Etrigan vs Thamuz

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Who wins here in an all out battle of Demons ? Fight is in Hell...

http://www.comicvine.com/demon/29-7367/

http://www.comicvine.com/thamuz/29-43267/

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Rookie

The King is still making good battles that people don't post in :(

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Rookie said:
" The King is still making good battles that people don't post in :( "
lol 
well I guess no one really knows who Thamuz is... 
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Was  Etrigan a hellord or just his father was ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@Michael the Fly said:
" Was  Etrigan a hellord or just his father was ? "
I dont think Etrigan was a Hell Lord
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Caligula
@King Saturn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
I dont think Etrigan was a Hell Lord "

he was briefly.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess who does king :) 
and thamuz destroys him, he not only went one on one with divine spawn but he gave him a decent fight, he has been a main player in hell forever and has enough power to take spawn down in the past.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Caligula said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
he was briefly. "
well even if he was... his reign probably didnt last longer than a few issues...
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"@King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess who does king :) and thamuz destroys him, he not only went one on one with divine spawn but he gave him a decent fight, he has been a main player in hell forever and has enough power to take spawn down in the past. "

i thought spawn killed him by physically pounding him, and that spawn wasn't divine spawn, correct me if i'm wrong on this
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess who does king :) and thamuz destroys him, he not only went one on one with divine spawn but he gave him a decent fight, he has been a main player in hell forever and has enough power to take spawn down in the past. "
Spawn beat Thamuz before he had his Divine Powers I believe... 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@capall said:
"

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"@King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"

i thought spawn killed him by physically pounding him, and that spawn wasn't divine spawn, correct me if i'm wrong on this "
durning armageddon spawn found him and fought him, spawn fought him in a decent fight even. and the past times i am talking about is when spawn was taken to hell and had a small fight but spawn was owned.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"
Spawn beat Thamuz before he had his Divine Powers I believe...  "
not during armageddon, when the fight with heaven and hell was going on and he was set free and spawn finds him and kills him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @capall said:
"

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"@King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"

i thought spawn killed him by physically pounding him, and that spawn wasn't divine spawn, correct me if i'm wrong on this "
durning armageddon spawn found him and fought him, spawn fought him in a decent fight even. and the past times i am talking about is when spawn was taken to hell and had a small fight but spawn was owned. "
you could easily make the case that Spawn at normal levels is no where near as physically powerful as Etrigan though... meaning Thamuz will have his hands full with Etrigan keep in mind that Spawn has never shown to be as physical strong or fast as Superman... where as Etrigan has on multiple occasions... 
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#14  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Then I'll go with Thamuz, more experience although he it won't win easy

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caligula
@King Saturn said:
" @Caligula said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
he was briefly. "
well even if he was... his reign probably didnt last longer than a few issues... "

yeah pretty much. 
but the reason I'm not calling a winner, is altough I know quite a bit about Etrigan, I have no clue as to whom Thamuz is. I don't read the Spawn comics. :(
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"
not during armageddon, when the fight with heaven and hell was going on and he was set free and spawn finds him and kills him. "
but how does this show that Thamuz is someone Etrigan cant handle if Spawn killed him already... even if he had his Divine Powers ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@Caligula said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Caligula said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
he was briefly. "
well even if he was... his reign probably didnt last longer than a few issues... "
yeah pretty much. but the reason I'm not calling a winner, is altough I know quite a bit about Etrigan, I have no clue as to whom Thamuz is. I don't read the Spawn comics. :( "
ah I see... well stick around... you may learn something here
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By capall

thamuz i believe is not as physically strong as etrigan and both of their demonic magical spells will probably cancel each other out and just on sheer durability and strength i think etrigan can prevail here
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Caligula
@King Saturn said:
" @Caligula said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Caligula said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
he was briefly. "
yeah pretty much. but the reason I'm not calling a winner, is altough I know quite a bit about Etrigan, I have no clue as to whom Thamuz is. I don't read the Spawn comics. :( "
ah I see... well stick around... you may learn something here "

that's the plan.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @The Rookie said:
lol 
"
not during armageddon, when the fight with heaven and hell was going on and he was set free and spawn finds him and kills him. "
but how does this show that Thamuz is someone Etrigan cant handle if Spawn killed him already... even if he had his Divine Powers ? "
true, maybe i should not say it would be a stomp but i still give it to tha in the end.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" thamuz i believe is not as physically strong as etrigan and both of their demonic magical spells will probably cancel each other out and just on sheer durability and strength i think etrigan can prevail here "
thats what I am thinking...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" thamuz i believe is not as physically strong as etrigan and both of their demonic magical spells will probably cancel each other out and just on sheer durability and strength i think etrigan can prevail here "
thats what I am thinking... "
spawns not at all weak though he has been able to lift up urizen as he steps on him, also i think tha is stronger in magical powers i mean he was able to fight a divine spawn after all.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Caligula

