#1  Edited By Slade-Prime
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

R1: Pure H2H

R2: Random encounter in street clothes H2H.

R3: Standard Gear, Morals on,

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The order of the pictures makes this confusing lol

S6 Oliver>S3 Oliver

Roy>Rene

Sarah>Dinah

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this pre-LoA training for S3 Oliver?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rene vs Roy would a great fight. Could go either way. Current Ollie will stomp S3 Ollie. Sara would beat Dinah in a good match. Leaning towards S6 Team because of one combatant being just leaps and bounds ahead of others.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Hajduk

I'm just going to say the two Oliver Queens cancel each other out since that's redundant.

With his S7 feats, Wild Dog could match or defeat Arsenal. Before that, he loses.

Dinah might beat S2 Sara. I'm not sure. She has one really good feat against Ravager that Dinah probably couldn't replicate.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice matchup.

R1&2: S6 Oliver beats his former self - the difficulty level is debatable, but I don't think that it would be too difficult when we scale his improvement through Ra's, China White etc. Rene VS Roy is a great matchup - Rene's durability is really good but Roy may be more skilled based on his feat against the prisoners whilst handcuffed. Could go either way. I'd lean towards S3 Sara over S6 Dinah too - IIRC, Dinah's only feats against named fighters before this season were Black Siren (who isn't that impressive) and China White (who beat her in about 10 seconds). Her fodder feats aren't anything special either. Ultimately, I think it comes down to who wins first between Oliver VS Oliver and Dinah VS Sara - the first winner probably goes on to help their team member win in either scenario. I think that I might lean towards the S6 team due to current Oliver.

R3: Leaning the S3 team for this one if Dinah is depowered - Sara's sonic grenades were consistently well-used and good at incapping opponents. If Dinah has her powers, then I might favour the S6 team.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The order of the pictures makes this confusing lol

S6 Oliver>S3 Oliver

Roy>Rene

Sarah>Dinah

Pretty Much this.