• 129 results
Avatar image for neptune_god_of_water
Neptune God of Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins in this battle between these two powerful ladies ? Fights in the forest and starts a mile apart. Normal power level. Current versions, who takes this ?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fire Star

Enchantress. Quite easily. She already blew off Storm and the Human Torch like they were nothing.
Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Fire Star:
I think this is the scan your Talking about 

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fire Star
@The Umbra Sorcerer:
Yes. It is. Thank you.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

Enchantress easily wins this.  

Even though that scan showed an older version of Storm and the Enchantress, I think the outcome would be the same if the current versions fought. I like Storm but this was unfair - Storm may have been called a goddess, but Enchantress is a goddess.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Fire Star:
Not a Problem :)
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fire Star
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
"Enchantress easily wins this.  

Even though that scan showed an older version of Storm and the Enchantress, I think the outcome would be the same if the current versions fought. I like Storm but this was unfair - Storm may have been called a goddess, but Enchantress is a goddess. "

It being old makes it more unfair, if Enchantress could do this then, and she has grown, she would do it more easily this time around.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think Enchantress will win here. Her magic is too powerful and (or simply BFR her off the planet through a teleporation spell) and Storm really doesn't have a defense to magic. Storm would need to be able to nail her first to KO her but I see Amora's magic ending this fight.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Seeing as how i don't know what enchantress can do im not really sure.....

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc

Amora the Enchantress defeats Ororo Munroe.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo

Enchantress easily.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@PowerHerc said:
"Amora the Enchantress defeats Ororo Munroe. "

Yep... Pore Ororo... She is going to need some help.
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Wildcard_

Enchantress is a threat to Thor. I don't think storm is much of a threat at all.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Xavier St. Cloud: Hardly, just to let you know Storm can hold her own against the toughest of foes but looks like Enchantress may win here
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
@AgeofHurricane:
Enchantress is the second most powerful sorceress in Asgard second only to Loki. Enchatress wins easily.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Son Of Storm
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

I think Enchantress will win here. Her magic is too powerful and (or simply BFR her off the planet through a teleporation spell) and Storm really doesn't have a defense to magic. Storm would need to be able to nail her first to KO her but I see Amora's magic ending this fight.

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@AgeofHurricane: Enchantress is the second most powerful sorceress in Asgard second only to Loki. Enchatress wins easily. "

Loki is a sorceress?   :  )
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Susanoo: Storm is one of the few women or witches W,E in marvel who possibly could hold the title of "sorceress supreme" she isn't no magic user but still....Enchantress doesn't win THAT easily
.Andferne.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By .Andferne.
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Susanoo said:
"@AgeofHurricane: Enchantress is the second most powerful sorceress in Asgard second only to Loki. Enchatress wins easily. "
Loki is a sorceress?   :  ) "
For a brief time yes. 
However that brings up an even more complicated question seeing as he/it is a God, and a shape shifter at that.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Storm is one of the few women or witches W,E in marvel who possibly could hold the title of "sorceress supreme" she isn't no magic user but still....Enchantress doesn't win THAT easily"

Uh no. Storm is nowhere near Enchantress's level. Storm is a possible Omega whom isn't on herald level while Enchantress ranks on high herald level. Storm CANNOT become sorceress supreme as she has little to no magical powers. Look at classic Dr. Strange and compare him to Storm. BIIIIIG difference. Enchantress will destroy Storm.

@Xavier St. Cloud:
Lmao was. He was.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Storm is one of the few women or witches W,E in marvel who possibly could hold the title of "sorceress supreme" she isn't no magic user but still....Enchantress doesn't win THAT easily"
 Uh no. Storm is nowhere near Enchantress's level. Storm is a possible Omega whom isn't on herald level while Enchantress ranks on high herald level. Storm CANNOT become sorceress supreme as she has little to no magical powers. Look at classic Dr. Strange and compare him to Storm. BIIIIIG difference. Enchantress will destroy Storm.  @Xavier St. Cloud: Lmao was. He was. "

Look at the name... Look at the Avatar. Roll my eyes.  Sorceress supreme... Never, it is not within her ability.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Susanoo: Yeah i never said Storm was near Enchantress's level all i said was that she could possibly wield the title of "Sorceress Supreme" same as the fact that she could possibly be an Omega level (which will most probably NEVER happen) also it was another version of an elderly Storm that taught Illyana of 25% of her magical spell's and power's W.E so you never know, besides you talk like Storm is weak when clearly she isn't
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Yeah i never said Storm was near Enchantress's level all i said was that she could possibly wield the title of "Sorceress Supreme" same as the fact that she could possibly be an Omega level (which will most probably NEVER happen) also it was another version of an elderly Storm that taught Illyana of 25% of her magical spell's and power's W.E so you never know, besides you talk like Storm is weak when clearly she isn't "
Will never happen.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Son Of Storm: Tell that to the people in Marvel
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Xavier St. Cloud: Lemme guess im a "Fan-boy"? OK sorry everyone for the whole mix up, i only said she could wield the title because it says that on her page, GOSH >.>
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

And it starts.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son Of Storm
@AgeofHurricane said:

" @Son Of Storm: Tell that to the people in Marvel "

I don't have to. Even if Storm realized her full magical potential she still couldn't be Sorceress Supreme.
@AgeofHurricane said:

" @Xavier St. Cloud:  i only said she could wield the title because it says that on her page "

No it doesn't. That was her ancestor Ayesha.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Susanoo
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Yeah i never said Storm was near Enchantress's level all i said was that she could possibly wield the title of "Sorceress Supreme" same as the fact that she could possibly be an Omega level (which will most probably NEVER happen) also it was another version of an elderly Storm that taught Illyana of 25% of her magical spell's and power's W.E so you never know, besides you talk like Storm is weak when clearly she isn't"

Your claim of Storm possibly wielding that title says it all. Enchantress is 100% more likely to wield that title than Storm. Strange is 1st, then Doom, then Loki, then Ghost Rider, then Enchantress, then Scarlett Witch, and so on and so on. Storm will never wield that title. Storm is weak compared to Silver Surfer, Thor, Enchantress and such.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Son Of Storm: It says "Like Ayesha, Storm also possesses".and so on, but if she could never reach that level fine by me, i was only stating what had been said on her wiki page, My Bad
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@AgeofHurricane: 

It is fine to like Ororo... I do aswell, alot. But pull you're toung out of her backside... She is not a Sorceress Supreme canadit, and she never will be.  If her profile says so here on CV, someone is boosting her ego, like she needs help with that.  
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Susanoo: Ok ok sorry about that whole mix up like i sad MY BAD, Storm isn't weak compared to SS seeing as how she struck him with a H-bomb in space and Thor? well she beat Ragnarok (with the help of the Invisible Woman but not entirely) so she can't be THAT weak but she would still be beat if she were to fight them, but she isn't Weak she can hold her own against the toughest of foes, and that's not me being a "fan-boy" it's a pure fact
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Ok ok sorry about that whole mix up like i sad MY BAD, Storm isn't weak compared to SS seeing as how she struck him with a H-bomb in space and Thor? well she beat Ragnarok (with the help of the Invisible Woman but not entirely) so she can't be THAT weak but she would still be beat if she were to fight them, but she isn't Weak she can hold her own against the toughest of foes, and that's not me being a "fan-boy" it's a pure fact"

I don't recall anyone calling her weak. That would be a lie.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Susanoo
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Ok ok sorry about that whole mix up like i sad MY BAD, Storm isn't weak compared to SS seeing as how she struck him with a H-bomb in space and Thor? well she beat Ragnarok (with the help of the Invisible Woman but not entirely) so she can't be THAT weak but she would still be beat if she were to fight them, but she isn't Weak she can hold her own against the toughest of foes, and that's not me being a "fan-boy" it's a pure fact"

Silver Surfer can bust planets with a blast and move at billions of times faster than light... Storm can't destroy a continent nor fly above 300 mph. Sufer would murder Storm 10/10 np. 
Thor >>>>>> Ragnorak. Thor can lift several sextillions of tons and his weather manipulation is above Storm as he made a worldwide storm marvel Earth has never seen before. His lightning is 1,000,000 times more powerful than regular lightning as well and he summoned winds from 1000 WORLDS in his fight with Glory whom is a skyfather level being.  
Storm can hold up against Magneto, Hulk and such but not against beings on Thor or Surfers level.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Susanoo
@Xavier St. Cloud:
She's weak compared to higher tiers like Surfer.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@AgeofHurricane said:
Silver Surfer can bust planets with a blast and move at billions of times faster than light... Storm can't destroy a continent nor fly above 300 mph. Sufer would murder Storm 10/10 np. Thor >>>>>> Ragnorak. Thor can lift several sextillions of tons and his weather manipulation is above Storm as he made a worldwide storm marvel Earth has never seen before. His lightning is 1,000,000 times more powerful than regular lightning as well and he summoned winds from 1000 WORLDS in his fight with Glory whom is a skyfather level being.  Storm can hold up against Magneto, Hulk and such but not against beings on Thor or Surfers level. "

The funny thing is... There is still a ton of people who think Storm has better control over lightning than Thor.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Susanoo
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Thor can shoot lightning out of his finger tips, summon tornadoes out of his cape, and emit lightning from his entire body. Thor's lightning is 1,000,000 times more powerful than normal lightning. Storm's isn't nowhere near that level. Shoot, Captain Marvel and Black Adam's lightning probably isn't on that level.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud: Thor can shoot lightning out of his finger tips, summon tornadoes out of his cape, and emit lightning from his entire body. Thor's lightning is 1,000,000 times more powerful than normal lightning. Storm's isn't nowhere near that level. Shoot, Captain Marvel and Black Adam's lightning probably isn't on that level. "

