ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Quincy Pair have knowledge and 1 hour prep.
Kakashi Sensei has no knowledge or prep

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With knowledge and prep they could make a plan for either of them getting Kamuied then reversing it back to Kakashi...since that's the only way they're ever touching him. If not, Kakashi blitzes

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Revold

Aren't Bleach duo's powers direct counter to Kakashi's powers? Yet they still have knowledge and prep, not a fair match imo

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Quincy solos, both can endure a Kamui Raikiri if it affects them at all which it should in the first place due to their spacial distortion durability, both can come back from the Kamui dimension and both can reverse the damage dealt to them back at Kakashi who can’t endure it.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With knowledge and prep they could make a plan for either of them getting Kamuied then reversing it back to Kakashi...since that's the only way they're ever touching him. If not, Kakashi blitzes

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo they have reflect.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quincy duo wins due to knowledge and prep.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Co-Boss

With knowledge and prep they could probably come up with a plan to reverse a kamui back onto kakashi. They don’t have anything else than can do though.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Co-Boss

@leothegreatest: they have special distortion durability feats? Any chance you got them bc I don’t remember either of them going against someone with the same power set as kakashi (was there anyone besides Lille who had stuff like that in the tybw?) in the final arc but I haven’t read the arc in a few years so I could just be forgetting something important.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wanderez

@co-boss said:

@leothegreatest: they have special distortion durability feats? Any chance you got them bc I don’t remember either of them going against someone with the same power set as kakashi (was there anyone besides Lille who had stuff like that in the tybw?) in the final arc but I haven’t read the arc in a few years so I could just be forgetting something important.

They work by reversing damage and events, they dont need feats of doing that with Kamui or abilities similar to it. Is it an event? It is. Does it deal damage? It does. Thats all there is to it.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quincy duo pretty easily, too hax.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: huh? He said that kamui might not work on them because of their spacial durability. So I was just asking for feats. I already acknowledged that they can reverse events and that’s how they would beat kakashi but he’s saying that kamui might just not work on them.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubo had such beautiful illustrations man.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubo had such beautiful illustrations man.

His volume covers are very good.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss:

They scale to be be far above HM Ichigo who tanked Grimmjows space distorting Gran Rey Cero so it can be argued that Kamui’s distortions wouldn’t affect them.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Raziel2014

Jugram solos via balance, Ishida solos via antithesis.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Co-Boss

@leothegreatest: I don’t remember grimmjows slash doing anything impressive besides slicing through space, like doing things like warping objects or anything let alone tearing through someone as strong as Kaguya. A case can be made but I don’t really think that scaling to grimmjow is going to stop them from getting their body parts sent to the kamui dimension

Also that’s kinda a weird scaling as neither are really like ichigo in terms of classifications (ig if wanted to compare it to dragon ball scaling with Ki, but unlike dragon ball rietsu isn’t really the only thing that shows strength in bleach and larger reitsu doesn’t mean hax resistance like dragon ball has shown either) and spacial distortion isn’t exactly something you just scale through base durability

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

Aren't Bleach duo's powers direct counter to Kakashi's powers? Yet they still have knowledge and prep, not a fair match imo

sorta, he counters them just as well. the best counter to their scriffs are abilities that can instantly one shot so they dont have time to redirect the damage. If kakashi goes for the kamui decapitation like he usually does then there isnt really anything the can do.

prep and knowledge make the fight winnable since they can exploit his weakness like the time limit on intangibility.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss:

They scale to be be far above HM Ichigo who tanked Grimmjows space distorting Gran Rey Cero so it can be argued that Kamui’s distortions wouldn’t affect them.

lol no, wtf?

how would that even make sense?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WhatamIseeing

bleach team does not need any prep or knowledge they just reflect what kakashi does back at him. Either Quincy can take him

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: without prep it would really depend if kakashi goes for kill shots, because if he just tore off their heads they couldn’t really reflect. With prep they will have come up with a plan to guarantee non fatal shots at least.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

Kamui causes spacial distortions that send objects into another dimension. Characters weaker than Hastchwalth and Uryu have no sold spacial distortions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamui tears space it doesn't distort it. Guy moving was a distortion in space.

