• Pride

vs

@thatguywithheadphones

• Nagato Uzamaki
  • Zekka
  • Tsuna (composite)

Yeah my paint skills is awful - sue me. -_-
Yeah my paint skills is awful - sue me. -_-

Joewell starts off at the blue mark; TGWH starts off at the white one.

Rules

• Standard Gear if none was specified
  • In character
  • Random encounter
  • Win by Death or KO
  • No BFR

Mandatory perks

All participants must choose one perk before the start of the match.

Toilet protection: One character from your team is completely invulnerable to telepathy.

No blitz: One characters on your team is completely immune to speed blitz.

Prep time: One character on your teams gains 1 hour prep time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

As for the perk, I'll take the "no speed blitz for" Nagato

Intros

Nagato

No Caption Provided

God, The Child of Prophecy, Pain, etc. etc. Nagato is known by many of names, but only one word truly describes him. Powerful. Nagato is consider one of the most powerful beings in the Narutoverse inverse and by fans. Nagato is gifted with the Rinnegan, the most powerful doujutsu(eye power) of the Narutoverse. Thanks to these eyes Nagato is able to perform different abilities all under a "path" of pain. They are of the following:

• The Deva Path, which allows one to manipulate both attractive and repulsive forces.
  • The Asura Path, which grants the user mechanized limbs, weaponry and armor.
  • The Human Path, which gives the ability to remove a soul and so, read a person's mind.
  • The Animal Path, which lets the user summon a wide variety of creatures.
  • The Preta Path, which can absorb all forms of chakra, including most ninjutsu.
  • The Naraka Path, through which one can summon and control the King of Hell, a weird soul thing able to eat souls.
  • The Outer Path, which rules over both life and death.

Nagato also have certain set of lesser abilities such as, rain and wind controlling . He'll be my versatile member

Zekka

No Caption Provided

So would I basically describe Zekka as, Cyborg, Manga, Lobo. Nuff said. Know what... not really. Zekka will be playing the part of the physical/H2H member of my team. Zekka is trained in the art of Space Karate, a very well respected and powerful martial art. He practices a style known as Shuri-Ti. Thanks to his special body Zekka is extremely fast. He is able to break the sound barrier even while standing still.

He was subsequently outfitted with the prototype Fizziroy Body by Yani following the Second ZOTT. In the process of obtaining a synthetic brain and a new body, he unknowingly renounced his genetic information, which enabled the Venusian company Biovouivre to both patent and trademark it. Zekka is still using the prototype, which he believes in despite its age and the advent of the newest model, which Sechs uses. Zekka's appearance now is that of a tall, light-colored muscular cyborg with dreadlocks and sharp teeth with false eyes, as he actually uses three compound eyes in the center of his forehead to see.

WIth his body, Zekka is able to perform expansions punches that can expand his limbs for much greater reach, once shooting down a combat helicopter from 2 km away. He is also able

Tsuna

No Caption Provided

Now when Tsuna isn't fighting he's a docile loser. But when he's fighting, he's a fire-ball of awesome destructive power. Tsuna is playing the part of hax/destructive power. Now I'm using a composite Tsuna, which means I'm using a very powerful character here. With composite, he'll have the the following:

• Vongola Gear
  • Oathflame
  • Second Dying Will shot

With the Vongola gear, Tsuna is able to use to manipulate his dying will flames, destructive flames along with high level of speed and perception . His flame comes with certain unusual abilities, such as dying will breakthrough, which allows him to freeze people and absorb energy.

With Oathflame, Tsuna is able to use his fire abilities with more ease and his is able to manipulate gravity.

Finally with the second DW shot his perception increase to drastically high levels.

Battle Plan

So essentially, I'm doing a basic "pressure" tactic. Out of the 4 combative situation he's been in Nagato, has started 3 of the 4 with his summoning or Animal Path, making it in character for him to start this battle basically with a giant animal jump on. His summoning includes the following:

• A giant bird capabilities of dropping bombs and charging attacks.
  • A Dog which when hit physically, grows an extra head, and thus an extra body
  • A Chameleon able to turn invisible.
  • A Panda that greats protective services
  • A Ram that...ram
  • A Crab which uses a high pressure water attack.
  • A Giant Centipede which will just attack

The summoning don't aren't just for an offensive they are also give Nagato a sighting advantages, considering pain can see though their eyes. After summoning, Nagato would mostly likely use stealth, by hiding in his chameleon, a tactic he's used in both his first and last appearance.

So my plan for Nagato is for him to basically use invisibly to attack his enemies without them being the wiser. While hiding he'll be using his Shinra Tensei which has shown this type of power.

1-3 Pain uses Shira Tensei to push back 3 of Naruto giant toads, from the center, to the very outskirts of the hidden leaf village perimeter.

During the 5 second interlude Pain will makes his chameleon move around as to make it harder to track.Now obviously your team won't sit docile and allow him to summon all of his beasts, though it is worth noting that he can summon them all at once then one.

No Caption Provided

His team will also play the protection card, well, Tsuna will. Zekka will test to see if you're team on his level,but first I should know what you're team's packing.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@thatguywithheadphones:

I'll take the No blitz for Bluenote.

BluenoteStinger:

No Caption Provided

Bluenote is the second in command of the dark guild Grimoire Heart. He's an expert mage that utilizes Gravity Magic. With this, he can freely control gravity and use it in a number of ways. Here are a couple of his showings:

Loading Video...

• 7:00-7:10: He can increase and stop gravity in an instant
  • 7:10-8:30: He increases gravity in a large area, and its strong enough to keep Natsu and friends down
Loading Video...

• 1:00-3:15: Can render Happy, Lucy, and Natsu unable to move with just his mind, When Natsu does get up he shoots him back like a bullet.
  • 13:00-18:00: He deflects all of Cana's cards, he pushes Cana and Natsu to the other side of the pit, He lifts and crushes Cana causing immense pain, etc. I think you get the gist of it.
  • ( Note; Bluenote wasn't even trying to kill these guys, just get informations out of them )

As you can see, he's a super powerful wizard thats shouldn't be taken lightly.

Mirajane Strauss:

No Caption Provided

Mirajane is a Takeover Wizard from Fairy Tail. A user of Takeover magic has the ability to change forms. Mira has 3 forms that she can use, all of which are extremely powerful. Each one gives her superhuman strength, speed, and durability, along with a plethora of darkness based energy attacks.

Loading Video...

Watch from about 1:45-6:00. What you just saw was Mira in her weakest form, Satan Soul, absolutely destroying Freed. This shows her immense strength, speed, and power output. And this isn't even her most impressive fight.

Loading Video...
  • From 0:00-3:00; Mira simply tanks every attack Kimika dishes out. She shows resistance against fire, ice, lighting, and poison all while in her human form. Without transforming at all. Then she transforms into her Satan Soul and takes down the enemy mage with absolute ease.

Now you know how I said her Satan Soul is her weakest transformation? Heres her next level:

Loading Video...

In this fight, Mira has her Satan Soul striped out of her body and used against her. So what does she do? Transforms into her next form, Halphas. Then she proceeds to completely dominate her Satan Soul.

So to sum it up, Mirajane is a badass.

Pride:

( I'm using the FMA Brotherhood version )

No Caption Provided

Lastly we have Selim Bradley, a.k.a Pride. Pride is the first and most powerful homunculus. Along with the normal homunculus ability of regeneration, he can control shadows. He can make them into cutting weapons that can slice through metal, hands that can lift and throw things, and mouths that literally consume you. After he ate Gluttony, he gained a enhanced smell too.

Loading Video...

All the action takes place from 0:00 to about 6:00. Pride shows off his powers against 4 experienced fighters and comes out unscaved.

Loading Video...

And in this fight Pride and Kimblee fight against Alphonse Elric armed with a Philosophers Stone. Though he gets defeated in this, its only because Al has the Philosophers Stone, which basically allows him to create things out of thin air.

( Just so you know, Pride's shadows can be disabled by complete darkness, or very bright light. )

Battle Plan:

My plan is pretty basic. First, Bluenote will increase the gravity of the entire arena, except for a small bit of land for him, Mira, and Pride to stand on. That single move should leave your team pressed against the ground, defenceless. Seconds after that, Pride will munipulate the shadows and command them to shread your team into peices.

As for Nagato, Pride can use his enhanced smell to find him, like he found Hohenheim in the woods. ( First video, 4:00 ) Then he'll kill him while he's downed by Bluenote.

If someone some how musters up the strengh to stand and block/dogde all of Prides shadows, Mirajane will take care of them. I highly doubt anyone on your team will be able to survive dozens of shadows slashing and stabbing at them, while Mira is firing huge blasts of dark magic there way, while under heavily increased gravity.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

First, Bluenote will increase the gravity of the entire arena, except for a small bit of land for him, Mira, and Pride to stand on. That single move should leave your team pressed against the ground, defenceless.