Just throwing this out there. I don't really know if it matters, but Etrigan is near Superman in strength, he is only slightly weaker physically.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
spawns not at all weak though he has been able to lift up urizen as he steps on him, also i think tha is stronger in magical powers i mean he was able to fight a divine spawn after all. "
how much does Urizen weigh ? unless he was like the size of a Continent or bigger... I dont think he could match Etrigan's strength... and Thamuz uses Hellfire and Necro Magic... its nothing that Etrigan would be overpowered by... Thamuz battling Divine Spawn was more a showing on action within the comic... not so much Thamuz actually has the power to really keep up with him
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@Caligula said:
" Just throwing this out there. I don't really know if it matters, but Etrigan is near Superman in strength, he is only slightly weaker physically. "
actually it doesnt matter at all... not when we are talking about people who can lift Moons and even Objects of even greater Weight
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
spawns not at all weak though he has been able to lift up urizen as he steps on him, also i think tha is stronger in magical powers i mean he was able to fight a divine spawn after all. "
how much does Urizen weigh ? unless he was like the size of a Continent or bigger... I dont think he could match Etrigan's strength... and Thamuz uses Hellfire and Necro Magic... its nothing that Etrigan would be overpowered by... Thamuz battling Divine Spawn was more a showing on action within the comic... not so much Thamuz actually has the power to really keep up with him "
for urizens size at thayt point he was about as big as a very tall building here the scan 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
No Caption Provided

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
how much does Urizen weigh ? unless he was like the size of a Continent or bigger... I dont think he could match Etrigan's strength... and Thamuz uses Hellfire and Necro Magic... its nothing that Etrigan would be overpowered by... Thamuz battling Divine Spawn was more a showing on action within the comic... not so much Thamuz actually has the power to really keep up with him "
for urizens size at thayt point he was about as big as a very tall building here the scan  "
a very tall building can weigh from 100,000 to 200,000 tons... though its a good deal of weight... its not Superman level strength... 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Caligula
@King Saturn said:
" @Caligula said:
" Just throwing this out there. I don't really know if it matters, but Etrigan is near Superman in strength, he is only slightly weaker physically. "
actually it doesnt matter at all... not when we are talking about people who can lift Moons and even Objects of even greater Weight "

like i said didn't know if it made a difference or not. Just figured I'd try to make, it a little clearer as to where Etrigan's Physicality is ranked
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
for urizens size at thayt point he was about as big as a very tall building here the scan  "
a very tall building can weigh from 100,000 to 200,000 tons... though its a good deal of weight... its not Superman level strength...  "

never said he was superman level strength all i said is that spawns not weak is all lol, etrigan has him beat no doubt i was just trying to show that thas durability is not all that weak.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
No Caption Provided

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
a very tall building can weigh from 100,000 to 200,000 tons... though its a good deal of weight... its not Superman level strength...  "
never said he was superman level strength all i said is that spawns not weak is all lol, etrigan has him beat no doubt i was just trying to show that thas durability is not all that weak. "
you mean you were trying to show that Spawn's Raw Strength is greater than what it seems... overall Spawn at normal levels seems to have good durability... though I have seen Violator hurt up Spawn which was sad to me... as well as Spawn get hurt by conventional weapons which was also a bit bizarre... 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
never said he was superman level strength all i said is that spawns not weak is all lol, etrigan has him beat no doubt i was just trying to show that thas durability is not all that weak. "
you mean you were trying to show that Spawn's Raw Strength is greater than what it seems... overall Spawn at normal levels seems to have good durability... though I have seen Violator hurt up Spawn which was sad to me... as well as Spawn get hurt by conventional weapons which was also a bit bizarre...  "
well with spawn the comics kinda went from him being a street leveler to a huge bada$$ powerhouse so that maybe why.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
No Caption Provided

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
you mean you were trying to show that Spawn's Raw Strength is greater than what it seems... overall Spawn at normal levels seems to have good durability... though I have seen Violator hurt up Spawn which was sad to me... as well as Spawn get hurt by conventional weapons which was also a bit bizarre...  "
well with spawn the comics kinda went from him being a street leveler to a huge bada$$ powerhouse so that maybe why. "
but Spawn being hurt up by Violator happened after Spawn became a badass though... 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
well with spawn the comics kinda went from him being a street leveler to a huge bada$$ powerhouse so that maybe why. "
but Spawn being hurt up by Violator happened after Spawn became a badass though...  "
no i know that but violator was his first foe really, it's the hero/villian complex where spawn can beat people many times stronger then violator but yet violator can still beat him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
No Caption Provided

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
but Spawn being hurt up by Violator happened after Spawn became a badass though...  "
no i know that but violator was his first foe really, it's the hero/villian complex where spawn can beat people many times stronger then violator but yet violator can still beat him. "
yeah I figured that...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

@King Saturn
said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
no i know that but violator was his first foe really, it's the hero/villian complex where spawn can beat people many times stronger then violator but yet violator can still beat him. "
yeah I figured that... "
haha yea.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers