TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TruePwnge

I would think they are close

Nightcrawler can teleport but if he takes Blade out of the ring ain't that cheating?

Blade has got strength, healing factor, a larger arsenal of weapons on his side that's why I'm giving it to Blade

Blade win ftw

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Nice theory, but nightcrawler can teleport around beating him up. However it might be harder with Blade's speed. So I'm stuck in the middle still. :S

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

Nice pictures, blade ftw

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VIZION2011

im going for blade

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will go with Kurt on this one.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DJ Diesel

Hard to say, Blade is REALLY fast, wel lfast enough to handle teleportation IMO. If Night Teleported anywhere near him, blade could reach out and snatch his blue A$$ up before he could blink.

On the otherhand, Nightcrawler has shown in fights with Nimrod that if he pleases he can teleport with only PART of someone or somthing attachted, people forget that Nightcrawler possess the ability to LITTERALY take people apart. If you grab him you techinically risk losing your arm.

However, he wouldn't do that under anyhting close to normal circumstances, so Blade wins, he's far more willing to play hardball, faster, and possibly even more skilled H2H

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VIZION2011

blade will just predict were he's goint o appear and blow his little blue head off. night is going to pop up either behind him , above him or on both sides.

Psi-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Psi-Fire

I'm gonna go with Blade, but a sword fight between these two would be really fun to see sometime.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Triumphant

Blade ftw

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gunswordfist

Sword fight?!!...either way Blade CURBSTOMP!

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gunswordfist
DJ Diesel said:
"Hard to say, Blade is REALLY fast, wel lfast enough to handle teleportation IMO. If Night Teleported anywhere near him, blade could reach out and snatch his blue A$$ up before he could blink.On the otherhand, Nightcrawler has shown in fights with Nimrod that if he pleases he can teleport with only PART of someone or somthing attachted, people forget that Nightcrawler possess the ability to LITTERALY take people apart. If you grab him you techinically risk losing your arm. However, he wouldn't do that under anyhting close to normal circumstances, so Blade wins, he's far more willing to play hardball, faster, and possibly even more skilled H2H"
Nightcrawler really did that to Nimrod? Now that's badass.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DJ Diesel
gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"Hard to say, Blade is REALLY fast, wel lfast enough to handle teleportation IMO. If Night Teleported anywhere near him, blade could reach out and snatch his blue A$$ up before he could blink.On the otherhand, Nightcrawler has shown in fights with Nimrod that if he pleases he can teleport with only PART of someone or somthing attachted, people forget that Nightcrawler possess the ability to LITTERALY take people apart. If you grab him you techinically risk losing your arm. However, he wouldn't do that under anyhting close to normal circumstances, so Blade wins, he's far more willing to play hardball, faster, and possibly even more skilled H2H"
Nightcrawler really did that to Nimrod? Now that's badass."
I tried to find the scans and I failed. I remember it from super olf X-men when Storm still ahd the mohawk, he grabbed Nimrod and just teleported PART of him away with him. nimrod immeidately teleported away from the fight to fix that vulnerability before he got completely dismantled. The next time night tried to do it again and got nearly electrocuted for touching him.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gunswordfist
DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
I tried to find the scans and I failed. I remember it from super olf X-men when Storm still ahd the mohawk, he grabbed Nimrod and just teleported PART of him away with him. nimrod immeidately teleported away from the fight to fix that vulnerability before he got completely dismantled. The next time night tried to do it again and got nearly electrocuted for touching him."

I need to read some Nimrod comics (and Bastion of course) Nimrod was so badass in the cartoon.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DJ Diesel
gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
I tried to find the scans and I failed. I remember it from super olf X-men when Storm still ahd the mohawk, he grabbed Nimrod and just teleported PART of him away with him. nimrod immeidately teleported away from the fight to fix that vulnerability before he got completely dismantled. The next time night tried to do it again and got nearly electrocuted for touching him."
I need to read some Nimrod comics (and Bastion of course) Nimrod was so badass in the cartoon."
oh whoa whoa, ok I found it and I am both right and wrong!

ROGUE having absorbed nightcrawler's power is the one that actually did it, bit Night is the one that later got fried for trying to do the same thing. A refrence is made to her invulnerability (combined with colossus's power she also absorbed) keeping her safe from the "damage" this action would have resulted in. It is possible that Nightcrawler CAN'T normally do that to people without hurting himself somehow, but if that's the case why would he try to do it later?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

I'm convinced that nightcrawler will ko blade

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gunswordfist
DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
I need to read some Nimrod comics (and Bastion of course) Nimrod was so badass in the cartoon."
oh whoa whoa, ok I found it and I am both right and wrong! ROGUE having absorbed nightcrawler's power is the one that actually did it, bit Night is the one that later got fried for trying to do the same thing. A refrence is made to her invulnerability (combined with colossus's power she also absorbed) keeping her safe from the "damage" this action would have resulted in. It is possible that Nightcrawler CAN'T normally do that to people without hurting himself somehow, but if that's the case why would he try to do it later?"
You mean against humans because Nimrods' a robot?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DJ Diesel
gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said: oh whoa whoa, ok I found it and I am both right and wrong! ROGUE having absorbed nightcrawler's power is the one that actually did it, bit Night is the one that later got fried for trying to do the same thing. A refrence is made to her invulnerability (combined with colossus's power she also absorbed) keeping her safe from the "damage" this action would have resulted in. It is possible that Nightcrawler CAN'T normally do that to people without hurting himself somehow, but if that's the case why would he try to do it later?"
You mean against humans because Nimrods' a robot?"

no I mean, why would he try to do it to Nimrod if it would kill him to do it at all? But no he'd never do it to a human.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gunswordfist
DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said: oh whoa whoa, ok I found it and I am both right and wrong! ROGUE having absorbed nightcrawler's power is the one that actually did it, bit Night is the one that later got fried for trying to do the same thing. A refrence is made to her invulnerability (combined with colossus's power she also absorbed) keeping her safe from the "damage" this action would have resulted in. It is possible that Nightcrawler CAN'T normally do that to people without hurting himself somehow, but if that's the case why would he try to do it later?"
no I mean, why would he try to do it to Nimrod if it would kill him to do it at all? But no he'd never do it to a human."
Oh, I assumed he didn't know it would electrocute him. lol
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Power NeXus

Nightcrawler could just take out Blade the way he took out Omega Red once. Grab him, 'port them both a couple of miles straight up, then 'port himself safely back down to earth.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DJ Diesel
Power NeXus said:
"Nightcrawler could just take out Blade the way he took out Omega Red once. Grab him, 'port them both a couple of miles straight up, then 'port himself safely back down to earth."

Most of us are argueing that you can't survive a grapple with Blade. His reaction time is WAY beyond Nightcrawlers, his movement speed is faster, and his reactions are LETHAL. There'd never be a second Bamf
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gunswordfist
DJ Diesel said:
"Power NeXus said:
"Nightcrawler could just take out Blade the way he took out Omega Red once. Grab him, 'port them both a couple of miles straight up, then 'port himself safely back down to earth."
Most of us are argueing that you can't survive a grapple with Blade. His reaction time is WAY beyond Nightcrawlers, his movement speed is faster, and his reactions are LETHAL. There'd never be a second Bamf"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh sh!t man!
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Espada
DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
no I mean, why would he try to do it to Nimrod if it would kill him to do it at all? But no he'd never do it to a human."
AoA Nightcrawler teleported Thunderbird's finger off his hand and Deadpool's head off his shoulders.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Power NeXus
DJ Diesel said:
"Power NeXus said:
Most of us are argueing that you can't survive a grapple with Blade. His reaction time is WAY beyond Nightcrawlers, his movement speed is faster, and his reactions are LETHAL. There'd never be a second Bamf"
It would be risky, but I think 'Crawler might be able to pull that off. He could 'port himself so that he reappears wrapped around Blade's back like a backpack so that Blake can't easily reach around to cut him. As soon as his reflexes will allow, Kurt 'ports up into the sky, then very quickly 'ports himself back down. Considering how rapidly Nightcrawler can do multiple teleports, the whole procedure might not even take a full second.
bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That strength and healing facter too much for night crawler to haddle BLADE wins the fight skills IDK ...blade wins

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Blade

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Nightcrawler. He has more than enough skill and training with his powers and can easily teleport limbs off. Not only that, he knows Blade and knows that losing an arm or a leg won't kill him so it isn't out of his moral's to do it.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade for a majority.