Your plan would be quite effective...if Tsuna's Vongola Gear wasn't literally made to counteract gravity based attacks or more or less to fight Enma. Allow me to explain, In his first battle against Enma's gravity (without V.Gear) Tsuna and team, were destroyed outright, with Enma using only 14% of his power, or 1/7th.

Luckily, after his obligatory shonen power up, Tsuna gains gear that allows him to resist increased gravity. As shown below.

It also doesn't hurt that with the Oathflames Tsuna gains Enma's attacks i.e gravity manipulation. With this flame, Tsuna has shown that he is able to control the gravity around individuals.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With this, It should be reasonable that Tsuna would be able to release both him and his comrades from Bluenote's gravity, but I've never been one to put all of his eggs in one basket. In his fight against Gildarts, it's basically reveled that his forces can be repelled with a stronger force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As I've already shown, Nagato's Shinra Tensei was able to repulse all 3 of Naruto's boss toad to the outskirts of Konoha . Even breaking all their bones in the process. This feat alone is far above any feat BN has performed. So I'm sure Nagato would be able to release himself. And no, Pain doesn't require any-hand gestures to preform ability.

No Caption Provided

One of the scans above also shows he can control the direction. Meaning not only can he use it to release himself, but he also can use the pulse to attack your team which honestly should K.O BN<considering he has little to no durability feats> and at the very least hurt Mirajane. Pride would be able to regenerate, but that's about it. Using Nagato's scenario. Without BN your team really doesn't have a chance. Pride has no reaction feat to suggest that he'd keep up with anyone on my team. Zekka alone has shown to be able to causal break the sound barrier while thumb wresting.

No Caption Provided

His movement speed is so fast that the character who was able to keep up with his supersonic thumb wresting couldn't even see him when he rushed at him.

Neither Mirajane nor Pride has any feats that they could keep up with even a supersonic attacker. He also has attacks that ignores durability and sends shockwave throughout the enemies body said shockwave were able to break titanium.

Add that with Nagato's summoning, constant shira tensei<every 5 seconds> and Tsuna's own gravitational control. You're team will be as good as toast.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@thatguywithheadphones:

Not bad. Not bad at all.

First, I'd like to address this:

Though you're right about Pride, Mira is definitely supersonic at least.

Loading Video...

I'm personally not good at judging speed, but I believe thats fast enough to at least contend with everyone here.

Now that that's out of the way, we take care of Tsuna. I believe that even without the increased gravity, Mirajane should be able to take him out quite quickly. Even though she can't speedblitz him, she can still move faster than he can attack. ( I assume, but I only know what you've posted about him. ) Right after he undoes Bluenotes gravity, Mirajane will charge him. She'll fly behind him, then deliver a couple kicks to the back of his head. I'm not sure of his durability, but those kicks are easily able to shatter rock. If he can survive those, Mira will use his pain and confusion to attack him while he's down, punching, kicking, and energy blasting him until he's knocked out.

That little assault should only last about 30 to 60 seconds if that, then my plan one is back on. After Tsuna is knocked out, Zekka and Nagato will fall back under the effects of the gravity and be slain.

Unless of course Nagato breaks out, which he probably is capable of doing. Bluenote will be able to deflect ( By reversing gravity or sending a force of his own ) or dodge ( Reversing gravity sending himself flying upwards ) the pulse, so he won't be killed after Nagato escapes. And since Nagato can only use that attack once every 5 seconds, he'll be venerable to being put back under increased gravity for that time. Though he'll be able to break out everytime, this will be pretty tiring for him, and he'll be too distracted to block any of Prides shadow tendrils, so those will most likely kill him before he can cause to much damage.

Then there's Zekka, who, from what you've shown, won't be able to get out of the increased gravity by himself. So after Tsuna is dealt with, he'll be as good as dead.

So, to recap;

1. Bluenote increases gravity, pinning your team to the ground.
  2. Tsuna releases himself, and is then attacked by Mirajane before he can help his teammates.
  3. Mira takes down Tsuna with superior speed and power output. ( And with the help of Pride, who can attack all your team at once. )
  4. Zekka is slaughtered by Pride while under increased gravity.
  5. Nagato breaks out, but is then attacked from all angles by Prides shadow tendrils, then attacked again by Bluenote. This continues until he eventually gets impaled by Pride or crushed by Bluenote.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Though you're right about Pride, Mira is definitely supersonic at least.

