Captain Marvel ( ENDGAME ) vs Rey ( Star Wars )

nihalsamavedam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Captain Marvel ( ENDGAME ) vs Rey ( Star Wars ) (42 votes)

Captain Marvel 88%
Rey 12%

Captain Marvel is in her endgame version, Rey has all her powers till TROS

• 
nihalsamavedam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, who wins ?

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Thoromdil

The ultimate Mary Sue of her universe wins.

Wait... that doesn't tell the verdict at all, does it?

Well... the one who never had to work for her powers wins.

Crap... that tells us nothing either...

The one who is a strong female character who needs no male to tell her what to do, wins.

Still nothing...? How about,

The one who can solo the main bad guy of their franchise single handedly, wins.

Shit.

The one played by the actress who can't act if her life dependent on it, wins.

Even worse...

The one played by the actress who's a blank, PC, virtue signaling, annoying personality.

Okay, last try.

The one who can shoot some kind of energy from her hands, wins.

Damn it. In the end, I think I just can't tell em apart, let alone proclaim a victor.

OT: CM murderstomps with FTL blitz.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean CM is a walking talking battleship she wins rather easily.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 reaperace  Moderator

The one who is a strong female character who needs no male to tell her what to do, wins.

Shit.

Even worse...

The one played by the actress who's a blank, PC, virtue signaling, annoying personality.

Okay, last try.

Damn it. In the end, I think I just can't tell em apart, let alone proclaim a victor.

No Caption Provided

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit.

Even worse...

Okay, last try.

basically this but brie is a good actress no matter how annoying she is

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff9fa712ccf4
deactivated-5ff9fa712ccf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 reaperace  Moderator
Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: usually when something is universally trashed all across the fanbase, it's a good indication that it's actually bad. Sequel trilogy's lore and story is so absurdly not star-wars-like, that if you'd smack a 3 random episodes of Star Trek and named them Star Wars Episodes 7-9, it wouldn't really make much difference. It has all the textbook indicators of a bad fan fiction. And since both Lucas and original cast openly protested against the script for these films, and the fanbase almost universally rejected them as well, in my eyes, it remains just that - a bad star wars fanfiction, only it cost a billion $ to make.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: brie displayed all of the charisma of a plank of wood throughout her solo movie and endgame. I'm not keen on the other stuff she's done, but as far as MCU goes, no, her performance is dog shit, not even close to a "good actress". The only emotion I've seen her display believably was being annoyed. And since it's the exact same demeanor I've seen her display throughout her MCU interviews, I'm pretty sure that was the actual emotion that was going through her head on set, so I'm not even gonna credit her for it.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 reaperace  Moderator

@thoromdil:

Couldn't have said it better my man.

No matter what, all Star Wars fan no matter their stances should consider the Sequels as fan fiction.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil:

Couldn't have said it better my man.

No matter what, all Star Wars fan no matter their stances should consider the Sequels as fan fiction.

I'd say even more. If you DON'T consider them as fan fiction, you are basically unable to make any coherent sense out of Star Wars as a whole. Story-wise, character-wise, lore-wise, nothing makes sense if you actually try to glue the Lucas movies with Disney's fanfic. And I don't even mean that tiny details in the lore don't make sense, I mean the MAIN STORYLINE of the entire saga doesn't make any damn sense. Period.

No Caption Provided

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 reaperace  Moderator
Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: would be even funnier if it wasn't true :,(

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

I enjoyed the sequels and Captain Marvel was alright; I don't consider the SW crew to be fan-fiction, and I agree that Brie's emotions weren't there. But Captain Marvel would utterly vaporize Rey quickly.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Carol stomps

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: brie displayed all of the charisma of a plank of wood throughout her solo movie and endgame. I'm not keen on the other stuff she's done, but as far as MCU goes, no, her performance is dog shit, not even close to a "good actress". The only emotion I've seen her display believably was being annoyed. And since it's the exact same demeanor I've seen her display throughout her MCU interviews, I'm pretty sure that was the actual emotion that was going through her head on set, so I'm not even gonna credit her for it.

eh, if we're going by acting then none of the actors in the mcu were especially good except maybe robert and

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: MCU movies are mediocre when it comes to story and writing, this can't be denied. But there are good actors among the average joes, RDJ is definitely a good example, but so is Hemsworth (Thor), Evans (Captain A) Pratt (Star Lord), Norton (Hulk), Tom (Loki) Hopkins (Odin), Jackson (Fury) Brolin (Thanos) and a couple others. Generally speaking, MCU was at least decent when it comes to casting their leads. Most of their leads are pretty good actors, and they managed to even fit a few legends here and there in their movies like Hopkins and Jacskon.

But Captain Marvel... just let's be serious, had a lead on a whole other level of bad. No charisma, no delivery, no expressions, no memorable lines, no memorable personality, no memorable struggle, it's a mixture of poker face and an annoyed grimace throughout the entire film.

Brie isn't a pretty good actress, she isn't even an average one. She is by far the worst lead out of all MCU movies, and I mean including Antman, though Paul Rudd is also a pretty bad lead if we're being honest. And just so happens, that her movie also had the worst script out of all MCU movies, and her characters is the most forced, annoying, underwhelming, pointless and overpowered character in the series.

This is why her resemblance to Rey is so striking. Even though Rey is a part of trilogy that sucks altogether, and Captain Marvel is a part of a franchise that is overall pretty good and enjoyable, they are almost exactly the same, pointless, overpowered, lame character.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomps. Star Wars Jedi/Sith are glass cannons. (at least in the movies)

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Carol..

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol blitzes and annihilates. Rey has done nothing on her level.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: "still"? I dont think a single person came out to defend her. The one vote she has in the poll is probably OP. It's an obvious mismatch.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: MCU movies are mediocre when it comes to story and writing, this can't be denied. But there are good actors among the average joes, RDJ is definitely a good example, but so is Hemsworth (Thor), Evans (Captain A) Pratt (Star Lord), Norton (Hulk), Tom (Loki) Hopkins (Odin), Jackson (Fury) Brolin (Thanos) and a couple others. Generally speaking, MCU was at least decent when it comes to casting their leads. Most of their leads are pretty good actors, and they managed to even fit a few legends here and there in their movies like Hopkins and Jacskon.

But Captain Marvel... just let's be serious, had a lead on a whole other level of bad. No charisma, no delivery, no expressions, no memorable lines, no memorable personality, no memorable struggle, it's a mixture of poker face and an annoyed grimace throughout the entire film.

Brie isn't a pretty good actress, she isn't even an average one. She is by far the worst lead out of all MCU movies, and I mean including Antman, though Paul Rudd is also a pretty bad lead if we're being honest. And just so happens, that her movie also had the worst script out of all MCU movies, and her characters is the most forced, annoying, underwhelming, pointless and overpowered character in the series.

This is why her resemblance to Rey is so striking. Even though Rey is a part of trilogy that sucks altogether, and Captain Marvel is a part of a franchise that is overall pretty good and enjoyable, they are almost exactly the same, pointless, overpowered, lame character.

uh dude no need to get so triggered, look I get it you hate all the SJW shit that marvel/disney is doing, I don't like it too, it all started when marvel studios came out and said that shuri a 16 year old teenager is smarter than bruce banner and tony stark both of whom are the undisputed geniuses of mcu and built ultron, created serums and suits that made them rival the power of gods and titans, building super suits in caves, along with may other technological wonders

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe we’d get lucky and Rey can create a new Force ability moments before she gets splattered called Shared Damage that kills anyone who kills the user. Then we can be free of both of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil:

You deserve a Nobel Prize for that post.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: Im not triggered, Im just telling it like it is. Yes SJW in the movies is definitely a factor too, but that's a global issue, most movies made today suffer from this. Everything mainstream has to be 100% PC and waterproof against any traditional western culture. But Im not talking about that. Im just talking about the sheer acting skill of these so called movie stars. Brie is rock bottom of performance. That's just the truth.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bcbadc72118
deactivated-64bcbadc72118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey gets wrecked

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

CM wins if she decides to just blast from afar, Rey could win if CM decides to go h2h

Avatar image for deactivated-5fce7d5a51f28
deactivated-5fce7d5a51f28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel stomps.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey palpatine deflected lightning that destroyed an armada of space ships whilie carol danvers fist fought with thanos who can threw a moon and scales to thor who survived a heat of a sun, It's fair to say carol wins with these facts in mind

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol blitzs

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol literally blitz’s and it’s not close at all.