616 Sol system's strongest vs the rest of the milky way

Valgaav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll 616 Sol system's strongest vs the rest of the milky way (3 votes)

Sol 100%
The rest of the milky way 0%

The sol system is at peace and planning to reach a common goal - conquest. While ambitious, the residents don't want to push too far and raise the ire of beings like the LT, so the target is the rest of the milky way. This is a well-coordinated effort, with individuals who would not normally get along working together, such as Reed Richards, Forge, Tony Stark, Dr. Doom, all of Wakanda, The Leader, and the like pooling their knowledge to make weapons and ships for the conquest.

For the context of this battle, beings in this sol system are as powerful they are now comic-wise. This means no Thanos with infinity stones, no White Pheonix, etc. On the same note, A-listers such as Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, Owen Reece, and Scarlet Witch, are still fair game in their current forms.

Round 1: The rest of the galaxy is unaware and sol can strike when ready.

Round 2: The rest of the galaxy is aware and has a year of prep.

Round 3: The rest of the galaxy strikes first, with earth unaware.

• 
Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Toratorn

Franklin is nowhere near close to his usual levels of power currently. I'm pretty sure Jasper's dead, and so is Molecule Man (and even if he isn't, he is not in Sol currently). Otherwise, MM would have soloed everyone by his lonesome, and Frankling would probably do so as well.

Aside from that, I'm pretty sure Sol, or, to be precise, Earth, would stomp given perfect teamwork and as much prep as they want. Sol's Hammer, built by Stark alone, was enough to completely annihilate the combined fleet of Shi'ar, Skrulls, Brood, Kree and Annihilation Wave. Now imagine what Earth can do if every single genius on Earth (Richards, Doom, Panther, Banner and a whole buttload of other super-smart people) working together. And that's not counting the fact that Earth's superhuman population probably outweights the superhuman population of the rest of the galaxy put together, both in quantity and in quality.

I bet Round 2 will go the same way. Round 3... well, the aformentioned armada of 5 empires did sneak up on Earth in Time Runs Out, and they probably would have remained undiscovered if not for interference of Guardians of the Galaxy. And on top of that, they even gave Earth 2 hours of preparation, and that ended up biting them in the ass. I bet if they decided to blow up the planet off-the-bat, without revealing themselves, they would have done this. Problem is, I don't think blowing up the planet would kill everyone.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@toratorn: Molecule Man is dead but Reed and the rest said they would try to get him back so ehh

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: they sent Future Foundation to other universes to do that, so even in case they bring him back from the dead, he would still be off-Earth. Unless Reed and other geniuses actively work on bringing him back from Earth, I guess. But then again, wouldn't that be too easy?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@toratorn: It would be, but this is Reed we are talking about here lol. If he wanted MM back for real without the author forgetting about the character, he would have came back ages ago.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Toratorn

@diarrhearegatta: yeah, I guess. Considering in this scenario Reed has the assistance of literally every other smartass in solar system, he can probably just create a new Molecule Man, lol.

Tbf, by Reed himself is broken. I recall that he can manufacture cosmic cubes, moon-busting weaponry and Celestial-killing guns, for example.