Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

DBS Android 17 takes a trip through the past to see what the battles he's missed out on in the Pendulum Room on Dende's Lookout.

And I'm not sure if Round 3 n 4 should be switched around. I might make a battle of those two.

17 is bloodlusted in all rounds

Round 1: SSJ God Goku (BOG)

Round 2: SSJ Blue Vegeta (ROF)

Round 3: Toppo

Round 4: Golden Frieza

Round 5: SSJ Rose Black

Round 6: Hit (full power)

Bonus Round: Android 17 n SSJ Goku (universal survival arc) vs Super Android 17 n SSJ4 Goku

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

17 is strong, yes. But he's lacking feats right now, so it's hard to say how far he'd get. I'd say he'd get past round three(Switch Toppo and Golden Frieza).

When it comes to Toppo we still haven't seen his full strength either, so that one would be hard to analyse. For me 17 beats SSJ God with mid difficulty, beats ROF Vegeta with high difficulty, and outlasts Golden Frieza due to 17 having superior stamina. Not enough from 17 to suggest he can beat anyone else in the later rounds.

For the bonus round, it really comes down to team 1 figuring a way around Super 17's absorption ability. If not I'd side with team two for the majority.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 6, 4 and 5 are toss ups, but think he could pull a W.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 5, hard stops at 6.

17 is way above Goku and Vegeta in Bog and RoF, respectively.

I think 17 beats toppo and Freeza simply on strategy and his limitless energy.

Black’s power was a bit ambiguous, specially when he was able to rip a hole in space with no explanation. Also it is not clear how much power he got from his rage boost. So I don’t know who wins.

Hit, with all his powers. should beat 17.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Oreoghoul

Clears 1-4

5: Normally, Black might be able to barely edge out a win via his continuous Zenkai Boosts. However, A17 is bloodlusted here. He kills Black before he can grow stronger than him.

6. Hit v.s. 17 has always been one of the closest fights in my opinion. A17 has the speed and reaction feats to dodge Hit's attacks, the intelligence needed to figure out Hit's abilities, the durability to tank any non-fatal blows and the necessary damage output to put Hit down. Bloodlusted might earn him a few more wins out of 10 than normal but I honestly don't know. Depends on the scenario and if A17 is Hit's assassination target.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could stop at 3. Certainly stops at 4.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By noobsnowman

Can go either way at 3, though 17 can win if he pulls all the stops and constantly runs until Toppo runs out of stamina. Stops at 4 in a good fight.

Dies horribly at 5-6 though.