Darth Vader v Vincent Valentine

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Battle takes place in a ruined city unpopulated (image below)

Darth Vader (EU) & Vincent Valentine (FF) have their usual gear/Weapons for this encounter.

Both guys know about each other & wot they can do.

Fighters start 2 miles apart.

RULES - No BFR, Time Travel or Speed Blitzing Allowed.

Win is by Ko, Death or Surrender.

Who Wins?

No Caption Provided

V

No Caption Provided
Place of Battle
Place of Battle
Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Laurcus

How is no speed blitzing supposed to work? If one character is vastly faster and more powerful, what are they supposed to do, count to 5 before they attack?

Anywho, pretty sure EU Vader owns Vincent, even if you give him Chaos form and materia. Unless of course you want to get into game mechanics of final attack revive counter mime. :)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TifaLockhart

I know Vader's powerful, but even Chaos can't stand up to him? Chaos defeats Omega Weapon.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Laurcus said:

How is no speed blitzing supposed to work? If one character is vastly faster and more powerful, what are they supposed to do, count to 5 before they attack?

Anywho, pretty sure EU Vader owns Vincent, even if you give him Chaos form and materia. Unless of course you want to get into game mechanics of final attack revive counter mime. :)

its to make the fight more fair.

Thats Y the starting distance is just so either character can defend attack so be it..

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

I dont think Vader can Speed Blitz.... anyway I give it to Vincent as he can stay at a distance, tags bullet timers, and can take any force attack Vader dishes out.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Laurcus

@Chaos Prime said:

@Laurcus said:

its to make the fight more fair.

Thats Y the starting distance is just so either character can defend attack so be it..

Well, I don't think distance is effective in that regard. EU Vader could probably just blow up the planet with his telekinetic orb. Why some EU content decided to turn sith into planet busting teleporting infinitely regenerating things of doom is beyond me though.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

@CadenceV2 said:

I dont think Vader can Speed Blitz.... anyway I give it to Vincent as he can stay at a distance, tags bullet timers, and can take any force attack Vader dishes out.

Was thinking more of Vincent :)

Thats Y BFR is not allowed, so being able to blow the planet up doesnt count here,if that makes sense Lol :)

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Laurcus

@Chaos Prime said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Thats Y BFR is not allowed, so being able to blow the planet up doesnt count here,if that makes sense Lol :)

So he aims the orb at Vincent and makes it as big as the planet. It shaves a good chunk off the planet and crushes poor Vincent's bones because it's too big to avoid.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Laurcus said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@CadenceV2 said:

So he aims the orb at Vincent and makes it as big as the planet. It shaves a good chunk off the planet and crushes poor Vincent's bones because it's too big to avoid.

Bfr isnt allowed the fight is in a ruined city, so if he can do it in that location fair enough.BUT is the orb something he does on a regular thing?

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingshark

Hmm, I'll go with Darth Vader.

I see most people tend to judge Vader as being a slow, clumsy cyborg because they've only seen the original trilogy movies that were made like 35 years ago, that just annoys me. Vader is actually the third most powerful Sith, equal to Bane and behind only Plagueis and Sidious.

EU Vader is very impressive, not as strong as infamously Luke or Palpatine, but still far more powerful than any character portrayed as being in the movies. He has supreme agility, mind control, the brute force strength to destroy giant buildings and throw V-wings around like marbles, and he's incredibly durable and can take huge punishment.

Vincent is severly out-gunned here.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Laurcus

@Chaos Prime said:

@Laurcus said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Bfr isnt allowed the fight is in a ruined city, so if he can do it in that location fair enough.BUT is the orb something he does on a regular thing?

It doesn't really matter. EU Vader is so powerful he can stomp in like 80 bazillion different ways, and he's practically immortal. And yeah, he could do that anywhere he wants. He could tear Vincent's brain out of his head with just his mind, he's a teleporter, he can regenerate extensive amounts of damage.

Basically, look at that terrible game, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, and multiple everything you see by 100, and EU Vader can do that and more.

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kingshark

@Laurcus:

EU Vader isn't as powerful as you make him to be, but yeah I agree that Star Wars characters in comics and video games are totally overpowered when compared what you see in the movies.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Vader

He could kill him with a thought.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TifaLockhart

Ouch. With that synopsis of EU Vader's powerlevel, I'm inclined to give him the win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

Sry still say Vencent. Guy is Immortal too and can go Chaos Form to be effectivly as powerful as Sephiroth Planet Busting level.

Vader never shown that kind of power or able to stand up to a planet busting attack. He loses.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CadenceV2: It's EU Vader, not movie Vader.

From what I hear, it's quite a step up.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Thats cool I never seen aComic Scan or Book quote of EU Vader being all badbutt enough to take out Vincent who has taken out Omega weapon.

Omega Weapon was the last ditch effort to kill all life on the planet, harvest it, and spread it to another planet. Vincent effotlessly own it. He also again immortal.

So Vader has one (Suppose) DBZ Freiza attack. Big Deal.

Vincent can fly and stay out of reach. He can tank whatever Vader throws. he has the super Chaos form.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Vader even considered a global threat? I mean, if Vincent is at his prime, he can destroy the entire planet if he wanted to.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Prime

bump

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By agentxx

Spite, Darth Vader wins 10/10 what happens once Vincent gets caught in vader tk and face planted to the ground?

nothing he just gets smashed like a toddler smashes a toy.

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kingshark

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Is Vader even considered a global threat? I mean, if Vincent is at his prime, he can destroy the entire planet if he wanted to.

Nope, he's not a global threat.

He's a galaxy threat in Star Wars.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FMStyyx

Even if vader force grips vincent, vincent wont stand their doing nothing.. hed shoot vader in the face and that would be that..

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kingshark

@FMStyyx said:

Even if vader force grips vincent, vincent wont stand their doing nothing.. hed shoot vader in the face and that would be that..

Darth Vader has too many ways of defending himself from being shot. He can use his lightsaber to block the attack, or he can do force absorb/deflect. Vader from the movies effortlessly blocked Han Solo's lasers with his hand, and all characters in EU, him included, are quite a large step up in terms of power.

Also note that unlike most Star Wars characters Vader isn't made up of flesh, he's a cyborg with metal armor. He's extremely durable and can take huge punishment.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FMStyyx

@Kingshark said:

@FMStyyx said:

Darth Vader has too many ways of defending himself from being shot. He can use his lightsaber to block the attack, or he can do force absorb/deflect. Vader from the movies effortlessly blocked Han Solo's lasers with his hand, and all characters in EU, him included, are quite a large step up in terms of power.

Also note that unlike most Star Wars characters Vader isn't made up of flesh, he's a cyborg with metal armor. He's extremely durable and can take huge punishment.

1: if vader force grips vincent.. his hand would be out stretched (id imagine vincents gun can shatter plastic which vader's helment is made of..) so if he were to deflect it hed cut off his hand.. i dnt think vader can absorb metal shells.. lasers are not bullets

2: his face is made of flesh and on top of that his plastic helmet, i think a bullet will go through that.. also im betting vincent uses special bullets

3: vincent has powers as well and cant tank several force blasts.. but vader shouldnt be able to do much damage with his saber because he has to get close enough.. which means he mostly has to defeat him with his force powers.. while vincent has more than enough methods to attack vader from afar

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By agentxx

@FMStyyx:His entire suit is made out of dura steel including the helmet and mask which is thousands of times stronger than regular steel yet very light weight

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FMStyyx

@agentxx said:

@FMStyyx:His entire suit is made out of dura steel including the helmet and mask which is thousands of times stronger than regular steel yet very light weight

i highly doubt his face plate, eye pieces, that aluminum fabric, and gloves are made of any type of metal stronger than steel or weak iron at that.. and like i said vincent doesnt use normal bullets..

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@agentxx: So Vaders pathetic TP vs a Planet Buster Immortal? Sure.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By agentxx

@FMStyyx said:

@agentxx said:

i highly doubt his face plate, eye pieces, that aluminum fabric, and gloves are made of any type of metal stronger than steel or weak iron at that.. and like i said vincent doesnt use normal bullets..

dude seriously everything that's shiny is made out of durasteel he's supposed to be completely bullet proof, were using EU vader btw not just movie version.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By agentxx

@CadenceV2:Technically sith lords can tk planets, Palpatine I think did that at one point >_>

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@agentxx said:

@CadenceV2:Technically sith lords can tk planets, Palpatine I think did that at one point >_>

Technicly only less than 5 have TK planets and Vader wasnt one of them >_>

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By agentxx

@CadenceV2: tats why I said palpatine may have done that at one point :P

anyway there's nothing vincent can do once vader tk's him to the ground and smashes him to death.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@agentxx: He cant die... what part of that leads to his death by TK. Vincent is Immortal. In his Chaos Form hes basicly immune to dammage

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By agentxx

@CadenceV2: Vader than wins via bfr or incapacitation.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FMStyyx

@agentxx said:

@FMStyyx said:

@agentxx said:

dude seriously everything that's shiny is made out of durasteel he's supposed to be completely bullet proof, were using EU vader btw not just movie version.

everything thats shiny is made out of durasteel.. bullet proof.. special bullets possibly enchanted onces should be capable of going through it.. also you cant see through metal so his eyes are not like i said..

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By agentxx

@FMStyyx:I wouldn't be to sure about that you never know if they have some PIS glass on his helmet which is also bullet proof :/

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Laurcus

Some parts of the helmet are made of plasteel, though it's never been stated which parts. And plasteel isn't tough enough to stop a slug. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader%27s_armor

That said Vader can just telekinesis the shots away.