Carl vs Ender Wiggins

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

On my phone, so sorry for the lame OP.

Anyways, Carl is current comic series Carl. He is unarmed.

Ended is a child still, from Ender and Shadow series novels. Consider him just ending the formic war, which would put him at 9 years old. He is unarmed.

The location is in an abandoned post-apacolyptic city setting. Fight takes place in a back alley. There are various bricks, a steel pipe, broken glass, and a 4' length of a wooden 2"x4" scattered in the area. They start 8 feet apart from eachother.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 the_red_viper  Moderator

Is that Carl from TWD we're talking about? Does he have any feats? Ender DID kill 2 kids by the time we're talking about here and he's quite literally a battle-calculator. Only thing that I might imagine Carl has to offer is ruthlessness, but as I said, Ender is pretty damn ruthless himself, killing 2 kids by just beating them up.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ender wins because Ender always wins

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@the_red_viper: To your questions about Carl from the comic series, I'll spoiler block, since so many people still continue to start reading Walking Dead from issue #1 - Carl recently put two kids in comas in a fight, and has killed one other kid, although the kid he killed was not even in a fight. The kid he killed was literally just laying in bed, and Carl shot him. That basically just shows Carl has no issues with killing.

Carl also is a few years older then Ender at this point in the series, and has better proven durability, toughness, and survivability. He survived having a part of his skull blown off of his face by a stray bullet. He was put in a coma for some time and have a few weeks of memory loss, but eventually made a full recovery. Still, this is beyond real-life survivability.

That doesn't mean I necessarily think Carl wins, because Ender is so much more superior as a strategist. He's proven he can beat bigger opponents then himself, like he did with Bonzo by using strategy along with skill. Even as a 6 year old, he showed he was lethal in a fight.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_red_viper  Moderator

@tparks: I imagine this fight like in the Sherlock Holmes films, where he runs the fight in his mind and creates a perfect strategy in the few fractions of a second before the fight really starts. Ender already killed 2 older kids in fights and didn't seem to have any problem with that. He's also shown to think of amazing tactics in seconds to win battles against literally impossible odds, all the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u can't be serious? ender owns lol the guy was a master at tactics and so on, yes he wasn't a great fighter but he knew what to do to win, his only down side is if he let carl live or spared him because he disliked killing heavily and hated himself for killing an entire race.