#1 Posted by lordraiden (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

vs Can the Main Man collect a bounty that's been put on the Dark God?
Post Edited:2008-04-06 12:54:41

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO!!

#3 Posted by lordraiden (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"LOBO!!"

reason being?

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

He took an entire city, crumpled it into a tiny sized candy and ate it.

#6 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid in a curbstomp. The omega effect, it can be used in many different ways, to defeat Lobo. Lobo on the other hand has only physical strength to defeat Darkseid, and that is not enough to defeat the dark god. For those who are going to say Lobo can regenarate from a single drop of blood, there is not gonna be anything left, when Darkseid uses the Omega Effect on him, and for those who say he is immortal, Darkseid can just teleport him to another dimension or wherever he deems fit.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid should be able to handle Lobo. His Omega Effect should do the trick to stop Lobo. The problem is Lobo is immortal. He will just keep coming back. But I believe it wont matter

#8 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid because of his omega beam, but other than that lobo is capable of handling darkseid

#9 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"darkseid because of his omega beam, but other than that lobo is capable of handling darkseid"

Only current Darkseid, which is a lot weaker than the classic version, well, silver age version. Darkseid has been so bastardized, it's not right.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#10 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Zenma says:
"darkseid because of his omega beam, but other than that lobo is capable of handling darkseid"

Only current Darkseid, which is a lot weaker than the classic version, well, silver age version. Darkseid has been so bastardized, it's not right.

zzzzzzzzzzzz"

yes you're correct

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Can the Main Man collect a bounty that's been put on the Dark God?"

perhaps, but not in an all-out brawl between the two

#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

" vs Can the Main Man collect a bounty that's been put on the Dark God?
Post Edited:2008-04-06 12:54:41"

jeez, lobo is uglier than wolverine. Can you imagine having him coming after you for a bounty.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"lordraiden says:
jeez, lobo is uglier than wolverine. Can you imagine having him coming after you for a bounty."

LMAO. Lobo kinda looks like Sid Haig with long hair.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#15 Posted by lordraiden (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"lordraiden says:
jeez, lobo is uglier than wolverine. Can you imagine having him coming after you for a bounty."

If you were Darkseid, then no, you wouldn't give a sh#$, cause the Seid has handled Lobo quite easily before and Lobo even hurt his hand trying to hit the Seid! either way, he's at Darkseids mercy whether he's Omega beamed outa existance or bi$%# slapped outa existance lol

#16 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid. Lobo has no defense to the Omega effect.

#17 Posted by Soul Bringer (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#18 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#19 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo wins

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i normally say lobo, but i have to give it to The Lord of Apokolips, in the first few battles.

to back up my post.

in the end i think Lobo could win though, Just because he wont stop or give until Darkseid is dead.

#21 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

The day Lobo defeats Darkseid is the day I quit comics.

Darkseid curbstomps so bad it isn't funny, Omega Effect or not.

#23 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Neither of them can die.

m99

#24 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Omega beam for the win

#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: The Omega Effect erases Lobo from existence, that is if Darkseid decides not to turn him into a statue or beat him unconscious or BFR him.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo for being BADA$$

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@majestic99: The Omega Effect erases Lobo from existence, that is if Darkseid decides not to turn him into a statue or beat him unconscious or BFR him.

"It's impossible to kill Lobo as neither Hell nor Heaven will collect him or allow him to stay."

m99

#28 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Darkseid may not be able to kill him (though he can be killed - he just comes back), but immortality won't protect Lobo from any of the other victory conditions I mentioned.

Also, what is Lobo going to do offensively to Darkseid? He hurts his hand punching Darkseid's face. Goldstar, one of Lobo's most powerful "villains" admitted his power pales before Darkseid's. The Ziggeraut had Lobo on the ropes but feared Darkseid. I bet Lobo cannot even kill Darkseid.

#29 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

"It's impossible to kill Lobo as neither Hell nor Heaven will collect him or allow him to stay."

m99

If he's erased from existence, he wouldn't go to either heaven or hell, anyways. You'd have to exist in some form to be around to experience an afterlife.

#30 Edited by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#31 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid could manhandle Lobo physically. Expecially New52 versions