Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

VS

Deathstroke vs Nightwing, Blue Bettle (Ted Kord), and Wildcat

Everyone in character, but fighting seriously to win, with basic knowledge of each other.

Win by KO or death. Random encounter, all have standard equipment. Takes place in empty city streets. Teams start 10m apart.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Deathstroke due to having already handled Dick ..... having an awesome blasting staff to one-shot Ted (sending him back to his grave in the process)...... and being physically superior to Wildcat in every way. Not only is he faster than everyone here.....but he can perceive their movements since his enhanced brain improves his optic functions and reactionary perceptions to such a degree that he has been able to react to gun fire from a Mac 10 at point blank range...

and dodges three men armed with semi automatic pistols and MPK5's......

......so yeah they will be lucky to land a hit/shot on Slade outside of just making an interesting comic story. (no one wants to see batman or the teen titans getting their asses handed to them without landing a single hit......but it really isn't fair to the other showings that Slade has ..... but hey, you win some you lose some am i right).

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Black

Slade. I don't think neither of the Ted's will last long.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 202122

I don't see Wildcat being an issue but if BB has his armour and suit then BB and Dick win

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ancient_0f_Days: LOL at what you said about BB

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By willpayton

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Deathstroke due to having already handled Dick ..... having an awesome blasting staff to one-shot Ted (sending him back to his grave in the process)...... and being physically superior to Wildcat in every way.

Yes, he can beat any of them individually, but as a team? All these guys are great fighters. I'm sure I dont have to say anything about Nightwing, and Ted Kord is incredibly smart, maybe more than Batman, and Wildcat is tough. They're not just going to fight Deathstroke 1on1, they'll try to use their numbers and hit him from multiple directions.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@WillPayton said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Deathstroke due to having already handled Dick ..... having an awesome blasting staff to one-shot Ted (sending him back to his grave in the process)...... and being physically superior to Wildcat in every way.

Yes, he can beat any of them individually, but as a team? All these guys are great fighters. I'm sure I dont have to say anything about Nightwing, and Ted Kord is incredibly smart, maybe more than Batman, and Wildcat is tough. They're not just going to fight Deathstroke 1on1, they'll try to use their numbers and hit him from multiple directions.

And...that's where the scans come in... technically he should be able to use their numbers against them since he can perceive their movements and dodge them easily ...... and hes got the equipment to take out each very quickly........this isn't just hand to hand........wildcat doesn't have ranged weapons (that I know of), he gets shot first......Slade knows Dick and his gear like the black half of his face, no real threat posed......Ted has the gear, but not the reaction time to actually land a shot on Wilson.........so....he still wins.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By willpayton

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@WillPayton said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

And...that's where the scans come in... technically he should be able to use their numbers against them since he can perceive their movements and dodge them easily ...... and hes got the equipment to take out each very quickly........this isn't just hand to hand........wildcat doesn't have ranged weapons (that I know of), he gets shot first......Slade knows Dick and his gear like the black half of his face, no real threat posed......Ted has the gear, but not the reaction time to actually land a shot on Wilson.........so....he still wins.

Why would scans of DS beating up a bunch of thugs be relevant to this fight? Anyone on the team can beat up thugs like that.

How's he going to defend against BB's gun that can blind him?

Also, read the OP. Everyone has "basic" knowledge of each other. So, for this fight, Slade doesnt know Dick that well, nor the other way around.

DCB4Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DCB4Marvel

@WillPayton: hes showing how fast his reaction speed is.

DS wins vis healing factor and enhanced ability's

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@WillPayton said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@WillPayton said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Why would scans of DS beating up a bunch of thugs be relevant to this fight? Anyone on the team can beat up thugs like that.

How's he going to defend against BB's gun that can blind him?

Also, read the OP. Everyone has "basic" knowledge of each other. So, for this fight, Slade doesnt know Dick that well, nor the other way around.

...............you missed it..........the scans are not only showing him taking on armed thugs.... it's showing him dodging (sub)machine gun fire point blank, which is almost a spider-man level feat and is consistent since he's done that more times than just those two times......this is a reaction time feat...... which kinda proves why he can completely own the competition since he can dodge their every attack and almost predict their movements....and he is a bit super human (meta-human) with deadly equipment which helps and almost always goes for the kill shot...standard gear is promethium chain mail, promethium sword (lazer sword), power/energy staff, ornate dagger, combat knife, pistols, assault rifle, grenades.......he is ready for war at all times and he has the physical and mental ability to take on whole teams of super powered beings (the teen titans, sometimes with prep, but he still does good without it) .....but he really could just shoot Wildcat, blast Beetle and just proceed to stab Nightwing since he "basically" has all the knowledge he needs to just handle Dick like a tool (no pun intended).....maybe there is something I am missing about Kord that would make him a real contender in this fight .....cuz Slade just flips Grayson and Grant like salad......I do believe Blue Beetle is the only one to save the team............very unlikely though....

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB solos

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

BB solos

.................... I really don't think you are gonna explain this baseless statement...so I'll just leave it at that.....

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By willpayton

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

...............you missed it..........the scans are not only showing him taking on armed thugs.... it's showing him dodging (sub)machine gun fire point blank, which is almost a spider-man level feat and is consistent since he's done that more times than just those two times......this is a reaction time feat...... which kinda proves why he can completely own the competition since he can dodge their every attack and almost predict their movements....and he is a bit super human (meta-human)...

I know he has enhanced speed and all that. If you're talking about the scene where he dodges the gun fire from the guy that just came through the door, however, it doesnt show him actually dodging the bullets after they've been fired. More likely what's happening is that he's just avoiding where the gun is aimed, and hence avoiding the bullets. In fact if you think about it, that's the more likely explanation, since he wouldnt willingly see someone aiming an Uzi at him and just stand there waiting for them to pull the trigger.

In any case, I'm not claiming that the team wins. But, I'd like to hear better explanations of how people think he wins against the 3 all at once.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By willpayton

BB solos

You might be thinking of a different Blue Beetle.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By beatboks1

Since Slade defeated the Titans on their first outing with limited knowledge (a team that included Donna Troy, Dick Grayson, Wally West, Vic Stone, gar Logan, Koriand'r and Raven) I really don't see these three even causing him a problem. Donna and Koriand'r both have a lot more combat skill and training than either BB or Wildcat and they are both a hell of a lot faster and a damn sight stronger, that's without the rest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 202122

BB solos

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@beatboks1 said:

Since Slade defeated the Titans on their first outing with limited knowledge (a team that included Donna Troy, Dick Grayson, Wally West, Vic Stone, gar Logan, Koriand'r and Raven) I really don't see these three even causing him a problem. Donna and Koriand'r both have a lot more combat skill and training than either BB or Wildcat and they are both a hell of a lot faster and a damn sight stronger, that's without the rest.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

BB solos

.................... I really don't think you are gonna explain this baseless statement...so I'll just leave it at that.....

my bad I was thinking of Reyes Blue Beetle.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

BB solos

my bad I was thinking of Reyes Blue Beetle.

................reading the OP helps.......... (-_-)