Blade vs Spider-Man (movie versions)

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alexander505

Movie Blade vs Movie Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man)

Round 1: Fight in a streets of NY. Standard gear. No prep

Round 2: Fight in a dojo. No weapons. No prep

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Genxsis

I'm a fan of both these characters, but I'm going to go with Blade on this one for several reasons.

In the movies, Blade fought and killed vampires that often dodged gun fire. It seems to me, the spider sense was what enabled parker to do this. To I say they are even on speed.

Standard gear for Blade from the movies would be his stakes, His glave, his sword, at least two different guns. Spider-man would have his web shooters. I feel this advantage goes to Blade. Having sharper sense, I think it is likely that he would be able to hit parker with a bullet at least once. Should that happen, it would be extremely down hill from there.

Blade is a master swordsman and h2h fighter. In amazing, parker was really just getting started. He was relying more on instinct. Blade gets the advantage there two.

Blade 2 showed that he was insanely durable and had a very high healing factor when given blood. Healing near instantly from 8 or more spikes though his body. Nomak smashed his head though a solid stone pillar and threw him though the air and he didn't even lose consciousness. As well as have enough where with all to land safely, dodge a metal column and notice his broken sword. He has the advantage in being able to tank a lot of damage.

In terms of strength. Blades movies have him repeatedly kicking or punching vamps, who are very powerful, up to 15 feet or more away from him. In the ambush in Blade2 he side kick one guy clear off his feet but upward into something. In blade one he did something similar by kicking a down vamp in the stomach. His single strike strength seems much higher in the movie version than the movie spiderman.

So, I give it to blade in the street fight, though I think it would be a good fight.

I also give it to blade in the dojo, but faster, because Spider could use less of the environment to his advantage and has less space to maneuver.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alexander505

I completely agree with you. I love Blade, is a great character, too bad it's a bit underrated..

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Genxsis

@Alexander505: I need to figure out what his current arch is. I want to get back into reading, but I don't know where things are right now for him verse where I left off to start up like I want to.

Also, I feel he is underrated as well. Sadly, it seems that people don't connect with him. He was getting a push with one of the more recent Xmen installment. I am certain if he got a better fan following, he would get more showings, but a lot of characters are considered more powerful because they have like 10x the amount of showings that he does. I personally don't believe he's street level at all, but that is where he is considered in terms of tier. Spider man from the comics withstanding (who also is NOT street level IMO) no one in that tier is really in his league. At least, from my stand point.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

I'm going with Blade.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spartan92

Blade, he was just as strong and durable also has actually had training.

Wonder_Captain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wonder_Captain

@Genxsis said:

In terms of strength. Blades movies have him repeatedly kicking or punching vamps, who are very powerful, up to 15 feet or more away from him. In the ambush in Blade2 he side kick one guy clear off his feet but upward into something. In blade one he did something similar by kicking a down vamp in the stomach. His single strike strength seems much higher in the movie version than the movie spiderman.

Spiderman is 10 tons - Blade is 2 tons

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sideslash

@Wonder_Captain said:

@Genxsis said:

Spiderman is 10 tons - Blade is 2 tons

Movie versions. Spider-Man seemed a lot weaker in Amazing Spider-Man than he is in the comics.

------------

I'd also give both rounds to Blade for reasons stated above.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade is definitely in the right range to fight Amaz SM. Blade does have way more experience and martial arts training, where spiderman was just using his new powerful reflexes to fight. Spiderman was dodging bullets from about six feet out. That is a far more impressive dodge than when Frost dodged the bullets in blade one. Spidey definitely has the advantage in reflexes, and you'll note in the movie his spider sense really seems to be a result of having Uber amped senses, as seen in the bedroom scene. So spidey has better senses. Garfield also used his webbing a whole lot more than Macguire ever did, it seems to me. And this is something that i don't think Blade has a way of coping with. He can't just rip through it like lizard did. This is a good battle which could go either way i think. If spidey gets the webs going, Blade goes down. if they just slug it out, i think blade takes it.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonder_captain: exactly and blade had a dislocated shoulder from just jumping off a building... Spiderman should win here unless they fight on a desert

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Spidey stomps both rounds.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Peter, both rounds.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By christianrapper

@penderor said:

@pastepotpete: Why revive thread that was already ended?

more than likely because in the new movie spidey looks just like he does in the comics. see how the voting has changed.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By legacy6364
Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: OP was made in the time, when only first movie was on and its there even write that its TAS only. Which means TAS2 does not count > Blade still wins.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonder_captain: exactly and blade had a dislocated shoulder from just jumping off a building... Spiderman should win here unless they fight on a desert

I think that was the woman whom had the dislocated shoulder from when he threw the woman from one building to the other building but I do remember him having a dislocated shoulder from grabbing the the back of a train moving at said speeds. I do not remember him having a dislocated shoulder in movie two or three.

Blade have the speed but Spider-man have the strength since he was able to grab a mini van and hold it with his spider-web to save a kid. In Part two he was able to catch a police car. I'm undecided as to who would win.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASM takes this.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genxsis said:

@Alexander505: I need to figure out what his current arch is. I want to get back into reading, but I don't know where things are right now for him verse where I left off to start up like I want to.

Also, I feel he is underrated as well. Sadly, it seems that people don't connect with him. He was getting a push with one of the more recent Xmen installment. I am certain if he got a better fan following, he would get more showings, but a lot of characters are considered more powerful because they have like 10x the amount of showings that he does. I personally don't believe he's street level at all, but that is where he is considered in terms of tier. Spider man from the comics withstanding (who also is NOT street level IMO) no one in that tier is really in his league. At least, from my stand point.

Cause he is black.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete said:

I think that was the woman whom had the dislocated shoulder from when he threw the woman from one building to the other building but I do remember him having a dislocated shoulder from grabbing the the back of a train moving at said speeds. I do not remember him having a dislocated shoulder in movie two or three.

Blade have the speed but Spider-man have the strength since he was able to grab a mini van and hold it with his spider-web to save a kid. In Part two he was able to catch a police car. I'm undecided as to who would win.

Dont forget electros electric blast were blowing holes in buildings and making them crumble and spiderman got hit by them and wasn't hurt too badly.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@pastepotpete said:

Dont forget electros electric blast were blowing holes in buildings and making them crumble and spiderman got hit by them and wasn't hurt too badly.

True. And also True on your previous comment about why people do not connect with Blade.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: Did you delete your post replying back to my comment and realize I said they both had dislocated shoulder?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: Did you delete your post replying back to my comment and realize I said they both had dislocated shoulder?

i deleted it bc it proves all the more reason why even the toby spiderman would win this fight

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

i deleted it bc it proves all the more reason why even the toby spiderman would win this fight

Yeah Toby Spider-Man is way stronger than Blade.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade can win this. He has the skills, reflexes and strength to pull it off, because he'll be doing cutting damage which, spidey can't cope with for too long

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: Nope. He dislocated his shoulder from grabbing hold of a speeding subway express train.

In a dark tunnel

With shades on

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade wins, he has really cool shades.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman stomps this. that ny times square scene beats anything that blade has done.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey.