Disney Battle: Jafar vs Jack Skellington

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

This is Jafar after he wished to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world. He has not ascended to Genie Jafar yet, nor will he be permitted to do so for the duration of this battle. He has his staff and whatever other standard equipment he carries around. Feats from the first movie and first Kingdom Hearts game will apply.

Jack has all magic powers he's ever shown, including the ones from the first Kingdom Hearts game. He has his soul robber with him.

They fight where the final battle of Aladdin took place. Both are in character and fighting to the death. Who wins?

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feats for Jafar? It's been a while since I've seen the cartoon series.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jafar curbstomp. Once he made his wish, he could basically will into reality anything he wanted without effort. Provided he doesn't firmly grab the villain ball and do something stupid there's really nothing Jack could do to him, he basically had unlimited magic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@crom_cruach: Ohh... so I guess this Jafar is on equal footing with Hades after all.

I've got an idea! What do you think of Balthazar Blake versus Jack Skellington?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@crom_cruach: Ohh... so I guess this Jafar is on equal footing with Hades after all.

If you're referring to that non-sensical crossover between the Aladdin and Hercules saturday morning cartoon series. Jafar was just embarrassing himself in that episode. But by movies alone, Jafar is a ridiculously powerful magician once he makes his wish. He would likely beat Maleficient even if he isn't an idiot about the fight.

@shiryu said:

I've got an idea! What do you think of Balthazar Blake versus Jack Skellington?

Jack has some pretty nifty magic abilities not based on silly things like realism, "being gritty and cool", he would likely win by sheer Disney magic.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gojira2014

@crom_cruach said:

Jafar curbstomp. Once he made his wish, he could basically will into reality anything he wanted without effort. Provided he doesn't firmly grab the villain ball and do something stupid there's really nothing Jack could do to him, he basically had unlimited magic.

@crom_cruach said:

If you're referring to that non-sensical crossover between the Aladdin and Hercules saturday morning cartoon series. Jafar was just embarrassing himself in that episode. But by movies alone, Jafar is a ridiculously powerful magician once he makes his wish. He would likely beat Maleficient even if he isn't an idiot about the fight.

I disagree with this, he was cearly harmed by sword pokes from Aladdin and used said power in ways that were not that over bearing. Aladdin with no magic back up or help gave Jafar a hard time, and Aladdin only got corenered when he had to try and focuse on saving the Jasmine.

Maleficent by feats was way more impressive in effectiveness and scale. It took the magic of three faeries with the skilled prince to bring her down. The movie Maleficent that ties into the Disney Cartoon Movie is even more powerful. The only way Maleficent could be harmed was a magic sword designed to kill her (Sleeping Beauty) or Iron (Maleficent).

Maleficent in short is still by far the more impressive Sorcerer/Magic user in Disney. Heck I think Ursula by feats matches Jafar, or Hades.

On topic, Jack would likely lose.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.