Im personally not good at judging speed, but I believe thats fast enough to at least contend with everyone here.

Now that that's out of the way, we take care of Tsuna. I believe that even without the increased gravity, Mirajane should be able to take him out quite quickly. Even though she can't speedblitz him, she can still move faster than he can attack. ( I assume, but I only know what you've posted about him. )

This is one of the detrimental flaws of debating with Fairy Tail characters. They have no quantifiable speed feats. There's no time frame, no sonic booms, no stated speeds. To claim Mira is supersonic is a baseless fallacy in my opinion. All that was said in that video is "I'm going faster" or "I'm faster" or "I'm fast" <yes I know a small bit of Spanish>, but how fast is "fast" for all we know it could be 100mph, 200mph, or just the "faster then the eye can see" blur speed; there's no real way to tell. Regardless, she's not blitzing Tsuna. Why? Well first off Tsuna has ready done the age ol "blur" speed in his second arc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By his 3rd arc he was able to intercept heave machine gun fire after it had been shot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By the end of the series Tsuna possessed light-speed reactions.

and before you wonder yes this is within the limits

perception/reaction speed is to DE Luke Skywalker

So Mira's chances of blitzing Tsuna is basically non-existent. There's also another flaw in your plan. If Mira just rush at Tsuna, what will she do against the heighten gravity. I only proposed that Tsuna release the rest of his team from the gravity, not the entire area in which Blue Note is effecting. So either she tries to blitzes and just plummet to the ground basically leaving her at the mercy of Tsuna or Blue Note releases the gravity which will only lead to Nagato using Shira Tensei on your team's general area, which should knock out BN and Mira or Zekka just moving his fist at the general area which was able to destroy the leg of a 500 meter monster. Lets not for got that during the fire second interludes of his Shinra Tensei Nagato can shoot multi directional missiles. This isn't also counting the several creatures that can be summoned by Nagato.

Unless of course Nagato breaks out, which he probably is capable of doing. Bluenote will be able to deflect ( By reversing gravity or sending a force of his own ) or dodge ( Reversing gravity sending himself flying upwards ) the pulse, so he won't be killed after Nagato escapes.

How exactly do you purpose he do that. Shinra Tensei is invisible, and expand at a fast rate.<It was able to catch KCM Naruto> Unless Bluenote has prior knowledge he wouldn't see it coming. The first should be enough, but if not, during the 5 second interlude Pain can shoot a few rockets as distractions. Then boom. Also my team can also cut the distance between each other instantly making it harder for BN just to use gravity without harming his own team.

That little assault should only last about 30 to 60 seconds if that, then my plan one is back on. After Tsuna is knocked out, Zekka and Nagato will fall back under the effects of the gravity and be slain

So they're just gonna stand their and let Tsuna be slain<which he wouldn't be.> . Pain isn't going use his missile, summoning, shira tensei while this is happening.

Overall

My team just has the perfect counters for your teams abilities, an honestly they should be able to overwhelm them,with their versatility and the scale of their own abilities. Also I haven't even really got into offensive stuff yet which I'll get into next post<especially Tsuna>.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones:

There's also another flaw in your plan. If Mira just rush at Tsuna, what will she do against the heighten gravity. I only proposed that Tsuna release the rest of his team from the gravity, not the entire area in which Blue Note is effecting. So either she tries to blitzes and just plummet to the ground

Bluenote can increase the gravity over just your characters or decrease it over his team.

How exactly do you purpose he do that. Shinra Tensei is invisible, and expand at a fast rate.<It was able to catch KCM Naruto> Unless Bluenote has prior knowledge he wouldn't see it coming.

It makes a huge crater when its used. Unless Bluenote is blind, he'll see it coming. As for the speed, all Bluenote has to do is think, and he can use his magic to be out of harms way.

And Tsuna. You've proven Mirajane can't blitz him, but I'm still willing to back her in a fight. What will Tsuna do against her huge AOE blasts? Or her coming close up and delivering some super strength blows? Don't forget that he'll have to take her out while Pride's shadows are attacking him from all sides. How good of a multitasker is Tsuna? Can he dodge Prides and Miras attacks, keep his anti-gravity thingys on his team mates, and counter attack Mira all at once? I believe once Mira attacks him, he'll be much too distracted to help his friends.

After/during the fight with Tsuna, Zekka and Nagato will be back under amplified gravity, so they'll be taken out before they can launch off any attacks that will do any real damage.

Basicly the only thing that changes is the time it takes to take down Tsuna.