Black Adam and Monarch vs Shazam and Cyborg Superman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Black Adam and Monarch defeat Shazam and Cyborg Superman in an all out battle ?

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Team one lol. Team two doesn't stand a chance to much really. Monarch has taken hits from Superman and more then one at that. Black Adam should be able to take  Shazam down. I'm gonna give it to him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"Team one lol. Team two doesn't stand a chance to much really. Monarch has taken hits from Superman and more then one at that. Black Adam should be able to take  Shazam down. I'm gonna give it to him."
But Superman isnt as strong as Cyborg Superman and Cyborg Superman does have his Power Rings too
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Anyone Else ?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wisppeons

I think Team 1 also even tho I love CS supes lol you should put him on the other team.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"Team one lol. Team two doesn't stand a chance to much really. Monarch has taken hits from Superman and more then one at that. Black Adam should be able to take  Shazam down. I'm gonna give it to him."
But Superman isnt as strong as Cyborg Superman and Cyborg Superman does have his Power Rings too"
Oh I didn't know he had the rings. Chances are it won't do much to monarch. He stood there last time while he got attack by some gls and didn't really budge. That was one ring however. Still I can see him taking down cyborg. Just because is as strong as supes won't help him against monarch lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
What about Freddy Freeman's inexperience as Shazam ? Since Freddy really hasnt been battle tested like Black Adam can the new Shazam hold up against Teth Adam ?
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Swagga Boy

word^^

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont get it... if Superman Prime can fight Monarch to a stalemate why cant Cyborg Superman do the same ?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
But Superman isnt as strong as Cyborg Superman and Cyborg Superman does have his Power Rings too"

Still isn't going to help against the combined power of Monarch AND BA! when you said Shazam, I thought you meant the Wizard, which they'd have stood a chance, but Shazam, as in the new capt marvel, just got his powers and is in no where experienced enough to deal with the likes of powerhouses like Monarch, who went toe to toe with SMP at his peak, and BA, who I believe would absolutely pound the new cap marvel, aka Shazam! Team one, bordereing on curbstomp if it wasn't for Cy Superman!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:

Still isn't going to help against the combined power of Monarch AND BA! when you said Shazam, I thought you meant the Wizard, which they'd have stood a chance, but Shazam, as in the new capt marvel, just got his powers and is in no where experienced enough to deal with the likes of powerhouses like Monarch, who went toe to toe with SMP at his peak, and BA, who I believe would absolutely pound the new cap marvel, aka Shazam! Team one, bordereing on curbstomp if it wasn't for Cy Superman!"
Ah Huh... I See
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"I dont get it... if Superman Prime can fight Monarch to a stalemate why cant Cyborg Superman do the same ?
"

Cause Cyborg isn't comparable to SBP/SMP! If he was, it would take alot more than just Superman to deal with him!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont get it... if Superman Prime can fight Monarch to a stalemate why cant Cyborg Superman do the same ?
"

Cause Cyborg isn't comparable to SBP/SMP! If he was, it would take alot more than just Superman to deal with him!"
Well Hank did beat Superman... on at least one occasion
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeSAW

Monarch vs all 3 of them would be a better match team 1 FTW

Kal-El (Prime)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kal-El (Prime)

two without a doubt

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Cause Cyborg isn't comparable to SBP/SMP! If he was, it would take alot more than just Superman to deal with him!"
Well Hank did beat Superman... on at least one occasion"

Yeah, but current superman isn't pre-crises level, ala SBP!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Well Hank did beat Superman... on at least one occasion"

Yeah, but current superman isn't pre-crises level, ala SBP!"
Okay... ya got me

lol