#1 Edited by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 
#2 Edited by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

The team is blood lusted and  Doc Ock is pissed.this is a fight to the death. 

#3 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55: so is doc oc with spiderman then?

#4 Posted by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltraSuperTrooper:  Yea Doc Ock is Spider-man.
#5 Posted by VeganDiet (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Wolverine would give Spider-man a good fight solo.

#6 Posted by Tohoma (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

The team is to much for Doc Oc spidey. If Superior spidey had prep and he alone, he would win.

#7 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Captain America would suffice to beat Spider-Man alone here.

#8 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2795 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as "Ockto-Spidey" (ugh) wouldn't be holding back, I say this fight goes the distance but the team should eventually win. Cap, Logan and Bats bring some SERIOUS skills to the table here

#9 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet: No he wouldn't...we've already seen SpOck crank Wolverine like it was nothing.

I give it to the team, tho...I agree the 3 of them, esp Batman w/ prep, is too much.

#10 Posted by VeganDiet (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: He blindsided Wolverine, and Wolverine was clearly holding back. Later in the issue Wolverine was able to pin SpOck rather easily.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

This unless prep is included.

#12 Posted by Lvenger (19026 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

This unless prep is included.

This too. Wolverine and Cap would be enough to take down Spider-Man. Batman seals the deal for the team.

#13 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. After a long hard fight Superior Spideys goes hard and has probably has lethal gadgets if he needed them.

#14 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep i'm going with the team but with out prep i don't know Spiderman has beaten Wolverine in 30 sec but i'm sure they will win because of the team work

#15 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

Team without much trouble IMO

#16 Posted by TrueMarvel (198 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys realise that spiderman has beaten both cap and wolverine. also that Peter parker smart+ Doc Ock smart= smarter than batman right?

Superior Spider man will win. period. He is literally the batman of marvel. except hes better.

#17 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

team wins

#18 Posted by TrueMarvel (198 posts) - - Show Bio

SPidey Ock is batman on steroids. The joke with the spider-lite meant more than people thought.

#19 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrueMarvel: Being smarter than Batman does not mean you wion against three tactical minds, Logan alone would be a very close fight the other two just secure the victory.

#20 Posted by TrueMarvel (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan:

Wolverine rarely uses his tactical mind(yes I know he has it). Plus Bloodlusted is on. Wolverine doesn't think well while in that state.

Captain America is not smarter then Peter Parker. He sure as hell isn't smarter then Spidey-Ock

Batman is not as smart either.

Spider-Ock, is faster by at least 40x then all of them. He is above the level of a 10 tonner. He has spider-sense. He has beat both Wolverine and Captain America before. Will have no problem doing it again.

#21 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them can deal with webs, or his raw strength and speed.

Spidoctopus without much difficulty.

#22 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrueMarvel: like I said being smarter =/= win. smarter =/= more tactical either. I believe SpideyOck can easily take on Cap and Bats one on one, He would have a tough go at it with Logan and Logan was holding back when they fought. Also a bloodlusted Logan is likely to go berserk, where Forge states wolverines physical and mental state are equal to that of an olympic level gymnast performong a gold medal routine while beating four chess computers in his head at the same time.

#23 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Ock is not putting Wolverine down.

#24 Posted by alozie2k (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: very true, ii think spiderman would easily take down cap. and batman but would be pretty equal to wolverine.

#25 Posted by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

spOck stomps. Peter could do this, and Ock is just every thing parker is but better at it

#26 Posted by OreoAssassin (4597 posts) - - Show Bio

1v1 Spidey beats any of them

2v1 Spidey beats any of them

3v1? Not happening. 7/10 Team Wins