat in Civil War 2 where that magic squad BFRs a Celestial Destructor?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rajjarsalt
@mooty_pass said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Villain!

No Villain. A Goddess!

Yes, Storm Invokes her Ancestors. Ayesha a POWEFUL Sorcerer Supreme.

No Caption Provided

Is it not Simple for you Thunderer?? It's for the Spell. You do know how Spells Work yes? I'm sure you of all people know.

>no amp

You are Correct. No Amp.

It is an Offering. Of Course the All Father knows about Offerings yes? So you should have no problem understanding this.

No Caption Provided

Ha! Such foolishness from a Thor Fan who refuses to concede when beaten and has no OTHER proof, but to acknowledge that Storm used her Own POWER.

No Caption Provided

LOL This was Fun. :0)

Aye! It is a spell, but that magic can also be used to give people powers! Don't tell me you disagree, goofy!

She gave them an offering for something in return! She is not allowed to offer Khora's life force to Egypts older gods, I'm afraid! X-Fans and cheating, the perfect duo!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@rajjarsalt said:

Bruh

Any spell that requires the help of other people is unusable in a thread that only has one of those people

Why do you think no one uses the feat in Civil War 2 where that magic squad BFRs a Celestial Destructor?

*sigh* Oh god

You are Wrong. Because if we go by YOUR Logic. Every Spell Feat that any Magician in the Marvel Universe had cast by invoking Gods etc. is unusable. That goes for the same for Thor calling upon his Mother to create that Geo-Tornado. Which i've already seen a Thor Fan use it in Battle Threads.

UH...Because it was a GROUP EFFORT. Nobody did it by themselves. So, why would anyone try to claim that feat for the own.....

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@rajjarsalt said:

Aye! It is a spell, but that magic can also be used to give people powers! Don't tell me you disagree, goofy!

So, by this statement it seems that you don't know that Storm has Magical Potential. Ok, well let me let you in on a little Secret......*whispers* Storm can use Magic. Even the Scarlet Witch acknowledges it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She gave them an offering for something in return! She is not allowed to offer Khora's life force to Egypts older gods, I'm afraid! X-Fans and cheating, the perfect duo!

That's how Spell works! How would you know what Storm is not allowed to offer? Do you practice Magic? I don't think so. It seems like Thor Fans really don't understand how Magic works which is very concerning considering their own Character is Magically Based.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rajjarsalt
@mooty_pass said:
@rajjarsalt said:

So, by this statement it seems that you don't know that Storm has Magical Potential. Ok, well let me let you in on a little Secret......*whispers* Storm can use Magic. Even the Scarlet Witch acknowledges it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's how Spell works! How would you know what Storm is not allowed to offer? Do you practice Magic? I don't think so. It seems like Thor Fans really don't understand how Magic works which is very concerning considering their own Character is Magically Based.

What is this goofy "Do I practice magic" are you trying to get me burned at the stake?

Yeah, I and I alone know every instance Thor used magic and I've catalogued most of it in my Thor RT.

@mooty_pass said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Bruh

*sigh* Oh god

You are Wrong. Because if we go by YOUR Logic. Every Spell Feat that any Magician in the Marvel Universe had cast by invoking Gods etc. is unusable. That goes for the same for Thor calling upon his Mother to create that Geo-Tornado. Which i've already seen a Thor Fan use it in Battle Threads.

UH...Because it was a GROUP EFFORT. Nobody did it by themselves. So, why would anyone try to claim that feat for the own.....

Yes, now we're getting somewhere, Mooty! That's exactly what I mean! It's not her power, but the god's power! Like "Crimson Bands of Cyttorak" being the binding energy of the universe or whatever isn't a feat for Strange's raw power, but Cyttoraks! Same goes for Rings of Ragaddor, Bolts of Balthakk, Suns of Cinnibus, Moons of Munnipoor, etc etc

Wait...

Didst thou just try to group all Thor fans together? Have at thee! I would ne'er do such that you dost accuse! Gaea hath the power of all living things! I will concede that limitation for Gaea's son and use it to strengthen my stance!

Storm's feat above was a group as well! Say her name, Mooty! Say it! KHORA!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@rajjarsalt said:

What is this goofy "Do I practice magic" are you trying to get me burned at the stake?

Yeah, I and I alone know every instance Thor used magic and I've catalogued most of it in my Thor RT.

Yes. BURN you Heretic lol

Oh, yeah? Cool.

@rajjarsalt said:

Yes, now we're getting somewhere, Mooty!

That's exactly what I mean! It's not her power, but the god's power! Like "Crimson Bands of Cyttorak" being the binding energy of the universe or whatever isn't a feat for Strange's raw power, but Cyttoraks! Same goes for Rings of Ragaddor, Bolts of Balthakk, Suns of Cinnibus, Moons of Munnipoor, etc etc

But, that's where your wrong. It is HER POWER. Her Blood-Line posses the Innate ability to harness and use Potent Magical Power. I mean c'mon why else did Storm Invoke her Own name at then end of her Spell......

Didst thou just try to group all Thor fans together? Have at thee! I would ne'er do such that you dost accuse! Gaea hath the power of all living things! I will concede that limitation for Gaea's son and use it to strengthen my stance!

Lol this was Funny.

Storm's feat above was a group as well! Say her name, Mooty! Say it! KHORA!

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two things in this life are certain. Death and people on this website looking to down Storm every time she does something because they refuse to get over the overzealous "fans" that have long since been removed from these boards.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two things in this life are certain. Death and people on this website looking to down Storm every time she does something because they refuse to get over the overzealous "fans" that have long since been removed from these boards.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor farts out a lightning bolt and kills Storm.

DeusCarnivoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It does not really matter what she did in Sins of Sinister because it does not affect her durability. She will have a hole in her chest before she even realizes it

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is still a glass canon and she died performing that feat and her power was boosted by khora. This is not a full potential storm but an old lady storm with just a feat, she performed better against the adversary.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea....Hadari Yao or a composite of the 2 would be a good match up.

This?

This is a mismatch.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rajjarsalt

@mooty_pass:

Good point about bloodlines - I say that it is her right to do so. Otherwise Hauhet and Amun wouldn't answer. Her maternal heritage has a lot to play in the invocations, incantations, which allows her to call them in the first place.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nassergrant19 It seems like Thor has her outmatched

No Caption Provided

>winds that fill the cosmos vs weather of the cosmos

>universe-shaking blast vs storm to shake realities

>bullying Ego vs creating a wormhole

3-0 on grounds on specificity, AP, and combat applicability

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nassergrant19 It seems like Thor has her outmatched

No Caption Provided

>winds that fill the cosmos vs weather of the cosmos

>universe-shaking blast vs storm to shake realities

>bullying Ego vs creating a wormhole

3-0 on grounds on specificity, AP, and combat applicability

Yeah I remember reading that two years ago when I started binging Thor comics. Goated moment.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PyroFN
@rajjarsalt said:

No X-Fan has the power to triumph against me!

I have that power. But I do generally agree that Storm was doing more than just using her full-power in that scan…..she was combining magic through a ritual.

That being said, I agree and disagree with Storm being incapable of performing this normally. (Unless she goes into that god-form that has not been used for a bit) Khora or some sort of amp would be needed to reperform the ritual.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@pyrofn said:

I have that power. But I do generally agree that Storm was doing more than just using her full-power in that scan…..she was combining magic through a ritual.

That being said, I agree and disagree with Storm being incapable of performing this normally. (Unless she goes into that god-form that has not been used for a bit) Khora or some sort of amp would be needed to reperform the ritual.

I think that depends on what's needed for the spell and what she is trying to do. If, it wasn't for Storm being OLD and was required to sacrifice her own life.

I think Current Storm could do the same Spell Feat.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storms winds could be very effective against Thor, seeing as he recently struggled for hours against an Eagle whose winds dont seem to be more powerful than your average leaf blower.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By destinyman75

@underfire47: That is no mere eagle lol But low ball as you always do

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Andromeda1001

@underfire47: I personally don't see how that's a bad feat, tbh. It was said that the same eagle it's the source of the winds in all realms. Not to mention that unless the same has any anti-feats, it's just a good showing for the eagle, unlikely a low end for Thor.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Underfire47
@destinyman75 said:

@underfire47: That is no mere eagle lol But low ball as you always do

Who said it was a "mere Eagle"? Lowballing is when i post feats that happened on panel, no my friend lowballing is when you ignore decades of precedence between Hulk and Thor of them being equal if not Hulk edging him out and then think a stronger version of Hulk will fair worse than weaker ones have in the comics, all because it's impossible to keep rabid fanboyism in check. Look forward to that Hulk vs Avengers upcoming fight for the uptinth time that will make lots of Thor fanboys turn a blind eye once again, maybe THIS TIME it will be different though.

@andromeda1001 said:

@underfire47: I personally don't see how that's a bad feat, tbh. It was said that the same eagle it's the source of the winds in all realms. Not to mention that unless the same has any anti-feats, it's just a good showing for the eagle, unlikely a low end for Thor.

It's not a bad feat if you think on panel winds that wouldn't even blow a straw house over are enough to keep Thor at bay for hours. And TOBA is the source of all gamma and all it took for Immortal Hulk to take him out for a short while the first time was a single thunderclap. If you are confused with what point i am trying to make here it's that feats > statements/hype.

To be fair to him this is just a preview, so more context may follow on full release.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Environmental destruction in comics is sort of iffy though. There are many battles where characters are throwing powers that would be dangerous to the planet, yet we barely see any damage around them. That statement from the angle makes me believe that is one of those cases.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Environmental destruction in comics is sort of iffy though. There are many battles where characters are throwing powers that would be dangerous to the planet, yet we barely see any damage around them. That statement from the angle makes me believe that is one of those cases.

Of course, but at the same time saying something is a "source" of something can mean a lot of things. A single matchstick can be a source of a forest fire, i wouldn't say that a matchstick has the power of a forest fire though, nor would i say I extinguished a whole forest fire because i squeezed a lit up matchstick with my 2 fingers extinguishing it out.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I don't think the writer thought that deeply, honestly. They probably were just trying to hype out the eagle's power when Thor made that statement about it, hence why was also throwing a lot of titles to it.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I don't think the writer thought that deeply, honestly. They probably were just trying to hype out the eagle's power when Thor made that statement about it, hence why was also throwing a lot of titles to it.

95% of the times the writers dont think things deeply when it comes to a dick measuring contest between feats. However it's up to us to interpret the feats the best we can with what is given to us. Which is why to go back to something i mentioned earlier when Ewing was asked on how come Hulk one-shot the strongest entity in all of Marvel with a single thunderclap he responded by saying, yea that was silly and didn't make much sense and we will fix it in future printings, now how that "fix" looks like i have no idea since i dont have those printings but again as i said writers dont really think these things through much 95% of the time.

And not to be a sexist but that seems to go doubly so when the writer is a woman, which is why in this same series only a few issues earlier characters like Thanos and Bor were being beaten/overpowered by mountain level feats.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I'm not disputing Hulk's own showings though, I just think the whole incident between Thor and that eagle isn't necessarily a low-showing.