Posted by mightypug78 (361 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Who do you think Earth-2 Batman is? (26 votes)

A) Bane 8%
B) Hugo Strange 0%
C) Thomas Wayne 65%
D) Bruce Wayne 12%
E) Other (state what you think 15%
#1 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

any awnser other than Thomas Wayne is wrong DC messed up a released the Earth 2 Batman toy with his name unless they pull a captain atom of course

#2 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

It's already been canonically stated in Superman/Batman that it's Bruce, right?

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

It's already been canonically stated in Superman/Batman that it's Bruce, right?

that was in the past

#4 Posted by PapiNacho (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthedamnbatman; The first arc of Batman/Superman took place in the past. The rest of the DCU including the Earth 2 book is already in the present, Bruce Wayne, Superman and Wonder Woman all died in Earth 2 when Darkseid invaded. Proabably around the same time he invaded in Justice League. The Batman he is referring to is a new Batman that poped up in the Earth 2 book after Bruce died.

#5 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, cool.

#6 Posted by RDClip (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone who really hates the Joker, someone who is bulkier than Batman (as called by Jimmy, 'Batman on Steriods') and someone who is surprised to hear Bruce mentioned. I dunno.

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (15257 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it might still be Bruce but he might have been captured on Apokolips as Superman but he managed to escape.But we still have to see.

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (14472 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I think its Bruce.

#9 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Officially decided I don't really care who Earth-2 Batman is:

He gets work done, all that matters.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13104 posts) - - Show Bio

I accidentally found out who it was and was pretty let down. Then he killed Joker and I was let down some more. I was hoping to see SOMETHING with E2 Joker in the future but I should have known better.

#11 Posted by The_Tree (8187 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that the toy naming mishap was correct and that it's Thomas Wayne.

#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13104 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree: Spoiler alert for those who don't know yet! C'mon!

#13 Edited by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

He is someone who loved Bruce, and has been personally wronged by the Joker. He also has some meta-human abilities.

Maybe Jason Todd?

#14 Edited by mightypug78 (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: I wouldnt be surprised if the E2 Joker survived, he was in stasis, maybe he'll bleed out only a slow rate and mystery batman shots were non-fatal ones. After all, the Joker is one tough crazy dude. I would prefer that it be a few more years before the Joker shows up in E2. I've been liking how E2 has been reintroducing and using old-school and underused characters. Cant wait for captain steel to show up again.

#15 Posted by consolemaster001 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

any awnser other than Thomas Wayne is wrong DC messed up a released the Earth 2 Batman toy with his name unless they pull a captain atom of course

lol it's not CA it's uhhh....HAWK !

#16 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13104 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: I wouldnt be surprised if the E2 Joker survived, he was in stasis, maybe he'll bleed out only a slow rate and mystery batman shots were non-fatal ones. After all, the Joker is one tough crazy dude. I would prefer that it be a few more years before the Joker shows up in E2. I've been liking how E2 has been reintroducing and using old-school and underused characters. Cant wait for captain steel to show up again.

Yes, I would prefer that too because I love seeing the Golden Age guys as well. But shooting him multiple times in the head makes it seem like he's cut out of the picture completely. I know "death in comics" isn't always official unless you're Uncle Ben, Jason Todd, and Bucky Barnes but he wasn't important enough to the series that he could stay dead.

#17 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

He got shot through the head. As a wise man once said:

#18 Posted by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading the latest issue its Martian Manhunter or Hawkman I'm guessing

#19 Edited by Al_capOWN (538 posts) - - Show Bio

who cares, is earth 2, meaning it don't matter!!

I don't like all this alternate earths, is stupid and confusing, I'm guessing theres a batman, shazam, joker, bat woman, for every earth. Earth1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and so on. Only the main earth matter in my book.