Tearing is a level above it's like spacial magic in BC.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: that would work for Uryu but not Jugram. All effects get redirected to Jugrams shield. If Kakashi tries to kamui Jugram the shield takes it instead and that effect is reflected on Kakashi.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quincy-q: Uryu could die but Jugram no

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't stand a chance if we are using the forbidden version of Kakashi. I'm not talking about DMS kakashi, I'm not even talking about DEMS Kakashi, I'm talking true SO6P God-King Kakashi.

No Caption Provided

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

sorta, he counters them just as well. the best counter to their scriffs are abilities that can instantly one shot so they dont have time to redirect the damage. If kakashi goes for the kamui decapitation like he usually does then there isnt really anything the can do.

prep and knowledge make the fight winnable since they can exploit his weakness like the time limit on intangibility.

True he can use Kamui to one-shot but even if he connects, either of them can just reverse the damage back to kill him.

TBH this matchup just isn't fair, unless only Kakashi has prep(still think he would lose tho). He can most likely beat them in 1v1 but together I just can't see him winning. If he does damage to either of them he is only killing himself in the grand scheme of things.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Raziel2014

is close to impossible for Kakashi to win, lets assume kakashi goes for the head kill and kills Ishida, Jugram would just use the Balance and kakashi would die, if Kakashi kills jugram then Ishida would just reverse it and kill kakashi and this is the best scenario for kakashi because jugram nor ishida are fodders to stand still and actually get hit with Kamui, this is also assuming Kamui can actually tear Jugram or Ishida Blut, fodders like Grimmjow and HM ichigo can already tank Space distortion without even a scratch.

kakashi dies 99.99999999999999% of the time, adding prep for Quincy team is just a stomp

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ManimalMan

@invadedtbd: they're not reversing anything if they're already dead. if jugram gets decapitated then that's it for him. There might be him being able to use the balance to save uryu but AFAIK he's never demonstrated the ability use it like that.

I think they beat him with prep but they'd be screwed without it.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: I honestly forgot about Jugram's shield. Why didn't he start his fight with Uryu with it out?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: for the fight to be even maybe

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss:

Because he was using Yhwach's schrift-almighty at that point, so he kept his own schrift in his pocket.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate:

I don't know why but that kakashi art gave me goosebumps, I want So6p JuubiKashi now, I dont mind if he becomes a villain getting it.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: they're not reversing anything if they're already dead. if jugram gets decapitated then that's it for him. There might be him being able to use the balance to save uryu but AFAIK he's never demonstrated the ability use it like that.

I think they beat him with prep but they'd be screwed without it.

true if it were a 1v1 then yeah they could get one-shot, but its not a 1v1. If he decapitates Jugram then Uyru can just use the antithesis to switch it to Kakashi and if he tried to decapitate Uryu, Jugram just does the same as the other scenario but with the balance.

In a random encounter for both sides I still think they take.

Even with prep for Kakashi I feel like he would lose because like I said he cant one-shot either of them without oneshotting himself. If the battle draws out that would be in the favor of the Quincys, as Jugram will use the balance to keep the playing field even or just distribute the accumulated damage back to Kakashi with his shield.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GodGate

@saxz: lol, your feeling his power radiate through the screen bud.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By Revold

Even if it's no prep and knowledge, and 1v1, Kakashi still has difficulty blitzing because Uryu can just shoot an arrow somewhere then instantly swap it with Kakashi (like how he did to Yhwach)

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WhatIsWritten

If kakashi does anything but a headshot to both of them, he gets fucked

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people wank DMS Kakashi so much? He's not that tough

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff9fa712ccf4
deactivated-5ff9fa712ccf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

antithesis gg

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach fighters can solo

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo should win under these conditions unless Kakashi blitzes off their heads before they can react

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo should win under these conditions unless Kakashi blitzes off their heads before they can react

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd said:

Quincy duo pretty easily, too hax.

Still this. If Kakashi one shots either of them, he is only killing himself due to "The Antithesis" or "The Balance" damage reflection.