Conan The Barbarian (1982 movie) vs Theokoles (Spartacus)

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both bloodlusted

Battle takes place in a gladiator Arena.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan easy.

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan Is more skilled trained by the best

(Grandmaster)-becamee the best. Fought in gladiator Fights just like Theo but Conan was never beaten.

To crush your enemies, See them driven before you, and to hear the lamenation of there women. - Conan The Barbarian.

While Theo is skilled Conan is more so. He's stronger as well. His God Crom Noticed him. He's also armed with a mystical sword created by an ancient race of Giants. It doesn't break and is sharper then Normal swords. He even broke the mighty Sword his father created and was said to be among the best sword makers in his country. That's why Tulsa Doom came to get his steel.

Conan is also stronger mentally in a Fight. His focus Is steel and the arm that wields it.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzp92: Overall he's just better. If they fought he'd slice him down. Theo would stand back up and give a little roar. Conan would say "Crom", then proceed to remove his head.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MZP92

@destinyman75: @smoothsanta:

I don't disagree , but i don't think it's that easy, Conan had trouble with Bombaata and Theokoles is even bigger and stronger than him, not to mention Conan from the movies is way more grounded compared to the comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan wins, Spartacus character are too wanked in this site, and I love this show. Conan is just as strong (if not more so) and more skilled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzp92: Conan in the movies wrestled with that freakin horned monster (which was the Wizard after his transformation IIRC) he is a beast physically, and he was proved capable of taking down mounted-armored warriors with the horses by pure strength. (with Momentum thought)

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MZP92

@kingantagonist: Yeah, i know, i'm not saying he can't win though, just that's not easy considering Theokoles it's a bigger threat than Bombaata.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzp92: I think Conan comparable if not outright superior strength and his skills make it a rather clear win tbh.

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theokoles has this without much trouble....if you include novels this is a massive stomp for Conan...comics even more so. Movie Conan the Barbariian is great but he is less skilled, and worse stats.