Death Match: Galactus vs Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaRed86
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight to the death. Location is the Arizona desert. All abilities are allowed to be used. No assistance from anyone else.

Before you ask, I had an argument with people about this a few days ago and I wanted the opinion of comic readers. NO BFR and no Matter Manipulation. Killing blows only.

Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Thirteen13
No Caption Provided
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Space_Coyote
No Caption Provided
OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaRed86

I know, its a stretch and this isn't a troll. I vote Galactus, but every time I got the reply "Galactus would step on Hulk and Hulk would just get pissed"

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Space_Coyote

Galactus turns him into a pile of ash

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaRed86

@space_coyote said:

I agree, but here is their argument against that. "Hulk is immortal, he'll simply regenerate, and he's resistant to magic."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 202122

@OmegaRed86 said:

@space_coyote said:

I agree, but here is their argument against that. "Hulk is immortal, he'll simply regenerate, and he's resistant to magic."

HAHAHAHAH tell whoever your arguing with that Galactus EATS PLANETS!! He is a extremely powerful being greater then all Marvel Heroes Except many a supercharged Surfer. Hulk is not immortal, and it's hard to regenerate from a cosmic blast

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaRed86

@202122 said:

@OmegaRed86 said:

@space_coyote said:

HAHAHAHAH tell whoever your arguing with that Galactus EATS PLANETS!! He is a extremely powerful being greater then all Marvel Heroes Except many a supercharged Surfer. Hulk is not immortal, and it's hard to regenerate from a cosmic blast

I

From Comic-Vine's Hulk page:

mmortality: For all intents and purposes the Hulk is immortal. Because of his healing factor that regenerates his cells, and the gamma energy and the dark magic he has absorbed that empowers him, the Hulk is immortal. A possible future persona, the Maestro, was in physical prime in spite of being more than one hundred years old. In another alternate future it is implied that the Hulk's body effectively lasts forever

He also has an incredible healing factor, and some believe that most of Hulk's invulnerability stems from his incredibly fast regenerative ability, which is much faster than Wolverine's. The healing factor may also attribute to the Hulk's ability to survive for an untested length of time without air or food. He is also able to withstand the rigors of space unaided. This healing ability also gives him an extended life span, in several alternate realities, the Hulk outlives all other life on earth.

Now I agree with your comment, but they will reply by saying "Hulk has survived against blasts as powerful as the sun itself and if the blast did hurt him, he would regenerate it".

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Space_Coyote

Very few comic heroes are truly immortal. Hulk isn't one of them.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaRed86

Personally, I think Galactus wins with telekinesis and summoning a blast powerful enough to disintegrate Hulk. Thanks for the opinions and more would be appreciated.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Space_Coyote

Or he could pinch his little head off. Let's see him grow a new one.

No Caption Provided
OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaRed86

@space_coyote said:

Or he could pinch his little head off. Let's see him grow a new one.

No Caption Provided

Kids in the hall. Damn I'm getting old.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus in a Galactic Stomp

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Emperorb777

@OmegaRed86: Hulk isn't even close to being Immortal now Phantom Stranger he's a true Immortal.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acer51

@OmegaRed86: Let me educate you on why Galactus wins exactly.

Hulk isn't immune to magic, but even if he was it wouldn't matter. Because Galactus uses Cosmic power, he has created being capable of defeating hulk(Silver Surfer)

Galactus could literally will Hulk out of existence, he could absorb his gamma, or he could make Hulk his pet and feed him from a bowl.

Ever heard of Silver Surfer? first time they met Silver Surfer defeated him with a single blast. Silver Surfer was created by Galactus he has a small fraction of his power.

So lets use logic here Galactus WAY more powerfull then Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer kicks hulks butt.

By the way Galactus really is Immortal and Galactus heals (infinitely) and is nearly omni-potent, Hulk cool as he is wouldn't even get noticed by Galactus.

Honestly the people you were arguing with probably never heard of Galactus, because if they did they'd be insane to argue for Hulk.

And in response to "he has taken blasts more powerful then the suns" let me tell you this Galactus eats stars, daily. literally he eats them it's his actual daily diet.

The person your arguing clearly knows nothing about comics, he seems to use non-canon feats and only reads hulk and honestly if he read very many of them he'd see Hulk get beaten up by someone weaker then Galactus eventually.

Hulk loses, look up Galactus tell them why they lose.

And if all else fails tell them to look up Galactus, or read a Silver Surfer comic.

My rage is over, i cant believe people think Hulk beats Galactus.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hyper_God

This should be locked .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 202122

@OmegaRed86: Galactus eats suns Hulk is not on the level of Thor or Silver Surfer and neither of these Marvel powerhouses are close to Galactus

Stumpyjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stumpyjimmy

@202122: I completely agree

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers