Fight takes place in an inhabited city-setting at noon

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've only read Necrosha for Proteus but going by that he was just psionic energy that hopped bodies at will. TK would be useless so Cable would have to use telepathy, I don't know how Proteus does against that.

He probably can't possess Cable directly since Magneto managed to fend that off. If he possessed a bunch of civilians that would put Cable in an uncomfortable position though.

Proteus does seem to have a more physical form currently though he's still made of energy. I don't think we have any info on current Proteus but I haven't read stuff after the first two miniseries.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I.......need to reread the OG Proteus Saga.....

Cable has the ability to transmute objects, so Proteus' main steel weakness can be used.....but I'm pretty sure Proteus' main variation of reality warping and existence as Psionic energy should trump him.

Basically without looking to hard, Cable has easy access to the methods to defeat him, and power that rivals the weakened Phoenix who's power gave Proteus trouble........but in every conceivable way Proteus should have the advantage and ability to trash Cable in a STOMP....I'm just not sure about Proteus' actual combat feats, since i remember alot of toying with people and low level mindgames.