There lightning is not real lighting... It is a magic bolt... Which is why the Thor/Captain Marvel fight was B.S. It looks like lightning... It is Magic from SHAZAM...Thor should have never been able to do anything with it. But yes Thor's lightning is most likely hotter.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Susanoo
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Thor's hammer can actually absorb it and redirect it.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud: Thor's hammer can actually absorb it and redirect it. "

SHAZAM magic??? Based on what... There is one Non canon Fan voted fight... Only.  It should not have happend that way... You're not going to tell me that Wolverine should have beat Lobo... Or Storm should have beat Wonder Woman are you?   I am not saying Thor can't beat Billy... I am just saying there should have been a fight... Back then I think it would have been Billy... In light of recent events, Thor could pull it off. I think Thor could beat Superman easier than he could beat Captain Marvel.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Susanoo
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Lobo >>>>>>>>>> Wolverine 
Wonder Woman >>>>>>>>>> Storm 

Thor's hammer can absorb limitless energies of ANY sort including Shazam's lightning/magic. Thor's hammer also has the power to cut off enchantments or sources that powers his opponents. He did it to Juggernaut and Wrecker. He can also strip immortal life forces off beings like Loki and such.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud: Lobo >>>>>>>>>> Wolverine Wonder Woman >>>>>>>>>> Storm  Thor's hammer can absorb limitless energies of ANY sort including Shazam's lightning/magic. Thor's hammer also has the power to cut off enchantments or sources that powers his opponents. He did it to Juggernaut and Wrecker. He can also strip immortal life forces off beings like Loki and such. "

Idk... When it comes to Kal, Billy, and Thor I tend to think they are all around the same level of power... I think they win some they lose some.  IMHO.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Susanoo

I think Thor's more powerful due to superior strength and Mjolnir but is slowed down by his morals and mindstate of being a god which affects fighting and dumbs him down to make him weaker than he actually is.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"I think Thor's more powerful due to superior strength and Mjolnir but is slowed down by his morals and mindstate of being a god which affects fighting and dumbs him down to make him weaker than he actually is. "

Superior strength??? Have you ever seen Thor move the Moon, let alone a planet?    Idk about that... Mjolnir is a great aid however.  Thor's armor also helps him.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Valtot
@Xavier St. Cloud:
superour strength no way... id say there based around the same strength and durability levels for thor and superman but the others have slightly less durability than they go into having all sorts of different abilities, but than there strength levels can also alter like superman stands near the sun for a few hours and he becomes many times stronger, also the fact that thors a god and used as a reason is silly as ares was a god and got ripped in half buy a superhuman... gods in marvel aernt "Gods" just other dimensional super powered aliens that were once worshipped as gods on earth
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Susanoo
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice whom is as heavy as the Earth which is more than 5 sextillions of tons. Thor also lifted the World engine which ties the universe and/or dimensions together. Thor's armor doesn't even help. He's normally bulletproof without it and he can endure insane punishment while his armor would break easily.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Valtot
@Susanoo:
than you see the midgard serpent later and its tiny compared to how it was shown, also midgard serpant could wrap around the earth you cant think its as heavy as the earth because lots of things come into it like the earths gravity field, i can accept the midgard serpent as a feat but hercules effortlessly lifting the heavens without even flexing than being called his greatest strength feat i dont accept
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Susanoo said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud: Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice whom is as heavy as the Earth which is more than 5 sextillions of tons. Thor also lifted the World engine which ties the universe and/or dimensions together. Thor's armor doesn't even help. He's normally bulletproof without it and he can endure insane punishment while his armor would break easily. "

Superman has moved a dead planet that weighs more than 10'000 times as much as Earth. And I thought Thor's belt triples his strength???
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Valtot
@Xavier St. Cloud:
doubles his strength, thor obviously doesnt possesses earth moving strength, maybe moon moving as the his most recent greatest strength feat lifting asgard required bills help and there hammers amping the lift and still strained, while superman/wonderwoman and martain manhunter didnt just move the earth a tiny bit for a moment they kept moving it not just a few second move like most other peoples strength feats are, there strength feat they kept going for a while
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Valtot said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud: doubles his strength, thor obviously doesnt possesses earth moving strength, maybe moon moving as the his most recent greatest strength feat lifting asgard required bills help and there hammers amping the lift and still strained, while superman/wonderwoman and martain manhunter didnt just move the earth a tiny bit for a moment they kept moving it "

Oh okay... Well the only reason all three of them did it... Is because they were being very carefull, and didn't want to hurt anyone.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Susanoo
@Valtot: 
It took Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter to pull the Earth while the Serpent is stated to be heavy as the earth. Possibly even heavier. Hercules lifting heaven is a dedication to his strength. He also lifted a planet apparently but you have to ask PowerHerc or check some facts for confirmation.

@Xavier St. Cloud:
Current Superman did that?